Obama Rocks in Israel - kills GOP image of his policy

listen up, I was here with you during Bush...and I can say, you didn't LOVE him and still spread lies about him

....That he was....

:eusa_eh:

are you a child? do you have any idea how foolish you look with your large font colored posts?

Another hypertext-challenged Teabagger....

eusa_doh.gif

Pants on Fire?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiLcl6WGBQ]End Times Watch: Obama's Speech To Israeli Students - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif

After watching the speech I honestly cannot fathom why people are bitching. Obama said virtually everything perfectly, said everything these people bitching would want to hear and even owned that heckler. Explain to me why people are bitching again? I really don't get it.

Last edited:
Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

:)

Leftist are the same everywhere! They don't know what is good for them!

Pants on Fire?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiLcl6WGBQ]End Times Watch: Obama's Speech To Israeli Students - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif

After watching the speech I honestly cannot fathon why people are bitching. Obama said virtually everything perfectly, said everything these people bitching would want to hear and even owned that heckler. Explain to me why people are bitching again? I really don't get it.

because we know that he does not mean a word of it. his past actions are in complete contradiction to what he said. he is playing to the crowd, patronizing them as he always does. he has no morals, ethics, or honesty about anything, its all about him and maintaining power to destroy the US economy and culture.

WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, BAR NONE

Pants on Fire?

493.gif

After watching the speech I honestly cannot fathom why people are bitching. Obama said virtually everything perfectly, said everything these people bitching would want to hear and even owned that heckler. Explain to me why people are bitching again? I really don't get it.

I'm guessing The President employs a vocabulary that contains NUMEROUS words (with more that five letters, in them).

As a result, Teabaggers aren't all that convinced he's still speaking English.

3olw65.jpg

After watching the speech I honestly cannot fathon why people are bitching. Obama said virtually everything perfectly, said everything these people bitching would want to hear and even owned that heckler. Explain to me why people are bitching again? I really don't get it.

because we know that he does not mean a word of it. his past actions are in complete contradiction to what he said. he is playing to the crowd, patronizing them as he always does. he has no morals, ethics, or honesty about anything, its all about him and maintaining power to destroy the US economy and culture.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....so many details.....

318.gif

Pants on Fire?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiLcl6WGBQ"]End Times Watch: Obama's Speech To Israeli Students - YouTube[/ame]​

493.gif
lol.

Mr. Shaman, thank you for sharing what seems to me to be President Obama's most decent moment. I approve his message to Israel about security and hope he is sincere about the security of Israel.

It will be a miracle if he can encourage Israelis and Palestinians to work out peace. How it is done is up to them.

The Palestinians will have to agree to never shoot another missile Israel's way in order for peace to start. These really are things that cannot be promised, only hoped for.

If it results in any deaths to Israelis, though, the speech, like others hoping to bring peace to the region, will wither and perish. I hope that does not happen. The Israelis have been requested to take a huge risk.

Pants on Fire?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiLcl6WGBQ"]End Times Watch: Obama's Speech To Israeli Students - YouTube[/ame]​

493.gif
lol.

Mr. Shaman, thank you for sharing what seems to me to be President Obama's most decent moment. I approve his message to Israel about security and hope he is sincere about the security of Israel.

It will be a miracle if he can encourage Israelis and Palestinians to work out peace. How it is done is up to them.

The Palestinians will have to agree to never shoot another missile Israel's way in order for peace to start.

Even the Palestinians have Teabaggers.....lookin' to stir-up trouble & maintain the Status Quo.

All Obama does is talk...it's been four years of "inspiring speeches" followed by another Air Force One trip to play golf somewhere. Face it, Kiddies...the man doesn't have a clue how to fix things HERE let alone over THERE. His Middle East policy is so confused at this point it's obvious he's simply hoping the Iranians don't develop a nuke on his watch so he can point a finger at whoever comes after him.

All Obama does is talk...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

As for Shaman's posts? Haven't read one in quite sometime. I used to waste my time trying to figure out what he was talking about but 99.9% of it was just nonsense so I stopped even trying. The minute I see his bold font "format" I skip to the next poster.

As for Shaman's posts? Haven't read one in quite sometime. I used to waste my time trying to figure out what he was talking about but 99.9% of it was just nonsense so I stopped even trying. The minute I see his bold font "format" I skip to the next poster.

Exactly. I don't think Captain Crayon even wants anyone to read his nonsense. That's why he hides it in Happy Fun Time Party Colors. He has to know that no one is going to bother trying to read that self-indulgent, infantile crap.

I watched him and Benny on TV this afternoon.

They were both up there lying through the're teeth. Neither one likes the other and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see it.

They put on a good show but hey, it was all for the cameras.

Israelis don't want Americans to spill more blood for them - Bibi does, which is why this idiot is hanging on by his finger nails.

Israelis want a peace treaty with the Palistinians, not a war with Iran and Syria - and Obama is the only one in sight who can do it for them.

That's why Obama got that roar of approval from young Israelis

I just put the idiot on ignore, maybe if enough of us do that, he will go away.

I just put the idiot on ignore, maybe if enough of us do that, he will go away.

I did a long time ago, the cartoon like postings was too much

Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

His teleprompter talks a good game.

I thought he was very sincere until I saw the map he is proposing to split Israel from most of its land. Then I realized, it was only words with a severe price to pay for by someone else. So your words couldn't be truer.

Over there, he was acting just like he does over here. Agenda-driven empty promises of hope that are unsustainable. :(

Nice.

Very nice ...

His teleprompter talks a good game.

I thought he was very sincere until I saw the map he is proposing to split Israel from most of its land. Then I realized, it was only words with a severe price to pay for by someone else. So your words couldn't be truer.

Over there, he was acting just like he does over here. Agenda-driven empty promises of hope that are unsustainable. :(

Should you share your map with the Israeilis?

Forum List

Back