Obama Regime charges Hero Snowden with espionage

Snowden broke the law and this is an appropriate charge. He signed an agreement that he would not disclose and he took an oath. While his information is nice to know he did it the wrong way.

The law is corrupt. Nobody gives a shit about your crony civics.

So all a citizen has to do is announce a law corrupt and he or she does not have to obey the law.
That's good news. Not too long ago the Republican campaign motto was Law and Order, but I guess that's now as dead as Goldwater?

I have it figured out.

Snowden uncovered Obama's grades at college.

Snowden broke the law and this is an appropriate charge. He signed an agreement that he would not disclose and he took an oath. While his information is nice to know he did it the wrong way.

So all a citizen has to do is announce a law corrupt and he or she does not have to obey the law.
That's good news. Not too long ago the Republican campaign motto was Law and Order, but I guess that's now as dead as Goldwater?

When you're dealing with a regime that does it's dirty deeds in secret, it's called for. If our leaders' cause is just, they have no need to skulk around in the shadows. It's up to 'we the people' to keep tabs on our government. We can't do that when the truth is hidden from us.

Last edited:

Courts giving orders to spy on innocent citizens is not the law of the land. You may want to pretend that it is; but it's not.

Correct.

The charges are perfectly appropriate.

Snowden’s motives are irrelevant, it wasn’t his decision to make to leak the information. Although the information leaked was mostly already known – it was more confirmation than revelation.

Correct.

The charges are perfectly appropriate.

Snowden’s motives are irrelevant, it wasn’t his decision to make to leak the information. Although the information leaked was mostly already known – it was more confirmation than revelation.

He had an ethical duty to do what he did. The charges are the very abuse of power that he was exposing.

Snowdon is a piece of shit. Obama is not in the wrong here, and this is coming from a republican. Snowdon will pay for his actions and I'll enjoy every moment of his misery.

I agree with charging him. I don't really consider it treason, but he leaked classified information and that is a crime. He needs to go to jail. While some Americans think he is some kind of hero, most agree he committed a crime.

So... our government was UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SPYING on us, basically BREAKING THE LAW, and someone ratted their spy ring out, so the guy that spilled the beans is being charged with wrong doing but the government isn't?

OOOOoooohh.... OOoooohh... right... I get it... our fucking GOVERNMENT can BREAK THE LAW but some single little citizen can't. The LAW only pertains to US, not the GOVERNMENT. They can break the fucking law as they see fit.

Ya know what... FUCK THAT! If no heads are going to roll over this massive SPYING ON PEOPLE by the NSA, then leave Snowden the fuck alone TOO.

The government wasn't breaking the law. Get a grip.

Snowdon is a piece of shit. Obama is not in the wrong here, and this is coming from a republican. Snowdon will pay for his actions and I'll enjoy every moment of his misery.

I agree with charging him. I don't really consider it treason, but he leaked classified information and that is a crime. He needs to go to jail. While some Americans think he is some kind of hero, most agree he committed a crime.

I think you should go to jail for disregarding the 4th amendment.

So... our government was UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SPYING on us, basically BREAKING THE LAW, and someone ratted their spy ring out, so the guy that spilled the beans is being charged with wrong doing but the government isn't?

OOOOoooohh.... OOoooohh... right... I get it... our fucking GOVERNMENT can BREAK THE LAW but some single little citizen can't. The LAW only pertains to US, not the GOVERNMENT. They can break the fucking law as they see fit.

Ya know what... FUCK THAT! If no heads are going to roll over this massive SPYING ON PEOPLE by the NSA, then leave Snowden the fuck alone TOO.

Yeah umm no. You people need to pick up a book. The courts ruled on this back in 1979. Did any of you give a shit for the last 35 years? Hell no. But Fox issues talking points and now it is suddenly an issue.:cuckoo:

Yeah umm no. You people need to pick up a book. The courts ruled on this back in 1979. Did any of you give a shit for the last 35 years? Hell no. But Fox issues talking points and now it is suddenly an issue.:cuckoo:

Let me tell you about another ruling from 1789.....BITCH

Actually, I have no fucking clue what you think you're talking about. Regardless, my comeback was on point and you have no real response to it b/c you don't believe in the Constitution except for when it suits you.

Breaking News: Justice Dept. Charges NSA Whistleblower Snowden with Espionage, Asking Govts to Arrest Him | Spread Liberty News

Get somewhere safe Mr Snowden. Know that what you did was the right thing and millions of us thank you.

I'd definitely advise him to get somewhere safe. The Rolling Stones Journalist who did the hit piece on Obama with interview with Gen. McKrystal ( who made some very serious insults to obama in the interview ) told Wikileaks he was being watched by the FBI - sources say he was about to leak something huge about CIA / FBI when he was assassinated - his car exploded into a ball of fire - later going off the road and hitting a tree according to eyewitnesses. ( who are now afraid to come forward as Police now report it was an accident ) I notice no one at Rolling Stone seems to want to state the obvious. Their own journalist was just assassinated. - Jeri

Forum List

Back