Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

It was about protesting an unjust war.

Where is the anger, the indignation, the protestors swarming the streets voicing their objection to the unjust wars we're currently involved in? Oh, wait...they stopped after Bush left office. Their lord and master, obama would never have us engaged in any unjust conflicts, would he?

Hypocrites.

OK- Putting his face on the flag makes sense

-Geaux

ObamaonDixieFlagcopy.jpg

Last edited:
The same holds true for these con jerks who want to secede from the union. I don't care if they go, but they are renouncing their American citizenship when they leave, and are traitors like Snowden. Good examples are Perry & Palin. Imagine that slut running for VP after wanting amd supporting Alaska seceding from the union!! LMAO!! Or that jerk Perry as tx gov, and making his living off the country he loaths.

what leftwing jerk site did you steal all that from? so much hateful spew it must of came from dailyKos?

Limbaugh, O'Rielly & Hannity. They truely are jerks as you claim.:lol:

not even original...you are just parrot
just like the spew in your other post...squawk...

Where is the anger, the indignation, the protestors swarming the streets voicing their objection to the unjust wars we're currently involved in? Oh, wait...they stopped after Bush left office. Their lord and master, obama would never have us engaged in any unjust conflicts, would he?

Hypocrites.

Just curious, with Irag over, which unjust wars are you speaking of?

Thought this was about MLK? not a very mediocre president. But when people willingly see only color,you get this.

Thought this was about MLK? not a very mediocre president. But when people willingly see only color,you get this.

they are the ones who desecrated MLK memory with this flag with Obama on it..

but Sharpton got his race hustling hate speeches in there and used these people for it

Last edited:
I already covered that part.

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

I know. Seawytch claimed the Obama flag isn't desecrated. But I can't help but notice you didn't rush in and correct her mistake.

The "Obama flag". :lol:
Are you claiming there is not an image of Obama on the flag in the OP?

And if it is an image of Obama, why does it amuse you to hear it called the Obama flag?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this very much thought.

Man, people really need their ass kicked

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

I think this:

a05be0b0-bf04-4af6-96be-118feda9b7ff.jpg

Desecrates it more.
You do know that's not an altered US flag, right?

Right?

Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

Confederates were not Americans when they fought the Civil War. They renounced their citizenship and became citizens of the Confederacy. They quit their country and formed a new one. They were the enemy of the United States. Once they were defeated and the Confederacy ceased to exist, they were allowed to come back into the Union as citizens. And ofcourse they weren't your enemy, you weren't alive when all this occured.

The same holds true for these con jerks who want to secede from the union. I don't care if they go, but they are renouncing their American citizenship when they leave, and are traitors like Snowden. Good examples are Perry & Palin. Imagine that slut running for VP after wanting and supporting Alaska seceding from the union!! LMAO!! Or that jerk Perry as tx gov, and making his living off the country he loaths.
What about all the progressives making their living (many times at others' expense) off the country they loath? Are they traitors?

Secessionists want to be left alone. Progressives who want to transform this nation into what it was never designed to be want government control over EVERYONE'S life.

Man, people really need their ass kicked

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

The woman is an idiot. But I don't see the point of the outrage?
She didn't deface a flag she created one. I find flying your flag upside down when you are not actually in distress disrespectful also.

Last edited:
Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

Confederates were not Americans when they fought the Civil War. They renounced their citizenship and became citizens of the Confederacy. They quit their country and formed a new one. They were the enemy of the United States. Once they were defeated and the Confederacy ceased to exist, they were allowed to come back into the Union as citizens. And ofcourse they weren't your enemy, you weren't alive when all this occured.

The United States never accepted them as a foreign country but that they remained always as part of the United States.

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

I would never desecrate the flag, but I find it awesome that we can burn it in protest without facing criminal charges. It's called freedom. It's called the First Amendment.
Don't we live in a great country?

Forum List

Back