Obama Rocks in Israel - kills GOP image of his policy

Iran will have to be bombed by the staff of The Weekly Standard, I guess. :razz:

I wonder if all those neocon Keyboard Colonels who work at The Weekly Standard even realize what national laughingstocks they are now, what with their failed Iraq War predictions and decade-long claim that Iran is one year from getting an atom bomb.

Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

:)

^ idiot true believer believes what he's told to believe.

Please explain to us why Israel gave President Obama their highest non-military decoration if Obama is somehow a threat or detrimental to Israel?

please explain why Obama deserved a medal? for gracing them with his presence?

Exactly, the whole world loves Barack Obama ...

:eek:Nope...they love his spending. And the ones that hate us loves hes a nitwit and failure and not able to accomplish anything. They love it.

:laugh: Okay you silly girl. Why don't you go lay down and stay out of adult subjects.

why so nasty?...If you don't see the difference in how this media wrote about Bush when he was President and how they do with Obama that is your problem, but a lot of people do

I'm not being nasty. I'm saying if you think those quotes and articles are fabricated, then you simply don't have the intelligent to contribute to adult conversations. It's just that simple.

:eek:WoW...your sounding more and more like your almighty leader by the minute. Thank goodness we have brain surgeons.

listen up, I was here with you during Bush...and I can say, you didn't LOVE him and still spread lies about him

....That he was....

:eusa_eh:

are you a child? do you have any idea how foolish you look with your large font colored posts? its juvenile and idiotic. if you think posting that way helps you make your points, just the opposite is true, it makes you look like a clown.

If this forum has an ignore list, you will be the first that I put on it if this idiotic posting continues.

:eusa_silenced:Well you have to give him a break. You do realize that many on the left haven't grown up yet and thats all they know how to do. Its supprising he even knows how to spell yet.

Republicans have spent 4 years spinning Obama as anti-Israel, and this propaganda bs all went up in smoke in his 50 minute speech in Israel, where the camera caught Israelis crying with emotion over our President's comments.

Nice.

Very nice ...

Leftist are the same everywhere! They don't know what is good for them!

:eusa_drool:Instead of LEFTIST maybe it would be better to name them OVER THE EDGE. Since they go over everyday it would be better.

As for Shaman's posts? Haven't read one in quite sometime. I used to waste my time trying to figure out what he was talking about but 99.9% of it was just nonsense so I stopped even trying. The minute I see his bold font "format" I skip to the next poster.

Exactly. I don't think Captain Crayon even wants anyone to read his nonsense. That's why he hides it in Happy Fun Time Party Colors. He has to know that no one is going to bother trying to read that self-indulgent, infantile crap.

:razz:I bet he picked it up thinking thats how they handle Ubama's telepromter. I bet hes proud of it.

As for Shaman's posts? Haven't read one in quite sometime. I used to waste my time trying to figure out what he was talking about but 99.9% of it was just nonsense so I stopped even trying. The minute I see his bold font "format" I skip to the next poster.

I just put the idiot on ignore, maybe if enough of us do that, he will go away.

:eek:Just wish we could do the same with Ubama. It would be great.

Forum List

Back