Obama still limiting strikes against isis

I think this is hysterical.

Epic bombing fail? PBS uses Russian footage to depict US airstrikes on ISIS oil fields
Published time: 23 Nov, 2015 09:11

5652d0e3c36188ba308b4580.jpg

Apparently being unable to find any footage of the US Air Force strikes against Islamic State’s oil infrastructure, PBS NewsHour spliced Russian Defense Ministry’s video into their report – but it did not go unnoticed.

Epic bombing fail? PBS uses Russian footage to depict US airstrikes on ISIS oil fields

The PBS report last week used two objective control videos made by Russian drones while Sukhoi bombers based at Khmeimim airfield in Latakia bombed out an oil storage facility in Syria used by ISIS and a large camp of oil trucks.

The fact was first noticed by the Moon of Alabama website, which noted that any average viewer of the PBS report would assume that the black-and-white explosions of oil trucks and tanks are from of US airstrikes filmed by US Air Force planes.

“We have destroyed 116 tanker trucks and reduced ISIS’s ability to transport stolen oil,” reported Col. Steve Warren, spokesman for the combined joint task force, on November 18 , after 15 months of bombing ISIS. He noted it was the first US strike against ISIS tanker trucks in Syria."

Video at link as well.

Last edited:
U.S. Continues to Limit Airstrikes Against ISIS Camps

Ya know, when I go rock chuck hunting I leave a few still alive to keep the seed going for next year.
He's going to give isis a participation trophy.

It's really important to note that despite the liberal wing nuts on this board crowing about how many sorties the US has made against ISIS that only 25% dropped a bomb on something but never hit an ISIS tanker truck until November this year after Putin started to wail on ISIS.

Forum List

Back