Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

Confederates were not Americans when they fought the Civil War. They renounced their citizenship and became citizens of the Confederacy. They quit their country and formed a new one. They were the enemy of the United States. Once they were defeated and the Confederacy ceased to exist, they were allowed to come back into the Union as citizens. And ofcourse they weren't your enemy, you weren't alive when all this occured.

I come from the Abby and Jerry days when people wanted to kill us for wearing the flag.AND btw all us old fogies were hugely loving wearing the flag around our bodies because we believed in America. We loved America.

It was just a different political climate. But both sides loved America.

Progressives just want to shit on America.

There is a difference.

Progressives just want a new flag. It can be the obamaflag or the rainblow flag. They just don't want it to be the Stars and Stripes because that flag has already been relegated to the same sort of category of offense as the Stars and Bars.

Just try to have a gathering with the Stars and Bars, see what happens.

I come from the Abby and Jerry days when people wanted to kill us for wearing the flag.AND btw all us old fogies were hugely loving wearing the flag around our bodies because we believed in America. We loved America.

There is a difference.

Progressives just want a new flag. It can be the obamaflag or the rainblow flag. They just don't want it to be the Stars and Stripes because that flag has already been relegated to the same sort of category of offense as the Stars and Bars.

they can put down any flag they don't like, confederate, don't tread on me, etc etc
but then turn around and put Obama face on the AMERICAN FLAG and fly it over the American flag at one of his campaign outlets...

that the two faced we all know so well

Man, people really need their ass kicked

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Since we are now into putting figures in place of the stars in the field of the flag, how about an image of Jesus? Do that an the Left will get all up in arms about desecration of the Flag.

I think anything added to the flag, as per the regulation, desecrates it be it Obama or Bush.. etc.. Am I upset over it? No.. People who have little respect for the flag won't change that attitude regardless of our feelings..

Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

Confederates were not Americans when they fought the Civil War. They renounced their citizenship and became citizens of the Confederacy. They quit their country and formed a new one. They were the enemy of the United States. Once they were defeated and the Confederacy ceased to exist, they were allowed to come back into the Union as citizens. And ofcourse they weren't your enemy, you weren't alive when all this occured.

The same holds true for these con jerks who want to secede from the union. I don't care if they go, but they are renouncing their American citizenship when they leave, and are traitors like Snowden. Good examples are Perry & Palin. Imagine that slut running for VP after wanting and supporting Alaska seceding from the union!! LMAO!! Or that jerk Perry as tx gov, and making his living off the country he loaths.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

I think this:

a05be0b0-bf04-4af6-96be-118feda9b7ff.jpg

Desecrates it more.

Like I have said multiple times. I don't care what people or you think relative to my choices in life. Your opinions are worthless, yet mine matter. lol....

It is what it is

-Geaux

Typical. It's all part of the (Ayn) Rand Paul/GOP philosophy of "let him die".

The same holds true for these con jerks who want to secede from the union. I don't care if they go, but they are renouncing their American citizenship when they leave, and are traitors like Snowden. Good examples are Perry & Palin. Imagine that slut running for VP after wanting amd supporting Alaska seceding from the union!! LMAO!! Or that jerk Perry as tx gov, and making his living off the country he loaths.

what leftwing jerk site did you steal all that from? so much hateful spew it must of came from dailyKos?

Last edited:

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Since we are now into putting figures in place of the stars in the field of the flag, how about an image of Jesus? Do that an the Left will get all up in arms about desecration of the Flag.

Yep, just like writing all over the flag, flying it upside down or backword, or burning it, etc. lol jesus on the flag!!:lol:

The same holds true for these con jerks who want to secede from the union. I don't care if they go, but they are renouncing their American citizenship when they leave, and are traitors like Snowden. Good examples are Perry & Palin. Imagine that slut running for VP after wanting amd supporting Alaska seceding from the union!! LMAO!! Or that jerk Perry as tx gov, and making his living off the country he loaths.

what leftwing jerk site did you steal all that from? so much hateful spew it must of came from dailyKos?

Limbaugh, O'Rielly & Hannity. They truely are jerks as you claim.:lol:

You know Todd Palin belonged to a secessionist movement to declare Alaska a "country" and only quit when Sarah ran for vice president? You know that, right?

US Secessionist Movement

American Flag Etiquette.

Federal law stipulates many aspects of flag etiquette. The section of law dealing with American Flag etiquette is generally referred to as the Flag Code. Some general guidelines from the Flag Code answer many of the most common questions:

The flag should be lighted at all times, either by sunlight or by an appropriate light source.
The flag should be flown in fair weather, unless the flag is designed for inclement weather use.
The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
The flag should not be used for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it, or attached to it.
The flag should never be used for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
The flag should be cleaned and mended when necessary.
When a flag is so worn it is no longer fit to serve as a symbol of our country, it should be destroyed by burning in a dignified manner.

Read a more comprehensive set of flagetiquette rules for display of the American Flag.

Our goal is to do our small part to inspire pride in this great country of ours. If you have suggestions or comments for us, we'd appreciate your dropping us a note by clicking here.

If you'd like to spread the word and help others find USA Flag Site, you can link to us from your web site.

American Flag Etiquette | USA Flag Site

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Yep, just like writing all over the flag, flying it upside down or backword, or burning it, etc. lol jesus on the flag!!:lol:

If it is an already desecrated image of Jesus Christ put on to the US Flag, it may even qualify for Federal funding from the National Endowment for the Arts.

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Do not speak for the left, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

There is a difference.

Sadly I know.

You know I was such a rebel in those old days for a reason. I thought. I believed. I found out as years went by how I was lied to. I became a conservative for a reason.

But at least I cared and rocked on lied to or not.Didn't know it at the time. I marched. I sang. I got hit on the head at Berkley with a billy and to this day I still have the scar.

I cared. Now as we all know now, I was lied to as we all were. But we cared.

We have the lazy generation now.

Cracks me up.

They go to TPM and think they are rocking the world by C&Ping over here.

I never thought I'd say it....ok its the big one...............

:eusa_boohoo:

kids these days

:lol:

When the country divides, as both side want to do, they can have the obamaflag and the church of obama too.

The sane people will keep the Stars and Stripes and the Bible.

Forum List

Back