Obama Shows His Repect For The Military

Because it so disrespectful to our military that it may cause outrage faints at any moment. It's an outrage I tell you! An outrage!

Funny, I don't recall saying anything about outrage in the OP, did I miss it?

Seems to be quite a thing in the wingnutosphere at the moment. Which is kinda curious, since the President saluting with a cellphone in his hand a few years ago didn't get their panties in a bunch anywhere near as much as this. I suppose since he's bombing terrorists right now they feel the need to try and undermine any possible improvement in his image so they're hyping this load of horsecrap.

Seems to be quite a thing in the wingnutosphere at the moment. Which is kinda curious, since the President saluting with a cellphone in his hand a few years ago didn't get their panties in a bunch anywhere near as much as this. I suppose since he's bombing terrorists right now they feel the need to try and undermine any possible improvement in his image so they're hyping this load of horsecrap.

What does that have to do with my OP/

What does that have to do with my OP/

There's quite a bit of outrage all over the RW websites right now.

Btw, mdk's post you responded to was in the other thread that yours got merged with.

The Obama salute nontroversy Enough already - The Washington Post

Dude is a civvy, saluting is not mandatoy. Neither is respect or class
>>>>>>>>>>
he also the CIC, no, it is not "mandatory" or required to return a salute, but common courtesy and respect for the armed forces would be decent reply.

BUT !! he is NOT a decent person, he is more like a scab on the ass of decent humanity. :lmao:

I have a question about this -

How come its the self-described military authorities who don't know that he is not required to salute? They are required to salute him.

Bull Kurtz made the same mistake earlier as did others who are always bragging about how much they know about the military.

Not to mention that this started with an embarrassing faux pas by Reagan.

>>>>>>>>>>
he also the CIC, no, it is not "mandatory" or required to return a salute, but common courtesy and respect for the armed forces would be decent reply.

BUT !! he is NOT a decent person, he is more like a scab on the ass of decent humanity. :lmao:

How come its the self-described military authorities who don't know that he is not required to salute? They are required to salute him.

Bull Kurtz made the same mistake earlier as did others who are always bragging about how much they know about the military.

Reagan showed RESPECT, or as the dumbass in the White House spells it RSPECT...

obama-RSPECT.jpg

...to our military, the prick in Chief, has NO 'RSPECT"... You Nuttley are one of the biggest pieces of pond scum on this board!

>>>>>>>>>>

obama-RSPECT.jpg

...to our military, the prick in Chief, has NO 'RSPECT"... You Nuttley are one of the biggest pieces of pond scum on this board!

He's still got 2 more years, even if your Teabagging heroes take the Senate.

Just thought I'd rub your face in that. :)

>>>>>>>>>>

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Nothing we can do about it, the feckless Republicans are afraid to impeach his HALF BLACK ASS!

>>>>>>>>>>

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Anecdote from the Reagan years...it was Nancy Reagan that caused the change from flight suits to regular uniforms for the Marine pilots of Marine One.

>>>>>>>>>>

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Nothing we can do about it, the feckless Republicans are afraid to impeach his HALF BLACK ASS!

Also, there are no grounds.

Idiot.

But, way to sidestep my question -

Why don't the military pros not know military rules?

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>>

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Idiot.

Of course there are grounds, how many presidents have done it, asswipe?

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Idiot.

How many presidents have impeached themselves? Not many, I'd say.

You're confused.

The Repubs aren't afraid to impeach.

They're afraid to vote on war. That's why they're hiding out until after the election. But if they could impeach, they would.

Name the grounds.

No, not that he's half black. I mean, REAL grounds.

I dare you.

obama-RSPECT.jpg

Idiot.

You're confused.

They're afraid to vote on war. That's why they're hiding out until after the election. But if they could impeach, they would.

Name the grounds.

I dare you.

What do you want Nuttley a LIST of the mulatto's impeachable offenses?

Start with these, you :asshole:

21 Impeachable Offenses By President Barack Hussein Obama

Idiot.

You're confused.

Name the grounds.

I dare you.

I'm not the authority you say you are but at first read, its just more bullshit lies. I mean, c'mon, birther crap, Arpaio, Acorn, keep your plan? Even you know better.

The only thing Rs care about is job security and their 2/3rds of the year vacation.

Oh, and not being forced to actually vote about war. THAT's what they're afraid of. Cowards, one and all.

Fools like you would actually vote for them if they impeached - not that they need votes. Gerrymandering, voter suppression and vote theft have pretty much put an end to the need to actually vote for a Republican.

ergo - if they could impeach, they would.

They can't so they don't.

Idiot.

You're confused.

Name the grounds.

I dare you.

I'm not the authority you say you are but at first read, its just more bullshit lies. I mean, c'mon, birther crap, Arpaio, Acorn, keep your plan? Even you know better.

The only thing Rs care about is job security and their 2/3rds of the year vacation.

Oh, and not being forced to actually vote about war. THAT's what they're afraid of. Cowards, one and all.

Fools like you would actually vote for them if they impeached - not that they need votes. Gerrymandering, voter suppression and vote theft have pretty much put an end to the need to actually vote for a Republican.

Asswipe, has a WAR declaration been brought up before the ADJOURNED CONGRESS?.... You really are this stupid, how do you breath and type at the same time?

I already told you that the feckless Republican's are AFRAID to impeach, how much more do you want Nuttley?

I see you're also alluding to blacks not being smart enough to get photo ID's...you RACIST!

Idiot.

You're confused.

Name the grounds.

I dare you.

They can impeach, but they can't remove. Plus, they know how much worse they'll look going into a Presidential election year.

Idiot.

You're confused.

Name the grounds.

I dare you.

They can impeach, but they can't remove. Plus, they know how much worse they'll look going into a Presidential election year.

No they can't remove, the Senate is loaded with your fellow pond scum, the obomanation could kill someone on the WH lawn, and the mother fuckers STILL wouldn't vote to impeach the POS!

>>>>>>>>>>

Bubblehead, both quotes in your reply and many others point out the dunderhead is not required to salute

Ignoring all the BS, Pres Reagan was the first photographed saluting his Marine guards. Others may have done so but there was no proof.

A salute is something ANYBODY can do to show respect for another. The hand salute used by the military is simply a US custom. Each nation has their own.

The point is that this shows the casualness of the president, a sign of how he feels about those military personnel around him who he clearly takes for granted.

Forum List

Back