Obama Rocks in Israel - kills GOP image of his policy

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

:)

Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

:)

Not good enough... It's "Black" rock!

hating your own president based on lies is pathetic

listen up, i was here with you during bush...and i can say, you didn't love him and still spread lies about him

so you can take your pathetic accusations of people hating this man and stuff it

$barak bush.jpg

No.....I hate him based on FACTS.
You worship him based on lies......

Ya...the FACT that he is BLACK! :lol:

they can't hate him for that, his mother was white, so he really isn't black..but that doesn't stop you awful people throwing up his skin color in peoples faces

That's worse than being black. His white mother scewed a black man. That's twice as bad as just being black. Inter racial sex is what REALLY bothers bigots and racists.

Last edited:
This was going on while Obama was a rocking

[ame=http://youtu.be/X7O1GwqYjIo]Palestine: Gaza protestors burn US flag at anti-Obama rally - YouTube[/ame]

No.....I hate him based on FACTS.
You worship him based on lies......

they can't hate him for that, his mother was white, so he really isn't black..but that doesn't stop you awful people throwing up his skin color in peoples faces

That's all they have.....after all this time they still can't believe we hate him because he's a worm. Oh ya...worms are dark brown! Lol! I forgot! :eusa_silenced:

I watched him and Benny on TV this afternoon.

They were both up there lying through the're teeth. Neither one likes the other and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see it.

They put on a good show but hey, it was all for the cameras.

That's worse than being black. His white mother scewed a black man. That's twice as bad as just being black. Inter racial sex is what REALLY bothers bigots and racists.

then why did so many liberals vote for him?

Only the most hard core of rabid obama worshippers would find this visit anything other than a massive failure on many different levels.

Yeah... all the while shipping more free f-16's and tanks to Egypt where the Muslim Brotherhood wants all doves and rainbows for Israel..

Obama is not 'pro Israel'. and you see it in his actions and reactions all the time

What I find most amusing is that after almost five years of Obama "rhetoric" there are people out there that still take him at his word when he speaks.

Forum List

Back