Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

There is a lot of deflection in this thread. No liberals condemn desecrating our nation's flag. I think making a flag with Obama's likeness in place of the stars is really Hitleresque.

Some have no shame.

It just amazes me that Americans and Christians are supposed to sit idly by and not say anything negative about those who burn flags or bibles. But burn a Mexican flag and get labeled racist or burn a holy book from a certain radical sect and get threatened with death.

Confederates were not Americans when they fought the Civil War. They renounced their citizenship and became citizens of the Confederacy. They quit their country and formed a new one. They were the enemy of the United States. Once they were defeated and the Confederacy ceased to exist, they were allowed to come back into the Union as citizens. And ofcourse they weren't your enemy, you weren't alive when all this occured.

The United States never accepted them as a foreign country but that they remained always as part of the United States.

Agreed, we never accepted them as a foreign counrty, but the SOLDIERS swore alliegence to the Confederacy and when they surrendered had to renounce that oath and swear alliegence to the Union. Only talking about soldiers, not civilians.

You are the first one.

You are the only one I have ever seen on a board who understood while embracing the Confederacy.

I am pleased to meet you.

Now I have and please bare with me partying down as it is my birthday weekend but you rock.

Last edited:
I didn't know Obama was a Confederate like Lincoln.

Is there no positive historical role model you can't claim is "just like Obama"?

Do you know how silly you look when you do that?

Of course, even Obama himself laughably compared himself to Reagan. :lol:
I don't want to present myself as some sort of singular figure. I think part of what's different are the times...I think Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. He put us on a fundamentally different path because the country was ready for it. I think they felt like with all the excesses of the 1960s and 1970s and government had grown and grown but there wasn't much sense of accountability in terms of how it was operating. I think people, he just tapped into what people were already feeling, which was we want clarity we want optimism, we want a return to that sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing.
It's going to be funny watching you sputter. On the one hand, you hate Reagan. On the other hand, you unquestioningly believe everything Obama says.

:lmao:

Indeed:

Attachments

• $time.jpg
    $time.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
This guy deserves respect. He was there the first time and he's not carrying that stupid Obama flag. THIS man, my friends, is a hero and worthy of respect. He's also carrying the same sign he carried the first time.

1240421_4817856618725_152062368_n.jpg

OK the 60's that sign would go with the time, but now? I don't see it.

There is a lot of deflection in this thread. No liberals condemn desecrating our nation's flag. I think making a flag with Obama's likeness in place of the stars is really Hitleresque.

Some have no shame.

It just amazes me that Americans and Christians are supposed to sit idly by and not say anything negative about those who burn flags or bibles. But burn a Mexican flag and get labeled racist or burn a holy book from a certain radical sect and get threatened with death.

There was some election worker before the 2012 election that ordered those flags and got canned for it....there were a few threads on it at the time. Wouldn't surprise me that is one of the flags that worker ordered.

Some have no shame.

no kidding...but they defended it by trotting out all kinds of stamps, tee shirts of other people and photoshopped photos of Sarah Palin...

they see nothing wrong when it comes to Obama

Some have no shame.

no kidding...but they defended it by trotting out all kinds of stamps and tee shirts and photoshopped photos of Sarah Palin...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :D

There is a lot of deflection in this thread. 1 No liberals condemn desecrating our nation's flag. I think making a flag with Obama's likeness in place of the stars is really Hitleresque.

Some have no shame.

1. It is not a desecration of the flag because it was not a flag in the first place. To desecrate a FLAG one must have a FLAG.

2. I think making that Obama-face flag is disgusting and rather stupid too.

When it comes to partisans I have come to expect non stop stupid and god bless both the Ds and the Rs you guys never fail to live down to my expectations.:lol:

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

the Confederate flag is part of our history, the Obama flag is just disgusting

The Confederates were enemies of this nation. They committed treason and were traitors. Their treachery caused the deaths of over 1/2 million people.

Displaying it is a mockery to the values of this country.

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

It was about protesting an unjust war.

Where is the anger, the indignation, the protestors swarming the streets voicing their objection to the unjust wars we're currently involved in? Oh, wait...they stopped after Bush left office. Their lord and master, obama would never have us engaged in any unjust conflicts, would he?

Hypocrites.

He inherited the wars. And, the protesting in the streets should be done by the younger people. Where are they?

This guy deserves respect. He was there the first time and he's not carrying that stupid Obama flag. THIS man, my friends, is a hero and worthy of respect. He's also carrying the same sign he carried the first time.

1240421_4817856618725_152062368_n.jpg

OK the 60's that sign would go with the time, but now? I don't see it.

Are you kidding? Okay there are no Jim Crow laws anymore but racism is worse now than it was before Obama was elected. You would think electing a black president would have made racial tensions better, but no, he's taken the side of the blacks in everything he can, making tensions worse than before. Did he said "Chris Lane" could have been my son? No! He said "Trayvon Martin" could have been my son, heck he said Trayvon Martin could have been him and Trayvon was a thug. Just what we need a president who was a thug to tell the whole world he was a thug and empathizes with one. Obama didn't get elected without a whole lot of white votes, yet now he forgets about us. Good job Mr President, you've single handedly set civil rights back decades.

And then there's this: Black Patrons Booted Out of a Restaurant Because White People Felt Threatened by their Presence | Black Blue Dog

Blacks waiting 2 hours to get in restaurant only to be told to leave because they make one of their white patrons uncomfortable.

Personally, I can't think of a restaurant I would wait two hours to get into, but then to be told to leave because you make ONE person uncomfortable? Hell, I would have told the white patron to leave if she was so uncomfortable.

So yeah, we have a ways to go and I lay that directly on Obama's shoulders.

It was about protesting an unjust war.

Where is the anger, the indignation, the protestors swarming the streets voicing their objection to the unjust wars we're currently involved in? Oh, wait...they stopped after Bush left office. Their lord and master, obama would never have us engaged in any unjust conflicts, would he?

Hypocrites.

He inherited the wars. And, the protesting in the streets should be done by the younger people. Where are they?

Obama didn't inherit the war in Egypt or Syria. Nope, he assistant them. He put a Muslim in office and the whole country of Egypt fell apart and they blame Obama. He armed the rebels in Syria (members of Al Queda who destroyed the WTC on 9/11) and they in turn gassed a bunch of people including children and what's his answer? He wants to go in a bomb Syria and help those sobs that gassed the kids.

Bush and Cheney should go to jail for war crimes but Obama needs to be right there with them.

of course this is 15 pages...why wouldn't it be. Repub turn molehills into mountains all the time

Hypocrites.

Obama didn't inherit the war in Egypt or Syria. Nope, he assistant them. He put a Muslim in office and the whole country of Egypt fell apart and they blame Obama. He armed the rebels in Syria (members of Al Queda who destroyed the WTC on 9/11) and they in turn gassed a bunch of people including children and what's his answer? He wants to go in a bomb Syria and help those sobs that gassed the kids.

Bush and Cheney should go to jail for war crimes but Obama needs to be right there with them.

But...wait! He did "get Osama", and most of the troops have been pulled from Iraq. Still plenty of our military in Afghanistan, too, but he's moving them out.
Still silence from the people who screamed bloody murder about "Bush's wars". Maybe they just don't care what their black messiah does to topple other countries. Well, at least he hasn't sent in any more troops. Drones are wonderful....

Some have no shame.

no kidding...but they defended it by trotting out all kinds of stamps, tee shirts of other people and photoshopped photos of Sarah Palin...

You guys are such morons.

It's so much fun to watch.

Please, keep pretending some more that this is something somehow different than the other examples you've been shown.

:):popcorn::)

Forum List

Back