Obama Refuses to Hit ISIS’s Libyan Capital

Turkey attacking his Kurds fighting IS and he doesn't say a word!

huh? Turkey's kurds are fighting ISIS?
"his" meaning obamas. the kurds in northern syria

Obama's KURDS ??? who are Obama's kurds-----Syrian kurds?
Syrian kurds are in Iraq fighting the ISIS people?
Those Kurds are US backed. Turkey starts blasting the shit out of them last week and not a word.
Yes, the kurds fight IS.

Syrian kurds are now fighting ISIS!! <<<< is that your contention?------WHERE?
Turkey went into IRAQ to bomb the Syrian Kurds who went to Iraq to right ISIS?
Syrian kurds have been fighting IS for a while. For someone to know everything about everything dealing with the ME, you sure don't know shit.

Those Kurds are US backed. Turkey starts blasting the shit out of them last week and not a word.
Yes, the kurds fight IS.

what kurds? ------the kurds in north Syria?-------how are they fighting ISIS from
that location? Just what are they doing?
I would post links but somehow they would be wrong because Rosie knows it all. Its not even worth it. You are as stubborn and arrogant as they come.

I asked simple questions------you cannot answer them. I would be delighted if
the KURDS of Iran, Syria and Turkey managed to organize armies------I know of no such event or happening

Yes, the kurds fight IS.

Syrian kurds have been fighting IS for a while. For someone to know everything about everything dealing with the ME, you sure don't know shit.

ok Syrian Kurds--------

your citation is from June 2015. The article seems to be EQUATING ----
the "FREE SYRIA ARMY" with ISIS----------you seem confused

Yes, the kurds fight IS.

ok Syrian Kurds--------

No, you are just retarded and illiterate

Yes, the kurds fight IS.

ok Syrian Kurds--------

oh-----ok ------sure-------the REAL ISIS is in NORTHERN SYRIA ---just south of
Turkey---------now I understand------I used to IMAGINE that ISIS was in IRAQ

Yes, the kurds fight IS.

ok Syrian Kurds--------

"REAL ISIS" wtf are you talking about?

ok Syrian Kurds--------

you posted that TURKEY IS BOMBING ISIS-------I asked --WHERE IS THE ISIS THAT TURKEY IS BOMBING?

ok Syrian Kurds--------

you posted that TURKEY IS BOMBING ISIS-------I asked --WHERE IS THE ISIS THAT TURKEY IS BOMBING?
I said turkey was bombing obamas kurds, that are fighting IS

Turkey attacking his Kurds fighting IS and he doesn't say a word!

Yes, the kurds fight IS.

yes---kurds in Iraq fight ISIS----Kurd in Northern Syria are a pain in the ass to ERDOGAN (your pig)

ok Syrian Kurds--------

I said turkey was bombing obamas kurds, that are fighting IS

yes---you said that------somehow KURDS in northern Syria are ACTIVELY FIGHTING ISIS------on what battleground, GENIUS?

you are damned confused. --------in what war is the US engaged that was started
by Obama? Can you name some Al Qaeida operatives now in the employ or
being handled by the USA who "took over their own country"???. I do not know
an "al Qaeida'" country.------Are you talking about YEMEN?
Rosie, Obama took the country to war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya....it's a done deal, the war is over.
Obama has us in the middle of a proxy war with Syria / Assad.

How many of our military have been fighting in Libya over the past two years?
Rosie, like many Liberals, you feign the inability to read or comprehend what you read.

The Libyan war is over. Al Qaeida, thanks to Obama, now control Libya. The Obama administration provided Al Qaeida with weapons while they opposed Qaddafi...also while they hired Jihadists from all over to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill our troops. Then he took this nation to war, by-passing Congress to do so. He used our military in an air campaign targeting Qaddafi troops and government. The Jihadists murdered Qaddafi and took over Libya.

Again, the war is over. While it did not take 'that long' it lasted long enough for Obama to violate the War Powers Act. Obama was required to go to Congress to request more time to continue his war, but hew refused to do so. When it was pointed out that Obama violated the War Powers Act he and liberals suddenly began to declare he never used troops in Libya as part of the War Powers act (attempting to circumvent the Constitution ./ Law AGAIN).

The war, dear Rosie, is over, but it was fought and fought without Congressional authority to do so.

Before the Iraq war the US had to negotiate a (shaky) truce between the Turks and the Kurds. There are Kurds who live in Southern Turkey, and Turkey was afraid the Kurds would try to take part of Southern Turkey as their own country. During the war, and even now as mentioned, the Turks occasionally attack the Kurds, trying to protect their sovereignty. And The Kurds are fierce fighters.The US quietly tries to keep the peace; however, we also do not want to get in the middle of such a dispute / conflict.

Rosie, Obama took the country to war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya....it's a done deal, the war is over.

Rosie, like many Liberals, you feign the inability to read or comprehend what you read.

The Libyan war is over. Al Qaeida, thanks to Obama, now control Libya. The Obama administration provided Al Qaeida with weapons while they opposed Qaddafi...also while they hired Jihadists from all over to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill our troops. Then he took this nation to war, by-passing Congress to do so. He used our military in an air campaign targeting Qaddafi troops and government. The Jihadists murdered Qaddafi and took over Libya.

Again, the war is over. While it did not take 'that long' it lasted long enough for Obama to violate the War Powers Act. Obama was required to go to Congress to request more time to continue his war, but hew refused to do so. When it was pointed out that Obama violated the War Powers Act he and liberals suddenly began to declare he never used troops in Libya as part of the War Powers act (attempting to circumvent the Constitution ./ Law AGAIN).

The war, dear Rosie, is over, but it was fought and fought without Congressional authority to do so.

try again------AL Qaeida???? what makes the mujahad pigs in Libya "AL QAEIDA" are all animals that support the filth of sunni caliphate going to
be called "AL QAEIDA?

try again------AL Qaeida???? what makes the mujahad pigs in Libya "AL QAEIDA" are all animals that support the filth of sunni caliphate going to
be called "AL QAEIDA?

The very people we helped take over Libya FLEW AL QAEIDA FLAGS!

Hillary's State Department hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to 'protect' Stevens.

Stevens warned the State Department numerous times that the Al Qaeida flag was beginning to fly over more and more Libyan Govt buildings prior to his death....

Stevens warned that MORE Al Qaeida Terrorist Training Caamps were being opened in Benghazi prior to his death...

It was KNOWN that the group Obama give weapons to and eventually joined to take over Libya - the same group that had been hiring Jihadists from all over the world to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill American troops - WERE Al Qaeida!

He did the same EXACT thing in Syria - Obama knowingly ran weapons from Benghazi to 'rebels' in Syria...who just happened to be ISIS! Obama didn't give a damn, though, because they promised to help him overthrow Assad and Syria....
- Obama supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS as they were part of his 'proxy war' against Assad.
- He called ISIS a 'JV team' to downplay the fact that they were a terrorist organization HE secretly chose to work WITH against Assad. He HONESTLY thought he could 'handle'/control them, keep them contained in Syria and focused on taking on Assad...until they F*ed him by attacking France the day AFTER he declared to the world that HE had 'contained' them.

After Obama helped Al Qaeida take over Libya they F*ED him and Hillary by assassinating Stevens and murdering 3 other Americans.

After Obama had helped ISIS they F*ed him by invading Iraq, taking over much of the country our troops had liberated at great cost.

Obama paid a RANSOM for Bo Bergdahl - the release of the Taliban 5 were NEVER part of the deal. Obama released the Taliban 5 as part of his attempt to empty Gitmo. He had been releasing jihadists/inmates for a while but the Taliban 5 were too big to simply release. Obama used the Bo Bergdahl event as an excuse to release them WHY is Bergdahl and the Taliban 5 important in discussing this topic? Because it shows Obama's pattern of TREASON / working WITH terrorists!

Not many ,but we bombed Gaddafi out of power, and left Lybia a failed stated

Forum List

Back