Obama: Stigmatizing Muslims ‘plays into hands’ of jihadists

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Obama: Stigmatizing Muslims 'plays into hands' of jihadists - Breitbart

So barry admits he's ok with communism...he likes it...not really news but now its officially out there...Obama is a communist. And a Muslim!

There is nothing more amazing to me in this world than the fact that this person has been allowed to continue to destroy America and that out of a nation of 340 million people not a single person has done something to remove him by any means necessary. Obama is a rank amateur when it comes to national security. What’s more, he hates America with a passion.

"Obama: Stigmatizing Muslims ‘plays into hands’ of jihadists"

The president is of course correct.

Indeed, that’s the goal of terrorists: to provoke Western nations to turn on their Muslim citizens, to prove their anti-Western propaganda is correct, and to undermine the liberal traditions of the West.

When those on the right attack Muslims and Islam, they benefit the terrorists.

"Obama: Stigmatizing Muslims ‘plays into hands’ of jihadists"

The president is of course correct.

Indeed, that’s the goal of terrorists: to provoke Western nations to turn on their Muslim citizens, to prove their anti-Western propaganda is correct, and to undermine the liberal traditions of the West.

When those on the right attack Muslims and Islam, they benefit the terrorists.
What happens when the left attacks Christianity? Not a damn thing. Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists ARE terrorists.

So barry admits he's ok with communism...he likes it...not really news but now its officially out there...Obama is a communist. And a Muslim!

There is nothing more amazing to me in this world than the fact that this person has been allowed to continue to destroy America and that out of a nation of 340 million people not a single person has done something to remove him by any means necessary. Obama is a rank amateur when it comes to national security. What’s more, he hates America with a passion.

If you will remember the controversy with Rev. Jeremiah Wright when the President was a member of his church, you will see and know that the President is a Christian.

I don't know about stigmatizing Muslims but I know that Islam teaches wife-beating. Qur'an (the Muslim scripture book) 4:34 says,

Noble Qur'an translation
...As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct...beat them (lightly, if it is useful)...

Yusuf Ali translation
...As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct...beat them (lightly)...

The words in parenthesis are not a part of the original text but were added in by the translators.

0IzzhLP.jpg

People using words, compared to the deaths of civilians in Obama s drone strikes wonder which one recruitment is higher.

You people were warned about him and you still put him in on us. He hasn't let a day go by without chastising us for what he sees as Muslims being slighted. Now they are whining about something Cruz said about surveillance in their communities.

their sensitive feelings mean way more than trying to stop terrorist according to Obama and his Muslim handlers

Forum List

Back