Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

In 20 years there will be many streets named after him in big cities across the nation.

These streets will probably be the site of more drive-bys than Malcolm X Boulevard.

More likely cities and states, currency and coins named after him

I still like the idea of the $3 bill.

Most cons do.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

In 20 years there will be many streets named after him in big cities across the nation.

These streets will probably be the site of more drive-bys than Malcolm X Boulevard.

Most cons do.

Wassssssuuuupppp, Stat? Hope all is well in Germany.

How's Obama doing in terms of popularity in your neighborhood? Do you think he's helped America regain some esteem abroad?

Most cons do.

How's Obama doing in terms of popularity in your neighborhood? Do you think he's helped America regain some esteem abroad?

He is well respected across Europe. Smart people respect him. Conservatives don't.

Most cons do.

He is well respected across Europe. Smart people respect him. Conservatives don't.

Some conservatives are smart. Those are the ones who recognize that this president has done a very respectable job and deserves respect.

Most cons do.

Some conservatives are smart. Those are the ones who recognize that this president has done a very respectable job and deserves respect.

:lmao:

Most cons do.

To save face, I doubt that they would ever admit it.......

Most cons do.

To save face, I doubt that they would ever admit it.......

Certainly no one could say that with a straight face...

Most cons do.

Oh yeah???!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most cons do.

I have worried for him being assassinated with all the crazy people who hate him or hate the thought of having a black man for president.

Most cons do.

I have worried for him being assassinated with all the crazy people who hate him or hate the thought of having a black man for president.

Were you worried about President Bush?

George Bush assassination film wins top award

Most cons do.

Any president , I remember Kennedy being shot, and saw the room Lincoln died in, bad times in American history.

Most cons do.

You are right. I forgot that 0.03% of Conservatives. My bad.

Most cons do.

Any talk of assassination is bad talk.

That film was not produced in the USA and it also has nothing to do with the Left in the USA.

Are you smart enough to know this? I hope so.

Obama?? Mt. Rushmore?? This should be in the rubber room.

If it had been GW Bush on Rushmore it would have been
Yea, Bush, the man who tried to destroy America and wants his brother to "finish the job".

See, the funny part is we can give examples. How he ruined the economy. How he destabilized the Middle East. How he put the country into debt. How he helped move millions of jobs to China and watched tens of thousand of factories close. How many trillions did he spend on Iraq and none on this country and on and on.....

And USBM Republicans call that a record to be proud of.

BBBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!! Wore out long ago, Derp
Only to fucking morons does the truth wear out. For those, such as yourself, delusions replaced truth the moment you believed Obama was born in Kenya.

Yea, Bush, the man who tried to destroy America and wants his brother to "finish the job".

See, the funny part is we can give examples. How he ruined the economy. How he destabilized the Middle East. How he put the country into debt. How he helped move millions of jobs to China and watched tens of thousand of factories close. How many trillions did he spend on Iraq and none on this country and on and on.....

Only to fucking morons does the truth wear out. For those, such as yourself, delusions replaced truth the moment you believed Obama was born in Kenya.

GFY Derp, you're like the moron of the forum

Most cons do.

You are right. I forgot that 0.03% of Conservatives. My bad.
1agop-taxes-romney-rate-obama1.jpg

It's difficult to reason with people who believe the tax rate should go down as your income increases.

From another drooler I suspect believes Obama was born in Kenya.

From another drooler I suspect believes Obama was born in Kenya.

That's funny you calling anyone a drooler. You're one of the saddest individuals on this forum, Derp. Worthless and weak

It's a new year, nutbags. There isn't a law hat says you MUST suffer from ODS for all eight years of the Obama presidency. Go ahead......give the man his due. It won't hurt.

Forum List

Back