Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

At least Obama didn't desecrate it himself. Like this guy....

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

And he was wrong to do so.........

to me those flags are different...they are more a commemorative flag passed out at events..and it doesn't have his picture on it in place of the stars...

But but but that's different. Of course it is. I knew you would come through for me.

The stars and bars, as much as I find them offensive just because it offends nice people I know, is not a desecration of our flag. Putting a failed president on our flag certainly is a desecration.

What he (or she) said.

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

The American flag is a symbol of the freedom to burn and shit on the American flag.

(as long as you have the proper permits etc.)

This thread OP is so racist.

Tell me what is racist about the OP. Pedal to the metal here.

What makes the OP racist.

I have to disagree with him too. The woman is white. Lol

Man, people really need their ass kicked

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

The last time this non-issue was posted, I posted about a dozen teepotter examples fof the same thing.

Even if potters hadn't done it, there's not a damn thing wrong with it. Ya wanna know why that's true?

The First Amendment.

Read it.

-Geaux

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

The last time this non-issue was posted, I posted about a dozen teepotter examples fof the same thing.

Even if potters hadn't done it, there's not a damn thing wrong with it. Ya wanna know why that's true?

The First Amendment.

Read it.

Read my earlier post. Nancy Stretch Pelosi said the 1st Amendment only applies to paid journalist. Not the white skank holding the flag

-Geaux

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

The First Amendment.

Read it.

Read my earlier post. Nancy Stretch Pelosi said the 1st Amendment only applies to paid journalist. Not the white skank holding the flag

-Geaux

Why does it matter what Pelosi says? Is she on the Supreme Court?
Do dems even give two shits about her anymore?
I am a liberal, and I could care less about her. It's not my problem Californians keep electing her.
From mine and Luddy's post one can gather we don't agree with her.

The First Amendment.

Read it.

-Geaux

I am a liberal, and I could care less about her. It's not my problem Californians keep electing her.

Then why does it matter what Bush did? Why does it matter what the Pub congress does? Do pubs even give two shits about them anymore? We could care less about them. LMAO

-Geaux

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

losers are always angry.

-Geaux

Then why does it matter what Bush did? Why does it matter what the Pub congress does? Do pubs even give two shits about them anymore? We could care less about them. LMAO

-Geaux

and what does it matter what Palin did..you notice they drag that picture out of her every time...

hypocrites all of them

I agree. Almost everything about Obama is disgusting. Flying the flag of a former enemy, while criticizing the Obama flag is equally disgusting though.

That's a matter of opinion, depending on which side of the Mason-Dixon Line you were born on.

I was born in West "by God" Virginia, right below the Mason-Dixon line. We were the only state to split from the South. I take flying the flag of our enemy as treason. While I despise flying a flag with Obama's face on it, I take it as a minor indiscretion to flying the flag of those who murdered thousands of AMERICAN soldiers, for the sake of keeping your "negro on the plantation".

I was born and raised a Tarheel. So what? It's all history now, and we could, and should, learn from it. The Stars and Bars have been vilified by the self-same "progressives" as so many other decent, honorable and traditional concepts...like marriage, for instance.

OK- Putting his face on the flag makes sense

-Geaux

ObamaonDixieFlagcopy.jpg

I didn't know Obama was a Confederate like Lincoln.

You know, the Nazi's killed millions of Jews and the Christians did nothing.

The Muslims killed or drove out their Christian population in Iraq and Republicans, even though they had control of Iraq, did nothing.

Striking similarities.

OK- Putting his face on the flag makes sense

-Geaux

ObamaonDixieFlagcopy.jpg

You know, the Nazi's killed millions of Jews and the Christians did nothing.

The Muslims killed or drove out their Christian population in Iraq and Republicans, even though they had control of Iraq, did nothing.

Striking similarities.

Does your mom know you are playing on the PC little Johnny?

-Geaux

Vatican did help Jews in WWII, says Pope

Vatican did help Jews in WWII, says Pope | Christian News on Christian Today

“Unfortunately, many remained indifferent, but many, including Italian Catholics, sustained by their faith and by Christian teaching, reacted with courage, often at risk of their lives, opening their arms to assist the Jewish fugitives who were being hunted down, and earning perennial gratitude. The Apostolic See itself provided assistance, often in a hidden and discreet way."

Of course they desecrated the flag. It's what they do to have a visual that ssys I really hate you.

Why don't we just have a flag desecrztion rally. Ametican flag, mexican flag, rainbow flag and make everyone happy by shitting on the all.

did_sarah_palin_desecrate_the_american_flag.jpg

reagan-flag-logo.jpg

reagan_flag_face_hoodie.jpg

Fucking right wingers..

Is there no positive historical role model you can't claim is "just like Obama"?

Do you know how silly you look when you do that?

Of course, even Obama himself laughably compared himself to Reagan. :lol:
I don't want to present myself as some sort of singular figure. I think part of what's different are the times...I think Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. He put us on a fundamentally different path because the country was ready for it. I think they felt like with all the excesses of the 1960s and 1970s and government had grown and grown but there wasn't much sense of accountability in terms of how it was operating. I think people, he just tapped into what people were already feeling, which was we want clarity we want optimism, we want a return to that sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing.​
It's going to be funny watching you sputter. On the one hand, you hate Reagan. On the other hand, you unquestioningly believe everything Obama says.

:lmao:

This guy deserves respect. He was there the first time and he's not carrying that stupid Obama flag. THIS man, my friends, is a hero and worthy of respect. He's also carrying the same sign he carried the first time.

1240421_4817856618725_152062368_n.jpg

Forum List

Back