Obama Sends 300 Troops To Iraq. Why?

The Jihadists now have the best of the isf equipment. That's what happens when you give people free shit. They have no idea what it costs and throw it away first sign of trouble.

The Jihadists are praising Allah and the Prophet Obama for the gifts

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The Jihadists now have the best of the isf equipment. That's what happens when you give people free shit. They have no idea what it costs and throw it away first sign of trouble.

The Jihadists are praising Allah and the Prophet Obama for the gifts

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Everyone knows how foolishly generous the Americans are, just start a war and lose, then it's money time...also known as The Mouse That Roared.

To answer the OP: Because he's an assclown who is wading through one scandal after another watching his legacy burn like Benghazi did..

Hey Odummie, are you going to give back the Nobel? LOL

What is Obama's strategy for Iraq? What is 300 troops going to do? Didnt he promise no boots on the ground?
This is typical for Obama. Dither, split the difference, avoid decisive action. Keep all options open. Fail to disclose an overall goal that is consistent and unchanging. This is why our Afghanistan surge was a failure. And about every other foreign policy he's undertaken.

How many troops should he send? None? 100,000?

What's your plan?

What is Obama's strategy for Iraq? What is 300 troops going to do? Didnt he promise no boots on the ground?
This is typical for Obama. Dither, split the difference, avoid decisive action. Keep all options open. Fail to disclose an overall goal that is consistent and unchanging. This is why our Afghanistan surge was a failure. And about every other foreign policy he's undertaken.

What's your plan?

Notice how all of Dear Leader's zombies are trying so desperately to make this a conservative decision and issue? ROFLMAO Bwhahahaha

What's your plan?

So the far left has nothing to offer.

The programming download is complete I see, seen one far left post seen them all.

What's your plan?

their plan is to call Obama an assclown

What's your plan?

their plan is to call Obama an assclown

I thought they only used that on his wife??

Ah. I love the smell of Obama Derangement Syndrome in the mornings! Especially from rightwing fucks who were just complaining about Obama doing nothing!

It is Bush's Fault.

As well as it should be...

Obama orders troops in to Iraq and it's Bush's fault. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I told you^^^ These leftist BOOBS are the sheer definition of insanity.

What's your plan?

So the far left has nothing to offer.

The programming download is complete I see, seen one far left post seen them all.

It depends how bad you want to have Iraq divided or will those people in power corrupt the system?
If we want a stable Iraq, unfortunately we will need an army of occupation. If we want the Iraqi's to work out their differences without the US, get ready for $4-$5 gallon of gas..

Personally I think we gave them to much power to soon, and since we were there we should have left at least a division or two..But Bush negotiated the final stages and Oblama was wanting us out of Iraq..But we the people should have protested the invasion in the first place..then we would not have this problem...

Last edited:

What's your plan?

I' not the CinC, dumbshit. I'm asking. What is his strategy? What are his goals? How does sending 300 advisors further those goals? What are they there to do? Advise the Iraqi military? Target ISIS troops for artillery and missiles? Protect the embassy?
I honestly dont know and after 4 pages no one can give any account of this.

What's your plan?

I' not the CinC, dumbshit. I'm asking. What is his strategy? What are his goals? How does sending 300 advisors further those goals? What are they there to do? Advise the Iraqi military? Target ISIS troops for artillery and missiles? Protect the embassy?
I honestly dont know and after 4 pages no one can give any account of this.

I would not expect any answers to those questions from these far left Obama drones.

obama has no plan. He thinks that Maliki should come up with a strategy. The idea is that ISIS can be prevented from taking Baghdad until such time as there is an inclusive government. That neither side in the Shia - Sunni conflict wants an inclusive government has completely escaped him.

And Biden thought Iraq should have been spilt into three...

Joe Biden was right about dividing Iraq « Hot Air Headlines

Splitting Iraq would have the same result. There is no basis to believe that a Shia country means the Sunni wouldn't still want to kill them. These are not political differences that can be resolved by creating countries of self determination.

obama has no plan. He thinks that Maliki should come up with a strategy. The idea is that ISIS can be prevented from taking Baghdad until such time as there is an inclusive government. That neither side in the Shia - Sunni conflict wants an inclusive government has completely escaped him.

Splitting Iraq would have the same result. There is no basis to believe that a Shia country means the Sunni wouldn't still want to kill them. These are not political differences that can be resolved by creating countries of self determination.
Agreed...and thus my title of that post..."Was Joey Biden Correct"?

Would it?

Seems that people calm down a bit when they have a home of their own to run.

Forum List

Back