Obama Rushes To DC For Fiscal Cliff Talks, House GOP Stays On Vacation

That goes for everyone.

But you were just bragging about how smart and dedicated a leader Obammy is?

So he goes on vacation and everyone else follows his lead figuring Obammy isnt going to be around anyway so nothing is going to get done.

Then he comes rushing home acting like the hero.

He shouldnt have planned his vacation knowing what was on the table.

Yes. I was going on about how Obama is setting the example compared to the others.
Even if the example is mediocre.

That is rich.

Obama and Reid simply ignored the budget process for 3.5 years, and now you claim he is the responsible one.

LOL

obama's coming back is some kind of political theater. The negotiation is over. There are several plans on the table. The senate must make a decision. Until the senate passes something, there is really nothing for obama to do. Unless obama has come back to negotiate with Harry Reid which he could do from anyplace.

While you say this, I hope your job is on the line and that you are affected financially when they can't reach a deal when republicans refuse to compromise one bit.

The republicans did more than compromise, they capitulated. Boehner's Plan B is actually Nancy Pelosi's plan. The reason why obama opposed it is because it was presented by the Republican House. There should be no more neogtiation. obama has several options on the table. Of course he can't actually approve or veto any of these options because the Senate hasn't passed a Budget since obama was elected to office the first time. They haven't even passed their own budget and 100% refused to pass any of the budgets obama presented.

The senate and obama has several options including those options written by the democratic senate. The time for negotiation is over. It is time to make a decision. obama needs to learn what the words final offer mean.

Then the Conservatives should not have a say nor a vote in the matter, since they do not wish to be involved with the responsibilities that they hold.

Guess what? This is a REPUBLIC, not a fascist state like you libbies want. Republicans were voted in the majority and have more than a say.. IT'S CALLED CHECKS AND BALANCES.. it's in the Constitution. Too bad.

I know. And the republicans are refusing to do their jobs when everyone else is waiting on them.

If they aren't going to show up, then go ahead with the vote.

If something happened at work while you were on vacation, would you demand that change be reverted, claiming to be a republican and demand special treatment because "It's the constitution"?

if there was a crisis at work, I wouldn't go on vacation in the first place. Obama decided to go and now he owns this situation. Suck it up and get over it, obama has failed again.

That goes for everyone.

But you were just bragging about how smart and dedicated a leader Obammy is?

So he goes on vacation and everyone else follows his lead figuring Obammy isnt going to be around anyway so nothing is going to get done.

Then he comes rushing home acting like the hero.

He shouldnt have planned his vacation knowing what was on the table.

Yes. I was going on about how Obama is setting the example compared to the others.
Even if the example is mediocre.

He would have to be doing something besides hopping on a plane for it to even be considered 'mediocre'... there is nothing actually being done.. except a little act of him arriving in DC like Caesar to Rome

The GOVERNMENT has MORE income than it NEEDS right NOW. The problem is government WASTE, SPENDING and CORRUPTION, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

What part of that truth are you having a problem admitting?

So you agree that we should give everyone taxcuts and allow the problem to worsen before attempting to fix it?

Why not fix the problem first and then give extended tax cuts?

You aren't very bright. He just told you the problem was not income.

Now follow closely. I'm about to highlight the context.

Why not fix the spending budget first Before we slow the income

If the government has no income, then how do you expect to fix the deficit?
The GOVERNMENT has MORE income than it NEEDS right NOW. The problem is government WASTE, SPENDING and CORRUPTION, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

So you agree that we should give everyone taxcuts and allow the problem to worsen before attempting to fix it?

No, I don't agree, leave taxes alone, CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING! I don't agree cutting taxes would worsen anything either.

Something wrong with that idea to you? You going to lose your obama phone and food stamps?

No, I don't agree, leave taxes alone, CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING! I don't agree cutting taxes would worsen anything either.

Something wrong with that idea to you? You going to lose your obama phone and food stamps?

I have a samsung galaxy s3 and a fridge full of food, thank you. :|

Obama acts like a street thug, but we knew this about him in how he got his Senate seat in Illinois..

we saw the same dirty campaign run against Romney

yet his followers eat it up...it's really horrifying how low Obama has brought our country

You aren't very bright. He just told you the problem was not income.

You make no sense, tard.

Obama acts like a street thug, but we knew this about him in how he got his Senate seat in Illinois..

yet his followers eat it up...it's really horrifying how low Obama has brought our country

LOL

Romney's capmaign was proven to be one of the most cynical and dishonest campaigns in this nation's history.

LOL

Romney's capmaign was proven to be one of the most cynical and dishonest campaigns in this nation's history.

Second to Obama, perhaps.

Project much?

LOL

obama phones are S3's? And of course, I'm sure you can fill that fridge with your food stamps.

If either of your claims are true, then why do you have such a problem with government CUTTING SPENDING? What problem do you see with that?

Did you thank your mom and dad?

obama phones are S3's? And of course, I'm sure you can fill that fridge with your food stamps.

If either of your claims are true, then why do you have such a problem with government CUTTING SPENDING? What problem do you see with that?

lol, I paid $500 up front for my phone so I could get the contract free price of $55 a month for UNLIMITED 4G LTE speeds on everything.

And I receive no government assistance of any sort.

You make no sense, tard.

If you slow the income before you slow the spending, then the deficit is going to get worse at a faster pace.

That is why I said you make no sense. You support Obama, then claim America should live within its means.

Idiot Libtard. LOL

FUCK obama. He's WANTED to go over this fiscal cliff since the beginning. Higher taxes, massive spending cuts to military, it's democrat NIRVANA!

Won't take long for the country to implode though. GREAT JOB HUSSEIN... fucking POS radical muslim JACK OFF! The muslims have claimed for years they'd defeat America from the INSIDE... guess they're getting close.

lol, I paid $500 up front for my phone so I could get the contract free price of $55 a month for UNLIMITED 4G LTE speeds on everything.

And I receive no government assistance of any sort.
Then ANSWER my question...

Forum List

Back