Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
Just stick a banana in Teddy's left ear...that ought to do it...symbolically speaking.

I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC

What did Obama spend money on?

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?
I just gave you three, dumbass.

I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC
What would it be, a statue of him wiping his ass with the U.S. Constitution?

Obama-Nobel-Peace-Prize-2010.jpg

They could never find a piece of coal for his ears let alone his entire mug

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

Did he talk about his lack of balls also?
You've been there,,,done that?

Beat it, runt. Eventually you'll learn
you can admit it as a source of information, no shame in it....

I'm hearing they are planning something larger than the Washington Monument

A fitting tribute

I'm hearing they are planning something larger than the Washington Monument

A fitting tribute
They are tearing down parts of the monument to make room....

Forum List

Back