Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know… and I’m Not Trying to Scare

Nothing can surprise me when it comes to politicians. Not one damn thing.

This story only has real value if there is some kind of corroboration, though.

But narcissism and a bubble mentality? Wouldn't be a big surprise.

What's to corroborat? That Obama was a community orginizer? This dumb ass has not really even made any accusations. Just a bunch of stupid, unoriginal, regurgitated AM radio talking points.

He doesn't like Obama? That's the big scoop?

What's to corroborat? That Obama was a community orginizer? This dumb ass has not really even made any accusations. Just a bunch of stupid, unoriginal, regurgitated AM radio talking points.

Yes, I know.

Anything bad said about someone on "my" side is a "lie".

Anything bad said about someone on "their" side is "The Truth".

I get this from both "sides" all the time.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I know.

????

The author of this book has not really made ANY acusations to even refute. How is that taking sides? What side am I on? I just think that this is a lot of nothing - not saying that Obama is some choir boy, just that this piece is nothing but garbage. Are you defending the book? Awesome, tell me why you defend it, otherwise YOU got nothing, either.

Daniel "Dan" Bongino is a former United States Secret Service agent and was the Republican Party candidate in Maryland's 2012 election for the United States Senate.

Wow ... who saw that coming?

Yes, I know.

????

The author of this book has not really made ANY acusations to even refute. How is that taking sides? What side am I on? I just think that this is a lot of nothing - not saying that Obama is some choir boy, just that this piece is nothing but garbage. Are you defending the book? Awesome, tell me why you defend it, otherwise YOU got nothing, either.

Yep, I've got nothing - and with your use of the word "either", you admit the same. I said nothing that politicians do surprise me; you attacked the piece multiple times. I also said -- and you know this because you responded to it -- that whatever this guy's story is needs corroboration to have value.

Looks like one of us has a "side". Just admit it, your head won't explode. Intellectual honesty just ain't that tough.

Last edited:
Yes, I know.

????

Yep, I've got nothing - and with your use of the word "either", you admit the same. I said nothing that politicians do surprise me; you attacked the piece multiple times. I also said -- and you know this because you responded to it -- that whatever this guy's story is needs corroboration to have value.

Looks like one of us has a "side". Just admit it, your head won't explode. Intellectual honesty just ain't that tough.

LMAO! So, what's my side? You brought it up - you tell me.

This piece is crap is a whole big load of nada ... spin it however you want.

You attacking me, personally? Intelectual honesty? Dude! Get your head out of your ass!

The piece is GARBAGE, get over it.

Remember the scene in Serenity when Mal fetches Inara and comes face to face with the Operative?

Operative: It's worse than you know.
Mal: It usually is.

And I found the clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQaYGJ5oYs]IT'S WORSE THAN YOU KNOW - YouTube[/ame]

Next week, survivors of Benghazi will testify. Who knows, maybe this fraud ends up getting his ass impeached after all. But even if he doesn't, his legacy is ending up being laughable......a majority of Americans now view him as a bullshitter. Will stick to him forever. Losing.

Yeah many Americans have FEMA Camps in their futures.

Nice to know their votes counted for something, their own demise.

Forum List

Back