Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"

Obama has been given the perfect opportunity to defeat ISIS, the Jordanian President has gone into full Rambo mode. Obama should be right behind him saying "I got your back big guy, just tell me what you need". Instead we get this mealy mouth swat at Christians. WTF?

Well lets hope that maybe, behind the scenes, Obama is doing that.

Look at these right wingers. They intentionally ignore the fact they left the Iraqi Christians out to dry. They try to blame Obama for what their fake war did to Christians in Iraq. They are such awful people.

I agree with you only in that we should have stuckk up for the people over there who risked their lives to cooperate with us. Bush is to blame in some cases, but Mostly Obama. Obama handled the final withdrawal of US troops .

The Christian population was cut in half before Obama became president. Worse, Bush put nothing in place to help those people. All he did was turn over a steaming pile of shit to Obama and Republicans said "Here, it's ALL yours".

Look at these right wingers. They intentionally ignore the fact they left the Iraqi Christians out to dry. They try to blame Obama for what their fake war did to Christians in Iraq. They are such awful people.

I agree with you only in that we should have stuckk up for the people over there who risked their lives to cooperate with us. Bush is to blame in some cases, but Mostly Obama. Obama handled the final withdrawal of US troops .

The Christian population was cut in half before Obama became president. Worse, Bush put nothing in place to help those people. All he did was turn over a steaming pile of shit to Obama and Republicans said "Here, it's ALL yours".

That is a clear attempt to change the subject as Liberals do when they have no response. However, I will agree with you that Christians in the Middle East are and have been decimated because NEITHER Party nor the media seems to give a shit about them. That is a terrible injustice but a completely different subject than Obama being clueless.

i say theres plenty of blame to go around, you say its all on Bush. Bullshit. Obama asked for the job, but if he had spent more time showing up for security briefings instead of being focused on golf, and hadnt fired top military brass because they dissagreed with him, maybe things would be different

Yet it only actually turned into the steaming pile of shit after the democrats took.over power in 2007.

You are stupid with all due disrespect.

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Obama promised he'd stand with the Jihadists

What about the Cherokee?

Ive been taught from the time I could read that Indians have had their lands taken, I really dont think there are many people alive today who are really ok with that history. But now that you have made your point that The cherokee were unfairly treated. What does that at all have to do with world conflicts today involving Islam.? Nothing. No matter what you believe or Obama or anyone else belives in the west, the radicals in the ME and Europe believe what they are doing is following Islam.

So Obama tells Christians to get off their High Horse, as adults and children are being murdered by ISIS, women are being sold into slavery by them, they are destroying evry bit of culture in their path that is different from their Koran,..... and Obama is compelled to make americans feel guilty for things done 100 years ago , or hundreds of years ago. nevermind that Christians were a driving force in ending slavery and the civil rights movement. Obama can only focus on the negative aspect. Why? and things that happened a long time ago. youve got a president who doesnt trust the American people to handle information, thats why all the bullshit

Obama told the truth! Conservatism couched in the guise of Christianity has been as bad as ISIS or Al Queda in this country against minorities. Take note also of the Draconian attitudes towards women shown by right wingers. The misogyny exhibited by American Christian conservatives descends to the level of that offered by the Taliban. Given those parameters with which to work, it's no wonder the President doesn't trust conservatives to handle information.

Obama told the truth, but look at his purpose and the context. The national Prayer breakfast was started as a format for a day of prayer, founded by Christians.
Ok, I definately agree that the things that happened to black people, post civil war with the Lynching parties and discrimination was absolutely a crime, but for him to lay it on Christianity at this time? Whats with that? hes Giving ISIS recruiters some powerful material to work with ( see even the president of the United States admits the corruptness of the US and Chriistianity.... join us and lets fight to defeat the great satan, they dont even have the will to fight)

There were KKK who were Christian or went to churches anyway, but there were millions of other Christians who were not KKK and were against what they were doing, abolition of slavery was supported by Christians, The founders of our government wrote the constitution in a way that eventually all americans would have their share equality . They couldnt agree to do it all when the country was founded because it was hard enough to get everyone on board to fight the British and gain independence. I would think Obama would appreciate those things as should any US president. Trying to bring us down on the world stage, for absolutely no reason is like repremanding your kids in front of your neighbors. unnecessary.

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

What about the Cherokee?

Ive been taught from the time I could read that Indians have had their lands taken, I really dont think there are many people alive today who are really ok with that history. But now that you have made your point that The cherokee were unfairly treated. What does that at all have to do with world conflicts today involving Islam.? Nothing. No matter what you believe or Obama or anyone else belives in the west, the radicals in the ME and Europe believe what they are doing is following Islam.

So Obama tells Christians to get off their High Horse, as adults and children are being murdered by ISIS, women are being sold into slavery by them, they are destroying evry bit of culture in their path that is different from their Koran,..... and Obama is compelled to make americans feel guilty for things done 100 years ago , or hundreds of years ago. nevermind that Christians were a driving force in ending slavery and the civil rights movement. Obama can only focus on the negative aspect. Why? and things that happened a long time ago. youve got a president who doesnt trust the American people to handle information, thats why all the bullshit

Obama told the truth! Conservatism couched in the guise of Christianity has been as bad as ISIS or Al Queda in this country against minorities. Take note also of the Draconian attitudes towards women shown by right wingers. The misogyny exhibited by American Christian conservatives descends to the level of that offered by the Taliban. Given those parameters with which to work, it's no wonder the President doesn't trust conservatives to handle information.

Obama told the truth, but look at his purpose and the context. The national Prayer breakfast was started as a format for a day of prayer, founded by Christians.
Ok, I definately agree that the things that happened to black people, post civil war with the Lynching parties and discrimination was absolutely a crime, but for him to lay it on Christianity at this time? Whats with that? hes Giving ISIS recruiters some powerful material to work with ( see even the president of the United States admits the corruptness of the US and Chriistianity.... join us and lets fight to defeat the great satan, they dont even have the will to fight)

There were KKK who were Christian or went to churches anyway, but there were millions of other Christians who were not KKK and were against what they were doing, abolition of slavery was supported by Christians, The founders of our government wrote the constitution in a way that eventually all americans would have their share equality . They couldnt agree to do it all when the country was founded because it was hard enough to get everyone on board to fight the British and gain independence. I would think Obama would appreciate those things as should any US president. Trying to bring us down on the world stage, for absolutely no reason is like repremanding your kids in front of your neighbors. unnecessary.

Absolutely, and it would be a fallacy to extrapolate from the KKK that lynchings represented, or were sanctioned by, Christianity.

But that being true it works the reverse way as well. That seems like the whole point.

I have to say "seems like" since nobody seems to want to bother linking whatever this quote is we're talking about if it even exists. But if it does that's what it's likely to mean.

Yet it only actually turned into the steaming pile of shit after the democrats took.over power in 2007.

You are stupid with all due disrespect.
You say something that dumb and call me stupid? Bush was still President. Obama wasn't sworn in until 2009. Worse, Republicans spent 6 years and used reconciliation three times to set the country up to fail. Thank God, Democrats stepped in just in time when Obama became president.

4th or 5th thread on this.

Everything he said is true.

But as is usual with this asshole, its only part of the truth, with the important part left out.

The important part being that Christians in the West in general, and America in particular, have reformed themselves with the help of Thomas Jefferson's Wall of Separation between church and state. Christian abuses of 500 years ago, no longer exist because the power of the government has been taken away from religion...and so jews, catholics, and protestants live in harmony...unlike Islam which recognizes no separation of religion from government.

So, this complete asshole and fool, in response to Muslims burning a man alive in a cage, decides to go lecture a bunch of Christians about what Christians did 500 and 1000 years ago.

Fuck him. He is either a moron or a muslim or both. And in any event, he is dangerous to the country he is suppose to be serving.

What about the Cherokee?

Really, are you this uninformed. Forgive me, obviously you are. What an idiotic response. Truly not worthy of any American and to think you mostly were grammatically correct. Sheesh!

Your ignorance does not make ME uninformed, it makes YOU ignorant.

Obama just exposed his ignorance of history. The Crusades were a defensive move against the Islamic expansion across the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. They were trying to regain Christian lands and liberate their Christian brothers under Muslim occupation. These Crusades was occurring while at the same time Muslims were invading and occupying European Christian lands like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, etc. So to label them as aggressors is simply historically ignorant. To demonize the Crusades were immoral shows the lack of the moral compass.

Also the fact he has to go back 1000 years to demonize Christianity and defend Islam is absolutely pathetic. His arguments are the level of some low grade internet poster, not the President of the US.

Christians haven't done this shit in 400 years. Do you see Christian by the hundreds of thousands using jesuses name to enslave and bomb people??? Obama is a piece of shit.

Communism never was about religion
The world wars weren't either

What these radical islamic fucks are doing is in allah's name.
Have you forgotten that Nazi Christians orchestrated and carried out the Holocaust? Lutherans and Catholics alike? And don't neglect to say there was some semblance of a religious motive involved...They killed millions of men, women and children because they were Jews. It didn't matter whether their hapless victims were Jewish converts, secular Jews or even Christian converts. It didn't matter that they looked like Kirk Douglas or Albert Einstein (both Jews) the Nazi Christians did their duty and murdered wantonly.

And they are still at it today in 2015 ? Were you alive when the Nazi's were baking Jews ? Were even your parents ?
Was that a Christian Nazi that burned that Jordanian alive in a cage the other day ? Was it Christians that hacked the heads off the two Japanese prisoners before that ? How about the American journalist ? And are Christians covering their women from head to toe and keeping them housed when their alone ? Huh ? HUH ?!!!!!!!!!
65 -70 years ago isn't all that long ago. That was the early 20th Century, ya know not 400 years go! Those were contemporary atrocities. But if you want even more modern connections to Christian atrocities you need not focus on foreign shores. The good ol Christian boys of the KKK were still headlining pogroms against Blacks and Jews to include sporadic executions and truck dragging murders as late as 1990. The terror only
ceased due to aggressive prosecution for murder and bankruptcy from lawsuits.

Show me these Christians who are killing women and children on a country wide scale. Show me some video of Christians driving down the freeway gunning down motorist with impunity. You cant because there are none... Unless of course you want show videos of a drive by in chicago..
The point is not whether Christians are presently engaged in wide scale murder, there is a graphic history of them doing so throughout written history including the recent past. Given their propensity for violence, as documented for all the world to see, that dangerous Christian precedent looms even now should the right circumstances permit.

What about the Cherokee?

You are nothing but a partisan hack.
Who said anything about parties but YOU? :lol:

What purpose? What part of the fact that this piece of shit is here to destroy this country got by you? What did you guys think he meant by changing every single thing about this country?

oh well, you put him in office now get to have him shit all over you, while he rants on his mighty high horse

what a joke of President
You put Bush 1 and Bush 2 in office and they both shit on all of us. I'd like to say both were jokes but what they did to this country is NOT funny!

Forum List

Back