Obama says there needs to be justice for Michael Brown

The cop who shot him who people are calling a murderer?

You don't seek justice for a perp dumbass
. You seek justice for victims. And there is only one victim in this situation.
hahahahaha, what a dumbass you are.

Another one too dumb to get it.

You seek justice on behalf of the victim. Obama is implying that an injustice was done. Obama doesn't know any of the facts and neither do the rest of us.

There may in fact need to be justice served in this case. OR justice may have already been served when the kid was shot.

No one outside of the investigators have any idea which way is correct but Obama and all you liberal scumbags are just ready to hang someone regardless of the facts to be determined.

Simply seeking the facts & truth =/= serving justice.

Fortunately, you are not in charge of making decisions on what is important to address for a POTUS. Most Americans want to hear his position on the issue. Too bad you cant deal with that.

Most reasonable people would want him to stay out of it until way more is known so as not to fan the flames of ignorance.
Bigots want him to chime in and support their bigotry.
Most reasonable people would expect the leader of the country to chime in when one of our cities has suffered through 4 days of rioting, dimwit.

No one in this thread is talking about the rioting "DIMWIT"

You don't seek justice for a perp dumbass
. You seek justice for victims. And there is only one victim in this situation.

You seek justice on behalf of the victim. Obama is implying that an injustice was done. Obama doesn't know any of the facts and neither do the rest of us.

There may in fact need to be justice served in this case. OR justice may have already been served when the kid was shot.

No one outside of the investigators have any idea which way is correct but Obama and all you liberal scumbags are just ready to hang someone regardless of the facts to be determined.

Justice applies to everyone in the situation. The dead teen, the cop that shot him, the townspeople, etc. Justice isn't just about the victim.

Didn't you get justice, dumbass?

Most reasonable people would want him to stay out of it until way more is known so as not to fan the flames of ignorance.
Bigots want him to chime in and support their bigotry.
Most reasonable people would expect the leader of the country to chime in when one of our cities has suffered through 4 days of rioting, dimwit.

I see you didn't actually listen to his speech, you just knee-jerked a response to the head Negro. :lol:

His speech was also about the rioting, dope.

There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting.

Justice applies to everyone in the situation. The dead teen, the cop that shot him, the townspeople, etc. Justice isn't just about the victim.

No I got punished. Those I harmed got justice.

Shouldn't you be watching a soap opera or posting in a rep whore thread?

Get lost "dimwit"

I see you didn't actually listen to his speech, you just knee-jerked a response to the head Negro. :lol:

His speech was also about the rioting, dope.

There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting.

His speech was also about Iraq but that is not the point of this thread ya retard

No I got punished. Those I harmed got justice.

Shouldn't you be watching a soap opera or posting in a rep whore thread?

Get lost "dimwit"
I don't post in rep whore threads but I see that you do.

And yes, you got the justice that was coming to you.

Okay, here are the two sentences where Obama used the word "justice".

I made clear to the attorney general that we should do what is necessary to help determine exactly what happened and to see that justice is done.*

He is a good man and a fine governor, and I’m confident that working together, he’s going to be able to communicate his desire to make sure that justice is done and his desire to make sure that public safety is maintained in an appropriate way.

I have to say that on the surface, I see nothing wrong with Obama's words here. The way Obama uses the word "justice" in both sentences could be interpreted to mean that he seeks justice for the cop or for the victim, depending on what is found out.

Here's the problem, and why I don't blame the OP for assuming Obama is only referring to the victim when he says he wants "justice". Obama has a history of jumping to the conclusion that the accused, especially a cop, is guilty.
Look at his press conference right after the black Harvard professor was arrested by the white Cambridge Mass. cop. He runs out and said the cop "acted stupidly" before he knew any of the details.

Next, in the Zimmerman case, we all know Obama took Trayvon's side, and like the rest of the left "justice" was a guilty verdict only. Obama and the left, weren't interested in hearing all the facts in that case, they just wanted the white Hispanic thrown in jail, and nothing less.

In this case, once again, it's a white cop, and a black male victim, and it's extremely likely Obama sees only one form of "justice", and that is the cop being charged and convicted.

So although, Obama didn't actually say he wanted "justice" for the victim, I can see why any rational person would conclude that based on Obama's past practices.

The storeowners whose businesses were robbed and damaged also need "justice".

The storeowners whose businesses were robbed and damaged also need "justice".

Several of those stores were corporate stores. I imagine the taxpayers will be on the hook with higher insurance premiums. Either way the corporate stores should not rebuild there. The fire at the NEW Quick Trip was so hot it melted the steel awnings in the entry.

There should be justice for Michael Brown. Except that he's dead and can't be arrested for shoplifting.

What kind of statement is that? How does he know justice wasn't already served? No one knows all the details. If the kid did or didn't attack the cop. Did the cop shoot in self defense? Did the cop shoot out of malice?

Does Obama realize justice doesn't see skin color but rather laws & crime.

Also why is Obama complaining about the way the police are treating reporters when it's his own FAA that restricted news choppers from flying above to cover the story.

You are exactly right, Gramps. The investigation barely got started so nothing is known yet. I heard Obama say at least 4 times about seeing that "justice is done." We don't know if it has been done or needs to be done and putting it in the hands of Eric Holder we know exactly what direction it will take. No witnesses will be necessary. The findings have already been determined. :evil:

The 450 whites that are murdered by blacks every year also need justice. Won't get a minute of news coverage!

Nor will they get a note from the president about the enormity of the "tragedy" experienced by the parents. :( I'm so sick of this racist president!

Forum List

Back