Obama says US needs to respond to Russian cyberattacks -- 'and we will'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action," Obama said in an interview scheduled to air Friday on National Public Radio. "And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Earlier Thursday, Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily White House briefing that "Mr. Trump obviously knew that Russia was engaged in malicious cyber activity that was helping him, [and] hurting [Democrat Hillary] Clinton ... "These are all facts that are not in dispute."

He said, "And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Some of it may not be? There hasn't been an incident during his regime that was publicized. His "ops" have been as black as he is.

If anyone here on the forum knows Obama personally please tell him that I said "Fuck you."

Last edited:
....... First, he'd better be damn sure that he has iron-clad evidence of what he's responding to.
You mean iron-clad evidence like Bush Baby's WMD's in Irak? Tell me Mac, were you born yesterday? America has ceased to build its' reputation based upon iron-clad evidence. They don't give a shit. They have been destroying the world left, right, and centre without so much as a "by your leave". The only thing that can stop their treachery is Russia, Iran, China, terrorists ..... or/and maybe Donald Trump. Let's hope that Trump can handle the job on his own. I really don't want to feel indebted to Al Qaida or ISIS.

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action," Obama said in an interview scheduled to air Friday on National Public Radio. "And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Earlier Thursday, Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily White House briefing that "Mr. Trump obviously knew that Russia was engaged in malicious cyber activity that was helping him, [and] hurting [Democrat Hillary] Clinton ... "These are all facts that are not in dispute."

un-security-council-russiajpeg-0d032_c0-204-3096-2009_s885x516.jpg

Hahahahhahahahahhaha

dang.....and people are worried about Trump not having a clue.:ack-1: Soetero best walk this back today or all other news will become tabloid.:deal:

This is tricky as hell.

First, he'd better be damn sure that he has iron-clad evidence of what he's responding to.

Next, how do you measure a response? Too aggressive and you're over-reacting & instigating, not aggressive enough and you're weak and vulnerable.

Yikes.
Geeze Mac he knows it bullshit. The NSA KNOWS full well whether there is any truth to it and no doubt Big Ears knows what they know.

Obama saying he will "take action", means it's open house at the bath house.

I really hope Trump unleashes hell on this country's true enemy.

The democrats. Appoint special prosecutors and get the DOJ to look into every last little thing the democrats did under obama.

Start off with what truly happened to SEAL team VI in that Chinook helicopter.

I would also direct them to pursue the death penalty for everyone of these treasonous scumbags.

All of them. Line all of them up on a wall, bring in howitzers and atomize all of them.

And the usual Un-American nutters chime in with their idiotic and childish comments.

Why are all of you nutters against actions being taken against a foreign government --- in this case Russia --- for cyberattacking us with the objective of influencing our elections; in essence, attacking our democracy?

Do you Un-American scumbags love pootin that much? I know you would rather he be POTUS instead of Obama.

You are all an embarrassment.

I believe the CIA that the Russians have hacked into American politicians' and their online networks of contacts' emails. This is interference by an unfriendly foreign power in the election of an American president. Such work is done in secret even though President-elect Trump publicly called for Vladimir Putin to do so.
Of course, the United States should retaliate in like manner as well as increasing sanctions on Russia. We know from whistleblowers that the United states has this capability and now it is time to use it against the Russians instead American citizens and young autistic English people.

Forum List

Back