Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech

Very clever, demagogued dingbat. Greedy idiot billionaires gave you that bs. Also another out of context idiot snapshot, for chump haters only.
So you admit obutthurt is a chump. Found your brain did you?
Can you read? lol
Not your retarded ramblings, idiot.
Keep those chump blinders on, tool of mega rich -holes.
Commie whore.

Any actual arguments, fools? Jefferson was TP? New bs GOP idiocy. The USA and world is impatient for your imminent trip to the garbage dump of history. We won't miss you...

Actually, many intelligent GOPers are coming around too, leaving the demagogues and dupes behind in the garbage where they belong, moron. Cruz/Palin 2016!

We have a new avatar for you Francostein, something more fitting to your IQ level

THEY SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:

german-pocket-battleship-graf-spee-sinking-following-battle-of-river-plate-in-uruguay-ww2-1940.jpg
Not bloody likely, dingbat. Google Warspite, most glorious and hilarious bb ever. The Brits never should have
scrapped her. Even on her final trip, she broke her tow and came ashore in Cornwall. Her hulk was still there when we vacationed there, me age 3, perhaps my first memory.

Francostein, you're a BLOODY LIMEY...aren't you!....No wonder you called our founding fathers and members of the original Tea Party, fucking CU*TS!!!!!
They were liberals and revolutionaries, dumbass- not ignorant chump haters. Liar too. You're a disgrace. lol
Liar, the founding fathers were not liberals.

This LIMEY STILL has a hard on that America kicked Britians ass 250 yeares ago.... AND he's a DOUCHEBAG EUROPEAN LIBERAL!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What the hay? He doesn't know the Consitution, he doesn't know about the separation of powers and now we know he doesn't know the bible. I think he would be better at quoting the Koran.

While there are plenty of Bible verses to mention while discussing immigration, President Obama on Tuesday quoted one which isn't so great, mainly because it's not real. "The good book says don't throw stones at glass houses, or make sure we're looking at the log in our eye before we are pointing out the moat in other folks eyes," Obama said during a speech in Nashville. One problem, though: The Bible never mentions glass houses.

In addition to his biblical misquote, Obama also tied his immigration policy to the Christmas story, saying, "If we're serious about the Christmas season, now is the time to reflect on those who are strangers in our midst and remember what it was like to be a stranger." This analogydrew conservative ire as opponents of the president's immigration reform noted that Mary and Joseph were actually visiting Joseph's ancestral home. Watch Obama's comments in the video below. --Bonnie Kristian

Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech - The Week
Mary and Joseph went to his home because of the census mandated by Rome. Funny how obutthurt doesn't mention them by name.
Jeebus, what a petty brainwashed idiot hater.
You are a friggin idiot, I just stated a fact you retard fuckwad.
A stupid, petty, idiotic, irrelevant fact, dupe. Glass houses is simply an update of a bible lesson. GTH lol

We have a new avatar for you Francostein, something more fitting to your IQ level

THEY SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:

german-pocket-battleship-graf-spee-sinking-following-battle-of-river-plate-in-uruguay-ww2-1940.jpg
Not bloody likely, dingbat. Google Warspite, most glorious and hilarious bb ever. The Brits never should have
scrapped her. Even on her final trip, she broke her tow and came ashore in Cornwall. Her hulk was still there when we vacationed there, me age 3, perhaps my first memory.

Francostein, you're a BLOODY LIMEY...aren't you!....No wonder you called our founding fathers and members of the original Tea Party, fucking CU*TS!!!!!
They were liberals and revolutionaries, dumbass- not ignorant chump haters. Liar too. You're a disgrace. lol

This LIMEY STILL has a hard on that America kicked Britians ass 250 yeares ago.... AND he's a DOUCHEBAG EUROPEAN LIBERAL!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Provincial, brainwashed ugly American twit...freak out! lol This is you getting violent in real life, uncivil bigot. Get educated.

What the hay? He doesn't know the Consitution, he doesn't know about the separation of powers and now we know he doesn't know the bible. I think he would be better at quoting the Koran.

While there are plenty of Bible verses to mention while discussing immigration, President Obama on Tuesday quoted one which isn't so great, mainly because it's not real. "The good book says don't throw stones at glass houses, or make sure we're looking at the log in our eye before we are pointing out the moat in other folks eyes," Obama said during a speech in Nashville. One problem, though: The Bible never mentions glass houses.

In addition to his biblical misquote, Obama also tied his immigration policy to the Christmas story, saying, "If we're serious about the Christmas season, now is the time to reflect on those who are strangers in our midst and remember what it was like to be a stranger." This analogydrew conservative ire as opponents of the president's immigration reform noted that Mary and Joseph were actually visiting Joseph's ancestral home. Watch Obama's comments in the video below. --Bonnie Kristian

Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech - The Week
Mary and Joseph went to his home because of the census mandated by Rome. Funny how obutthurt doesn't mention them by name.
Jeebus, what a petty brainwashed idiot hater.
You are a friggin idiot, I just stated a fact you retard fuckwad.
A stupid, petty, idiotic, irrelevant fact, dupe. Glass houses is simply an update of a bible lesson. GTH lol
You are so retarded you have no idea what you are talking about. Go take your meds retard, your nurse maid is looking for you.

Provincial, brainwashed ugly American twit...freak out! lol This is you getting violent in real live, uncivil bigot. Get educated.
Like I said, you are a retard.

Provincial, brainwashed ugly American twit...freak out! lol This is you getting violent in real live, uncivil bigot. Get educated.

You English pansy's haven't changed in 250 years! Your STILL AFRAID of even the fucking muslims that KILL YOU ON YOUR STREETS!!

603811_626154610747118_418611407_n.png

What a bunch of fucking scared shitless babies you fucking idiots are! Just keep letting them in.... SUICIDE IS EASY.... fucking brainless bastard!

Was his teleprompter off line again..the only time i would listen to that wanna be is if he was resigning..
i suppose he's got too many golf games lined up for the next two years for that to happen.

Repeating the same stupid hater dupe talking point, moronic insults and freakouts...the trail of the brainwashed ignorant...

Ay ay ay ay, your mother swims after troopships, your sister's in love with a carrot. lol

To recap...

Our idiot in chief misquoted the bible.

Because he's an idiot.

And idiot ass kissing progressive douchebags think nobody should notice, because remember...Obama can't be held accountable for ANYTHING he says. Cuz he's black.

Same old, same old.

Update of an outdated parable, fool."ANOTHER OBAMA LIE!". How petty and stupid can you get, hater dupes? lol bores.
Later much.

Forum List

Back