Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

This guy deserves respect. He was there the first time and he's not carrying that stupid Obama flag. THIS man, my friends, is a hero and worthy of respect. He's also carrying the same sign he carried the first time.

1240421_4817856618725_152062368_n.jpg

OK the 60's that sign would go with the time, but now? I don't see it.

Are you kidding? Okay there are no Jim Crow laws anymore but racism is worse now than it was before Obama was elected. You would think electing a black president would have made racial tensions better, but no, he's taken the side of the blacks in everything he can, making tensions worse than before. Did he said "Chris Lane" could have been my son? No! He said "Trayvon Martin" could have been my son, heck he said Trayvon Martin could have been him and Trayvon was a thug. Just what we need a president who was a thug to tell the whole world he was a thug and empathizes with one. Obama didn't get elected without a whole lot of white votes, yet now he forgets about us. Good job Mr President, you've single handedly set civil rights back decades.

And then there's this: Black Patrons Booted Out of a Restaurant Because White People Felt Threatened by their Presence | Black Blue Dog

Blacks waiting 2 hours to get in restaurant only to be told to leave because they make one of their white patrons uncomfortable.

Personally, I can't think of a restaurant I would wait two hours to get into, but then to be told to leave because you make ONE person uncomfortable? Hell, I would have told the white patron to leave if she was so uncomfortable.

So yeah, we have a ways to go and I lay that directly on Obama's shoulders.

He';s holding a sign for civil rights blacks aren't prevented from doing anything now like they were in the 60's As I said I don't see it.

No, of course not. :rolleyes:

You've got two stamps issued by the gov't of Liberia commemorating the two presidents and one stylized campaign leaflet. And you think those are comparable to an actual flag that has Obama instead of 50 stars?
You really are stupid.

If it doesn't have between 13 and 50 stars in the canton its NOT an "actual flag"

Fucks sake.

Hey Poop, everybody knows when you put a pic of obongo where the stars go it means 57 states maybe more...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back