Obama Subverts The Law. Again.

Actually, I am somewhat surprised that the military hasn't arrested Obama for treason. They would be in their right to do so. He has aided and abetted the enemy with weapons and also the drug cartels. The military generals should arrest him immediately.

Actually, I am somewhat surprised that the military hasn't arrested Obama for treason. They would be in their right to do so. He has aided and abetted the enemy with weapons and also the drug cartels. The military generals should arrest him immediately.

You must be a racist or something...;)

That going to be tough since Barry cleaned out our military and replaced em with a bunch of political yes men.

So it turns out Obama put undue pressure on the FCC to regulate the Internet. That is the obvious conclusion from email released recently and subject to investigation by Congressional Committee. It can no longer be doubted that Obama is the most lawless president in history. And that includes idi Amin Dada.
Emails Expose Obamanet

Why regulate something that isn't broken?

That going to be tough since Barry cleaned out our military and replaced em with a bunch of political yes men.
The men Obama got rid of didn't go very far. President Trump has a list of them.
Watch what happens when John Bolten becomes next Secretary of State.
Seriously.

The men Obama got rid of didn't go very far. President Trump has a list of them.
Seriously.

We need to cleanse America of these radical leftist once and for all.

Seriously.

I hadn't thought of John Colton as Secretary of State. Sounds really good though. I had thought President Trump might send him back to the United Nations.

Seriously.

I hadn't thought of John Colton as Secretary of State. Sounds really good though. I had thought President Trump might send him back to the United Nations.
John Bolten Secretary of State has a much better ring to it than John Kerry. Bet the Mullahs are pissing their pants.

The TPP takes even more internet freedom away JS
Remember the SOPA "copyright"? You know those very helpful "help" videos on youtube? Yea, well, our children wont.. :(
Don't vote for ANYONE that supports this monstrosity!!!

Forum List

Back