Obama shows his anti-semitism...gives Israel the middle finger on his way out the door

upload_2016-12-25_15-22-59.png
The U.S. provides Israel $10.2 million* in military aid each day, ... Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreignassistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year.

for $10 million a day Obama should show Israel the fucking door.

Jews are .2% of the population of earth...but somehow they are the oppressive force.

Snowflake logic.

Disgusting.

:lol:

You still haven't backed up your claims, clown shoes.

But it is cute watching you goyim pretend to be such protectors of Jews.

My claims are backed up by Benji. Who backs up yours?

Who the fuck is "Benji"?

Do you mean "Bibi"?

I like old dog movies. Now you hate dogs?

Jews are .2% of the population of earth...but somehow they are the oppressive force.

Snowflake logic.

Disgusting.

Who the fuck is "Benji"?

Do you mean "Bibi"?

I just think it's funny that you're trying to paint yourself as the Defender of Jews, but can't even get Netanyahu's nickname right.

View attachment 103794
The U.S. provides Israel $10.2 million* in military aid each day, ... Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreignassistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year.

I have no objection to giving them aid....but why should we support their settlements?

View attachment 103794

What would happen if we stopped all financial and diplomatic support of Israel when Iran gets the bomb that Obama made sure they would get?

Inevitable war in that region. Israel would be forced to make sure Iran did not get the bomb because Iran has made it clear once they get the bomb they will nuke Israel.

upload_2016-12-25_15-31-42.jpeg

Benji, errrrr Netanyahu speaks fluent RW'r .... 10 million a damn day and he comes up with kindergarten posters when he met with Congress?

it must have confused the House Republicans so they gave him more $$$.

Piece of filth, Hussein, the backstabbing President and his stinky finger on his way out. :mad-61:

The world is not going to miss you.

Snowflake logic.

Disgusting.

Who the fuck is "Benji"?

Do you mean "Bibi"?

I just think it's funny that you're trying to paint yourself as the Defender of Jews, but can't even get Netanyahu's nickname right.

It is funny that I referred Benjamin by the name Benji. It means that I really think Jews are dogs. You got me.

Well, Hussein is a Muslim. So this isn't surprising. But what is surprising, is that so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Would it be fair to call them 'Uncle Toms?'

Always knew the truth about that.

What's worse are the JINOS(Jews In Name Only) that proudly and arrogantly vote for everything that is the enemy to Israel.

They can be referred to as KAPOs.

It's unreal that Obama pulled that shit and fucked over Israel. What an utter asshole.

Forget that he raised their aid by .6 billion a year to a tune of 3.8 billion a year for 10 years.

I don't know but maybe its the right thing to do, deny Israel the right to go ahead and steal more land. They have stole enough of the West Banks land.

Even in the Jewish OT, it says Thou shalt not steal or covet they neighbors goods.

(What the heck does Bibi say about that????)

Well, Hussein is a Muslim. So this isn't surprising. But what is surprising, is that so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Would it be fair to call them 'Uncle Toms?'

It makes no sense why American Jews hate Israel. If America pulled its backing of Israel, there would be another holocaust.

View attachment 103794

What would happen if we stopped all financial and diplomatic support of Israel when Iran gets the bomb that Obama made sure they would get?

Inevitable war in that region. Israel would be forced to make sure Iran did not get the bomb because Iran has made it clear once they get the bomb they will nuke Israel.

Iran drop a nuclear bomb on a country the size of NYC, and they live right next door? ... DUUURRRRRRRRR !

guess what Einstein ? ain't gonna happen... no way, no how.

It makes no sense why American Jews hate Israel. If America pulled its backing of Israel, there would be another holocaust.

Yeah, i'm always surprised that so many American Jews continue to support a Party controlled by radical Leftists who despise Israel. To me, they seem like 'Uncle Toms.' They're selling their own people out. Pretty shameful.

- NO US president or congress has suggested pulling aid from Israel. And, it's not the policy of any political party. So, any reference to that is an attempted deception, if not a flat out lie.

- Objections to ethnic cleansing are not assaults on Judaism or Israel.

Always knew the truth about that.

What's worse are the JINOS(Jews In Name Only) that proudly and arrogantly vote for everything that is the enemy to Israel.

They can be referred to as KAPOs.

It's unreal that Obama pulled that shit and fucked over Israel. What an utter asshole.

Forget that he raised their aid by .6 billion a year to a tune of 3.8 billion a year for 10 years.

I don't know but maybe its the right thing to do, deny Israel the right to go ahead and steal more land. They have stole enough of the West Banks land.

Even in the Jewish OT, it says Thou shalt not steal or covet they neighbors goods.

(What the heck does Bibi say about that????)

You had better text Benji immediately, because he is pissed off at Obama. Is Benji aware of America's foreign aid to Israel?

What a change in the world. Muslims are murdering Germans and the USA is not acting like an ally of Israel.

Maybe we should stop our support of Japan and South Korea, too.

View attachment 103794

Iran drop a nuclear bomb on a country the size of NYC, and they live right next door? ... DUUURRRRRRRRR !

guess what Einstein ? ain't gonna happen... no way, no how.

guess what Einstien ? all nukes are not 50MT ICBMs.

Iran has said when they get a bomb, they will Nuke Israel.

Antisemitic snowflakes. Wow. I knew it was the truth, but it's fascinating to see them admit it.

Yeah, i'm always surprised that so many American Jews continue to support a Party controlled by radical Leftists who despise Israel. To me, they seem like 'Uncle Toms.' They're selling their own people out. Pretty shameful.

They have been brainwashed by the snowflakes. Jews never speak of the murder of every living Muslim, but there are plenty of Muslims who speak about murdering every Jew on earth...such a peaceful religion that Islam.

Forum List

Back