Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Obama and the muslim brotherhood are pretty tight it seems:eusa_eh:

In yet another remarkable display of Obama’s determination to secure the Middle East for Islamofascists, 400 U.S. troops will reportedly be deployed to Egypt to augment the police force of Islamist President Mohamed Morsi. They will be part of a 13-country force stationed in Egypt in anticipation of protests, scheduled for June 30th, calling for the removal of Morsi. Curiously, whereas Obama readily threw former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak under the bus in 2011, the White House is now eager to defend the regime of Morsi, who, like his Muslim Brotherhood sponsors, is well on his way to imposing the Saudi Arabian model of governance on Egypt.

The so-called “peacekeeping mission” on which the U.S. troops will serve is expected to last nine months. It follows six months of training by troops at both Fort Hood, Texas and Fort Irwin, California. That training reportedly included crowd control measures as well as Molotov cocktail attack response. ”Soldiers encountered Molotov cocktails and other dangerous items in the training,” reported a local TV news station out of Killeen, TX that broke the story.

Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi | FrontPage Magazine

Jake doesnt support Obama.

Is this accurate? I can't believe it. Even from Obama. This is just plain stupid.

Our brave military troops took an oath to defend this country, not the fucking terrorists. It was bad enough that Obama sent them over a billion dollars, jets, tanks and weapons. Now he'll sacrifice our people for those radical assholes. It's clear that he is loyal to the MB, the Syrian rebels (al Qaeda) and all things Muslim.

When will one leftie say a bad word about Muslim terrorists?

I'd really like to see some more sources for this one. I'm not familiar with this source and I am not seeing this story anywhere else.

I'd really like to see some more sources for this one. I'm not familiar with this source and I am not seeing this story anywhere else.

Neither have I. But.............according to the OP, it's only about 400 troops that are augmenting others from over 10 different countries.

But.................looking on the "about us" part of the website, it seems to be one of those far right wing sites that like to make baseless accusations.

If it's true, I dont like the idea of 1 let alone 400 troops being sent in. We went in to Vietnam just as "advisors". Look how that turned out.

If it's true, I dont like the idea of 1 let alone 400 troops being sent in. We went in to Vietnam just as "advisors". Look how that turned out.

Then a quick question...............................how did you feel about the war in Iraq? Should we have gone in then?

Then a quick question...............................how did you feel about the war in Iraq? Should we have gone in then?

I can see a national interest in Iraq. I don't see one in Egypt. Nor do I see one it Vietnam. Though I suppose hindsight is 20/20

I can see a national interest in Iraq. I don't see one in Egypt. Nor do I see one it Vietnam. Though I suppose hindsight is 20/20

Really? What was the national interest in going to Iraq?

Prevention of WMD's? There weren't any.

Prevention of nuclear weapons? None there either.

Getting oil to fund the war like RumsFAILED, Cheney, and Jr. promised?

Fail, yet again.

Go ahead.....................tell me what the national interests were in going to Iraq? OBL was actually in Afghanistan.

Fail, yet again.

Go ahead.....................tell me what the national interests were in going to Iraq? OBL was actually in Afghanistan.

Alinski would be so proud of you.

dems caught doing something dumb as dirt, change the subject and never fucking ever respond to being caught.

ahhh

Bush did it.

Enforcing our ceasefire agreement for one.
Preventing a known enemy of the counrty and supporter of terrorism from giving WMDs to terrorists.
Regime change, which had been a policy for Iraq since the Clinton administration.
There were multiple reasons. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Fighting Islamic terrorists who want to destroy our nation and the nations that fund them are in our interests. Intervening in internal struggls to protect those Islamic terrorists are not.

Enforcing our ceasefire agreement for one.
Preventing a known enemy of the counrty and supporter of terrorism from giving WMDs to terrorists.
Regime change, which had been a policy for Iraq since the Clinton administration.
There were multiple reasons. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Fighting Islamic terrorists who want to destroy our nation and the nations that fund them are in our interests. Intervening in internal struggls to protect those Islamic terrorists are not.

Saddam (who was Islamic) never wanted to destroy our nation. Most of what he did was saber rattling to try to convince his people he was stronger than he actually was.

OBL however.....................DID want to destroy this nation. Why did Jr. let him run free for over 6 years, yet Obama got him in less than 4?

Fail, yet again.

Alinski would be so proud of you.

dems caught doing something dumb as dirt, change the subject and never fucking ever respond to being caught.

ahhh

Bush did it.

Really? Was it the Dems who were in charge when the war on terrorism started?

I thought it was because of a Republican controlled Congress and a Republican president that started it.

Forum List

Back