Obama says he is willing to negotiate if the government is reopened

Is Obama really announcing that he's that much of a rube and amateur?

If Obama doesn't negotiate you criticize him. If he does negotiate you call him a rube and amateur. We understand, you just don't like Obama no matter what. He could cure cancer tomorrow, and you would accuse him of stealing doctor's jobs.

If Obama wants the government to open, tell Reid to pass the bills the House sent him that open the government

Sheeshhhh is it that difficult?

He was talking about A 6 week CR- AND Boehner said it was a nonstarter already. Amazing Pub hypocrites...our way or the economy gets it...

Last edited:
I now want the pubs to dig their heals in even deeper.

Obama is starting to sway and is on the ropes

A TKO is coming

-Geaux

If Obama wants the government to open, tell Reid to pass the bills the House sent him that open the government

Oh come on, we can trust democrats to actually talk about something after they get everything they want first! lol

So basically the Dems are saying "give us what we want, and we will discuss AFTER you do this"

Bwahahaha.

Oh come on, we can trust democrats to actually talk about something after they get everything they want first! lol

Yup, how dare they want to protect the economy and end this new bs extortion by a minority ''no compromise, un-American Tea Party''-- TIME:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

So basically the Dems are saying "give us what we want, and we will discuss AFTER you do this"

Bwahahaha.

Sounds like hostage taking..... :lol:

-Geaux

Obama willing to negotiate.
If he gets everything he wants before the negotiation begins.............
That's not negotiation.

Yup, how dare they want to protect the economy and end this new bs extortion by a minority ''no compromise, un-American Tea Party''-- TIME:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

What economy? The one Obama's regime keeps in the crapper? The one that takes 85 billion a month to keep the US on life support?

Yea, we need to protect that cancer

Good grief................

-Geaux

We've already lost 0.5 per cent growth for a year on this bs- lost 1 per cent each on last debt crisis, AND on the sequester, when Obama agreed to 98 ''per cent'' of Pub demands. WHAT WE NEED IS PUBS ALLOWING A RECOVERY- the deficit would be 3-400 billion again...

We've already lost 0.5 per cent growth for a year on this bs- lost 1 per cent each on last debt crisis, AND on the sequester, when Obama agreed to 98 ''per cent'' of Pub demands. WHAT WE NEED IS PUBS ALLOWING A RECOVERY- the deficit would be 3-400 billion again...

It's Obama's sequester.. They can't help you there

-Geaux

What economy? The one Obama's regime keeps in the crapper? The one that takes 85 billion a month to keep the US on life support?

Yea, we need to protect that cancer

Good grief................

-Geaux

Hey hey dude. Why don't you explain to all just what benefits to the economy we should all look for after the default on our debt. You seem to think you have a pretty good handle on what makes our economy function and I haven't seen any of you Repubs explain how this default on debt is going to be so good for us all.

So why don't you just take a moment and explain how beneficial default will be.

Hell maybe you can change my mine and I will support a default and shut down both.

Who knows. I guess it depends on how good your explanation is.

Humiliate Obama...:doubt:
Whatever kid. Once again you show your sophomoric ways. The media would never let that happen. They would either not report on it at all (most likely) or simply provide talking point service for him.
Remember Guantanamo Bay....remember how the media went on and on about it for months and months? How many stories do you see now? What about the drone strikes in Afghanistan and Syria? Remember when Bush did this? Remember how the media went on and on about it, and had reporters ON THE GROUND showing the carnage and giving lip service to the enemy about all the 'women and children" they killed....where are those reports now???
The media is a part of this administration. They might as well be attending cabinet meetings. This is extraordinarily dangerous.

That kind of move would be a win-win for republicans. If it's bullshit, they could humiliate Obama. If it's not, then everybody wins. This includes negotiating on ObamaCare.

Obama issues debt-ceiling warning; Boehner 'hopeful' for talks soon - CNN.com

The logic on this is so simple. His offer is completley fair.

and I believe him as far as I can throw him. We are not stupid. He is going to get what he wants then we have no leverage so yeah . I hope the REP stands strong

Forum List

Back