Obama says there needs to be justice for Michael Brown

You're the one lying and twisting, read the fucking transcript. You don't get to make your own reality.
From the transcript
...he’s going to be able to communicate his desire to make sure that justice is done ....

Where specifically does he say justice for Michael Brown? How do you know he isn't speaking in general terms no matter how the investigation goes?

There is only one victim in this situation. Who the hell else would we be seeking justice for?

Some of you are so pathetically dense it is beyond belief

From the transcript
...he’s going to be able to communicate his desire to make sure that justice is done ....

Where specifically does he say justice for Michael Brown? How do you know he isn't speaking in general terms no matter how the investigation goes?

There is only one victim in this situation. Who the hell else would we be seeking justice for?

The cop who shot him who people are calling a murderer?

You don't seek justice for a perp dumbass. You seek justice for victims. And there is only one victim in this situation.

Like I said, twisting the truth. What is wrong with this statement?

"I made clear to the attorney general that we should do what is necessary to help determine exactly what happened and to see that justice is done."

Maybe justice is that the cop acted wrongly and is tried for murder. Maybe justice is that kthe kid did something that led to his death and the cop is not charged.

Which is not at all contrary to my title or op which you called me a liar for and even negged me.

Fuck off hack

Hack? You're thread title is a lie! He never specified for justice for Michael Brown. He is calling for justice to be served from the investigation.

Justice: : the process or result of using laws to fairly judge and punish crimes and criminals

Obama is good, he fooled you. To see justice is served is an expression that a crime was committed. For what you want to believe he would have stated pending an investigation or something similar and more harshly condemned the rioters and looters

Which is not at all contrary to my title or op which you called me a liar for and even negged me.

Fuck off hack

Hack? You're thread title is a lie! He never specified for justice for Michael Brown. He is calling for justice to be served from the investigation.

Justice: : the process or result of using laws to fairly judge and punish crimes and criminals

Obama is good, he fooled you. To see justice is served is an expression that a crime was committed. For what you want to believe he would have stated pending an investigation or something similar and more harshly condemned the rioters and looters

He's too wrapped up in defending Obama to see the stupidity of his argument.

You don't seek justice for a perp dumbass. You seek justice for victims. And there is only one victim in this situation.

You got your ass handed to you. No where did your POTUS specify justice for Michael Brown. Only a idiot would turn his words into your interpretation.

Last edited:

So someone wrongly arrested or convicted of a crime is released or found not guilty and that isn't justice? Do you have any ability to think critically?

Fuck off hack

You forgot this definition:

justice: just behavior or treatment.

Justice doesnt have to be in the case of a crime. It could be a wrong doing you retard.

The guy doesn't even have all the facts and he can't help but opening his dumb mouth. This president is a joke.

There is no need for him to even mention it beyond the political. Just like with the Trayvon Zimmerman thing. This is another obama race politic opportunity thing. He's just being another Jackson/Sharpton. I don't see him mention anything about justice in neighborhoods with incessant black violence. Doesn't fit the politic.

There is no need for him to even mention it beyond the political. Just like with the Trayvon Zimmerman thing. This is another obama race politic opportunity thing. He's just being another Jackson/Sharpton. I don't see him mention anything about justice in neighborhoods with incessant black violence. Doesn't fit the politic.

Fortunately, you are not in charge of making decisions on what is important to address for a POTUS. Most Americans want to hear his position on the issue. Too bad you cant deal with that.

Justice doesnt have to be in the case of a crime. It could be a wrong doing you retard.

:lol:

You mad bro? Not a crime, but wrong doing? You're not usually this stupid, you should just walk away now, idiot.

:lol:

You mad bro? Not a crime, but wrong doing? You're not usually this stupid, you should just walk away now, idiot.

Didnt like I called you on purposefully missing the definition the POTUS was using? What a moron. :lol:

Fortunately, you are not in charge of making decisions on what is important to address for a POTUS. Most Americans want to hear his position on the issue. Too bad you cant deal with that.

Most reasonable people would want him to stay out of it until way more is known so as not to fan the flames of ignorance.
Bigots want him to chime in and support their bigotry.

Most reasonable people would want him to stay out of it until way more is known so as not to fan the flames of ignorance.

Only retards like you think he fanned any flames. What exactly was so incendiary about asking for calm?

Most reasonable people would expect the leader of the country to chime in when one of our cities has suffered through 4 days of rioting, dimwit.

Forum List

Back