Obama’s National Park Shutdown & Barricades Cost US Taxpayers $414 Million

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Because you see folks, Obama and his comrades in arms just couldn't find anything ELSE to SHUT DOWN, so they shut out our Veterans and hurt your communities...vote for this vindictive party again to run your lives ..
links, pictures, and video at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, March 3, 2014, 9:54 PM

Last October Barack Obama shut down the national parks and erected barricades the war memorials including the open-air World War II Memorial on the National Mall.

But he didn’t count on these guys from tearing them down.

World War II Vets on an Honor Flight to the World War II Memorial in Washington stormed past the barricades that the Obama Administration had erected.

Obama also arrested US veterans for trespassing at the Vietnam War Memorial.

Obama’s shutdown of the national parks and barricades at the nation’s memorials cost the country $414 million.
The AP reported:

The government shutdown last fall resulted in nearly 8 million fewer visitors to national parks, costing the parks and surrounding communities an estimated $414 million in lost visitor spending, the Interior Department said Monday.

all of it here
Obama?s National Park Shutdown & Barricades Cost US Taxpayers $414 Million | The Gateway Pundit

You Ever dream you'd see this in your country?
this is the Progressive/Democrat/ObamaNation

Thank the TPM for the cost, not the government, not those Dems and Pubs trying to do the right thing.

Another poster finds a useful and informative article from The Gateway Pundit. No, I did not read the article nor am I going to.

Damn....Republicans shut down the government and then whine that it resulted in losing money

Hint to Republicans

Parks are nonessential
People are essential

Another poster finds a useful and informative article from The Gateway Pundit. No, I did not read the article nor am I going to.

are we suppose to care you feel you need to make an announcement about it?
go read dailykos

Last edited:
Vote OUT this party folks in the coming elections and NEVER vote for them again to run your live and our country

you on the right want to FRACK in these areas.

steph you don't understand anything do you

Forum List

Back