Obama should bring federal charges in South Carolina and seek death

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Its a federal crime, passed pursuant to the 14th Amendment, called "deprivation of civil rights color of law". When the right deprived is life, the death penalty is a possible sentence.

The Justice Department should take the case up and seek the death penalty. According to stories in the media and as evidenced by the film, he wilfully shot dead an unarmed man in the back and tried to cover up his illegal act. If that is true he deserves no less than death.

Its a federal crime, passed pursuant to the 14th Amendment, called "deprivation of civil rights color of law". When the right deprived is life, the death penalty is a possible sentence.

The Justice Department should take the case up and seek the death penalty. According to stories in the media and as evidenced by the film, he wilfully shot dead an unarmed man in the back and tried to cover up his illegal act. If that is true he deserves no less than death.
1, The man was there to purchase a gun.
2, The man tried to steal that gun.
Where do you get UN armed?

1, The man was there to purchase a gun.
2, The man tried to steal that gun.
Where do you get UN armed?
Wrong story

We all know the 14th Amendment grants black men the right to resist arrest when confronted with a warrant for non-payment of child support, right.

The cop was stupid and either panicked or just got angry...and murdered him.

If we all.agree that cops should be treated like the rest of us........then he'll have the same chance at a plea deal. Many heat of the moment murders get plead down to manslaughter and result in 15-20 year sentences. Some even less.

If we're gonna demand cops be treated like the rest of us....well....that means in punishment also. He'll plea down if hes smart. Plea to manslaughter because evidence is overwhelming and the solicitor never wants trial.

He'll get 15-20. Be out by age 55.

That's what I've thought should be done for crimes such as this one in KNOXVILLE, Tennessee for years...but it will never happen because the amoeba brains that inflicted these VILE ACTS are Ni***rs and they ONLY raped, murdered and burned the bodies a couple of white college kids.

Horror of Christian Newsom killings in focus What happened on Chipman Street - News Sentinel Story

968848_640864485923898_1066326381_n1-630x331.jpg

. . . and broke. No pension. His life is going to be tough from now until he dies.

If Porker and Conservative5 convert their language to acts, they will suffer the same.

That's what I've thought should be done for crimes such as this one in KNOXVILLE, Tennessee for years...but it will never happen because the amoeba brains that inflicted these VILE ACTS are Ni***rs and they ONLY raped, murdered and burned the bodies a couple of white college kids.

Horror of Christian Newsom killings in focus What happened on Chipman Street - News Sentinel Story

968848_640864485923898_1066326381_n1-630x331.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!! Yep. Media never made that story a big one.

Make a woman watch as they mutilate and burn her boyfriend....then rape and chop her to pieces???? Non story. Cop murders man? GLOBAL NEWS!!!!!

If we all.agree that cops should be treated like the rest of us........then he'll have the same chance at a plea deal. Many heat of the moment murders get plead down to manslaughter and result in 15-20 year sentences. Some even less.

If we're gonna demand cops be treated like the rest of us....well....that means in punishment also. He'll plea down if hes smart. Plea to manslaughter because evidence is overwhelming and the solicitor never wants trial.

He will not last in jail, he will be taken "care" of

Could a cop be more dead with federal charges, or just with other charges? Murder is murder. I don't see the point of the hypocrites in Washington sticking their noses into this. Let justice take it's course.

Then again, maybe all of the racist blacks in America need a show-trial so they can take out their bigotry on somebody who's really guilty, not just someone they want to lynch for general purposes.

He will not last in jail, he will be taken "care" of

No he wont. Like all high profile or high risk inmates...he'll get isolated. His cell mates...if any...will.be other ex cops or high profile names. He wont spend a minute in general population.

The prison is tasked with protection of inmates. Ex cops are targets. Thus...in the interest of not having a murder occur...they're isolated. If he was thrown to the wolves...his family would win millions in civil lawsuits...because the jail "knew or should've known" he was at an exceptional risk of being a target.

Sorry. But he wont get "dealt with" how you all are fantasizing about.

HOLY SHIT!!! Yep. Media never made that story a big one.

Make a woman watch as they mutilate and burn her boyfriend....then rape and chop her to pieces???? Non story. Cop murders man? GLOBAL NEWS!!!!!

What America ALREADY looks like.

Its disgusting how stories like that Knoxville one get buried. That story alone just made me double check my concealed carries in the car are still clean and functional.

I used to support the death penalty when I was young.

I don't anymore.

While that cop did murder that man in cold blood, I don't believe that he should be killed.

In my opinion justice is that man having to spend the rest of his life in prison with no possibility of parole. Which means he has to spend time with people he probably helped to put in prison. People who will enjoy beating him up or killing him.

He will be spending his life having to look over his shoulder. I won't be surprised if he's killed by fellow inmates.

That, in my opinion, is justice.

This is not a death penalty case. It isn't even a first degree murder case. We don't base crimes on skin color.

Forum List

Back