Obama Regime charges Hero Snowden with espionage

We have filed espionage charges against him

Let him face the charges or spend the rest of his life in Cuba

Either one works for me

Either one works for me

we know you don't care about people in this country.

only when they can be used for your numbers of dead under a President

Last edited:

Either one works for me

we know you don't care about people in this country.

only when they can be used for your numbers of dead under a President

He is suspected of espionage

I am unwilling to give him a pass just because he is a hero to Conservatives

Snowden broke the law and this is an appropriate charge. He signed an agreement that he would not disclose and he took an oath. While his information is nice to know he did it the wrong way.

The law is corrupt. Nobody gives a shit about your crony civics.

So all a citizen has to do is announce a law corrupt and he or she does not have to obey the law.
That's good news. Not too long ago the Republican campaign motto was Law and Order, but I guess that's now as dead as Goldwater?

That's the way right wingnuts like this one operate. As in most things political, law and order means law and order when it suits a purpose. When it doesn't, then we declare the law corrupt and ignore it.

Last edited:
The law is corrupt. Nobody gives a shit about your crony civics.

So all a citizen has to do is announce a law corrupt and he or she does not have to obey the law.
That's good news. Not too long ago the Republican campaign motto was Law and Order, but I guess that's now as dead as Goldwater?

That's the way right wingnuts like this one operate.

can any of you speak like adults?
and how funny Pelosi was booed over this very thing at the Netroots gathering..so it's LEFT WING NUTS in there also

Last edited:
He should be a hero to everyone who wants to hold their government accountable for its actions not just conservatives. I for one am no conservative.Oh and he isn't in Cuba.

He should be a hero to everyone who wants to hold their government accountable for its actions not just conservatives. I for one am no conservative.Oh and he isn't in Cuba.

We shall see.....Gitmo is part of Cuba

Either one works for me

Think of it as a form of self-conviction.

The charges against him would be relatively light unless he spilled state secrets to China

If he wants to spend the rest of his life in Cuba or Ecuador instead of facing charges...just as good

You are a disgusting person. Anyone that would rather see the person who told the truth about the unconstitutional,illegal,immoral things its government is doing go to jail than holding the government accountable is a disturbed individual.

You are a disgusting person. Anyone that would rather see the person who told the truth about the unconstitutional,illegal,immoral things its government is doing go to jail than holding the government accountable is a disturbed individual.

Spies tell the truth? or do they serve their self interest

Spies give classified information to China?

Lets try the sucker and see how innocent he is

Forum List

Back