Obama Rocks in Israel - kills GOP image of his policy

Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

:)
Since your OP has no links or quotes, I must ask,
Is this the speech that he gave while standing underneath the massive photo of Yassir Arrafat, the super-terrorist of all time?
Or is it the speech where he was booed and heckled by dozens of audience members?

:eusa_eh:

Obama In Israel: He Came, He Spoke, They Swooned - The Daily Beast

:clap2:

Please explain to us why Israel gave President Obama their highest non-military decoration if Obama is somehow a threat or detrimental to Israel?

please explain why Obama deserved a medal? for gracing them with his presence?

same reason he got the nobel peace prize. because the idiots worship him like some kind of messiah. they are so stupid they actually believe his bullshit. its really pathetic.

Please explain to us why Israel gave President Obama their highest non-military decoration if Obama is somehow a threat or detrimental to Israel?

please explain why Obama deserved a medal? for gracing them with his presence?

Exactly, the whole world loves Barack Obama ...

:)

Yet there are people right here saying how much of a poser and liar he is. Only a true to form, relentless sycophant would believe such drivel.

Are you people retarded? You keep asking a question I answered several posts ago. Get it together kids.

Are you people retarded? You keep asking a question I answered several posts ago. Get it together kids.

Just looked it up....sorry......work happens

Someone else said to "hold my breath waiting on Fox to report on it"

Took me all of 15 seconds to find

Does Obama deserve a special award from Israel? | Fox News Video

Sorry, wasn't addressing you with my snark comments. Just the usual gang of idiots on here.

The IDIOT here is YOU, shit for brains. The kenyan did NOTHING to deserve some medal from Israel. The fact of the matter is, as DiamondDave has ALREADY pointed out, and as anyone with a functioning brain already knows, Israel is kissing obama's ass, because he threw them a bone and hasn't cut off their money.

Now you can beat this fucking dead horse idea of your's that he did something spectacular to EARN this whatever the fuck medal, but you can cite NOTHING as to what that is other than YOUR two bit, libroid BABBLING.

Now either be a man and admit the truth or STFU. You're embarrassing yourself, IDIOT.

Just looked it up....sorry......work happens

Someone else said to "hold my breath waiting on Fox to report on it"

Took me all of 15 seconds to find

Does Obama deserve a special award from Israel? | Fox News Video

Sorry, wasn't addressing you with my snark comments. Just the usual gang of idiots on here.

The IDIOT here is YOU, shit for brains. The kenyan did NOTHING to deserve some medal from Israel.

I stopped reading and started laughing after those two sentences. :laugh: How does it feel to be part of a fringe unintelligent minority in this country and have all of your thoughts and opinions invalidated simply by your opening your mouth or espousing your ideas?

The IDIOT here is YOU, shit for brains. The kenyan did NOTHING to deserve some medal from Israel. The fact of the matter is, as DiamondDave has ALREADY pointed out, and as anyone with a functioning brain already knows, Israel is kissing obama's ass, because he threw them a bone and hasn't cut off their money.

Now you can beat this fucking dead horse idea of your's that he did something spectacular to EARN this whatever the fuck medal, but you can cite NOTHING as to what that is other than YOUR two bit, libroid BABBLING.

Now either be a man and admit the truth or STFU. You're embarrassing yourself, IDIOT.

I stopped reading and started laughing after those two sentences. :laugh: How does it feel to be part of a fringe unintelligent minority in this country and have all of your thoughts and opinions invalidated simply by your opening your mouth or espousing your ideas?

You just VALIDATED my response.

You fail.

Dismissed.

The IDIOT here is YOU, shit for brains. The kenyan did NOTHING to deserve some medal from Israel.

You just VALIDATED my response.

You fail.

Dismissed.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: So I guess you're done arguing because you just claimed victory based on nothing, got scared and wandered off. All right, thanks for playing even though now I'm totally fascinated with you. I have a plethora of questions beginning with how exactly does someone of such obviously low intelligence survive in this world?

Most likely, 95% of Israeli Jews would vote for Obama.

Wonder why ..... hmmmmm ....

:confused:

could it be the same reason that 95% of american blacks vote for him?

actually I think obama would lose big if the israelis had to vote for him or Bush.

Most likely, 95% of Israeli Jews would vote for Obama.

Wonder why ..... hmmmmm ....

:confused:

you have some crystal ball there..
and some real hero worship for your dear Leader who is just a human being like the rest of us..you don't find creepy or sad?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back