Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

Obama is a hood mongrel compared to Reagan, a pure-bred champion.
Better "mongrel" vigor than "pure-bred", just another word for inbred. :tinfoil:
Nope. Inbreeds are what happens when close relatives boink. A purebred is from sufficiently diverse stock which keep the breed pure. A mutt is a mutt.
Are you talking about dogs or humans?
What's the difference? We're all animals. Look what the pure-bred European royal stock did during WW I. They nearly destroyed themselves and the world.

Better "mongrel" vigor than "pure-bred", just another word for inbred. :tinfoil:
Nope. Inbreeds are what happens when close relatives boink. A purebred is from sufficiently diverse stock which keep the breed pure. A mutt is a mutt.
What's the difference? ......

The difference is that some terms used descriptively regarding animals have the effect and intent of insult when applied to humans.

Name some slum boulevards and high schools and a few welfare offices after him and put it to rest.
I'm thinking the $1 bill...it would be a fitting honor

Hey now! That's an idea. Put him on the currency. Instead of "In God We Trust" it could be "In Obama We Trust".

What do you think?
or replace that tired motto w/ "peace be upon him" on the new Barack note :cool-45:

Allahu Barack-ar.

image.jpeg

:lol:

What's the difference? ......

The difference is that some terms used descriptively regarding animals have the effect and intent of insult when applied to humans.

They do? Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!

He intentionally caused racial and economic discord and division. His foreign policies have contributed to the ME migrant crisis. Obamacare is increasing health care costs for everyone not being subsidized by the government. He has been a huge disappointment and a really unfortunate choice as the first Black POTUS. If we create a monument for the bottom four Presidents, Obama should be front and center.
Does your nose grow when you lie?

The 90% and racist right are the root of racial discord. That is know all around the world. You only have to read what rightwingers say on the USMB to know.

Republicans ruined the the US and the World Economy under Bush. Go to a country, take away it's jobs and factories, elect a new leader and then blame the lack of jobs and factories on him. I don't understand how Republicans could be such tards, that they give their damaging leadership a "free pass".
Medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy under Bush at the very beginning of his first term. Yet, It's Obama's fault? Do you really believe that yourself? Or you only believe it because he's black?

Hatred for Obama from Republicans has shown the entire world what the ignorant face of white supremacy looks like in America.

The entire world thinks Obungles is a joke
Republicans are so delusional, they believe the world believes what they believe. The even think Bush was popular around the world. Even though they don't dare let him show up at their political conventions.

He intentionally caused racial and economic discord and division. His foreign policies have contributed to the ME migrant crisis. Obamacare is increasing health care costs for everyone not being subsidized by the government. He has been a huge disappointment and a really unfortunate choice as the first Black POTUS. If we create a monument for the bottom four Presidents, Obama should be front and center.
Does your nose grow when you lie?

The 90% and racist right are the root of racial discord. That is know all around the world. You only have to read what rightwingers say on the USMB to know.

Republicans ruined the the US and the World Economy under Bush. Go to a country, take away it's jobs and factories, elect a new leader and then blame the lack of jobs and factories on him. I don't understand how Republicans could be such tards, that they give their damaging leadership a "free pass".
Medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy under Bush at the very beginning of his first term. Yet, It's Obama's fault? Do you really believe that yourself? Or you only believe it because he's black?

Hatred for Obama from Republicans has shown the entire world what the ignorant face of white supremacy looks like in America.

The entire world thinks Obungles is a joke
Republicans are so delusional, they believe the world believes what they believe. The even think Bush was popular around the world. Even though they don't dare let him show up at their political conventions.

Bush hasn't been POTUS since 2008 dumbass, let it go

Obama?? Mt. Rushmore?? This should be in the rubber room.

If it had been GW Bush on Rushmore it would have been
Yea, Bush, the man who tried to destroy America and wants his brother to "finish the job".

See, the funny part is we can give examples. How he ruined the economy. How he destabilized the Middle East. How he put the country into debt. How he helped move millions of jobs to China and watched tens of thousand of factories close. How many trillions did he spend on Iraq and none on this country and on and on.....

And USBM Republicans call that a record to be proud of.

Obama?? Mt. Rushmore?? This should be in the rubber room.

If it had been GW Bush on Rushmore it would have been
Yea, Bush, the man who tried to destroy America and wants his brother to "finish the job".

See, the funny part is we can give examples. How he ruined the economy. How he destabilized the Middle East. How he put the country into debt. How he helped move millions of jobs to China and watched tens of thousand of factories close. How many trillions did he spend on Iraq and none on this country and on and on.....

And USBM Republicans call that a record to be proud of.

BBBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!! Wore out long ago, Derp

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC
There is not enough room...

Mt. Rushmore? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit right there. I knew the loser was self absorbed but holy crap he's got a screw loose. How about we just get China to produce some Obama bobble heads instead.

I take it you don't think he's worthy of such a tribute?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: is this another Nobel Peace Prize type joke?

Joke? Who? Me?

You certainly don't agree....but this president is likely to be thought of...by historians....as one of the best leaders that this nation has ever had.
Top ten of all time

Without a doubt.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

In 20 years there will be many streets named after him in big cities across the nation.

These streets will probably be the site of more drive-bys than Malcolm X Boulevard.

More likely cities and states, currency and coins named after him

Perhaps the first manned mars mission ship will be named after him.

Forum List

Back