Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

Look there is not a lot of things that I hold dear and shouldn't be messed with, but I guess the flag is sort of one of those "don't touch it" kinda thingys.

Like you can't toast anything else?

not when it come to the dear leader
we should change all the flags flying and put his face on them...

make a new tradition with every President from here on out

we can look up and bow and pray to it...

I come from the Abby and Jerry days when people wanted to kill us for wearing the flag.AND btw all us old fogies were hugely loving wearing the flag around our bodies because we believed in America. We loved America.

It was just a different political climate. But both sides loved America.

Progressives just want to shit on America.

There is a difference.

Look there is not a lot of things that I hold dear and shouldn't be messed with, but I guess the flag is sort of one of those "don't touch it" kinda thingys.

Like you can't toast anything else?

not when it come to the dear leader
we should change all the flags flying and put his face on them...

make a new tradition with every President from here on out

we can look up and bow and pray to it...

Or more reporters that cream their thongs then pass out in in front of her all mighty President. Nobel Peace Prize and all.

-Geaux

Only to an ever decreasing number of people. :D

Not really. The tide is turning on Mr Scandalbama

-Geaux

:lol: Keep telling yourself that....just like when people like you kept telling yourselves that President Obama was going to lose the 2012 election.

Bod no sane conservative thought Romney stood a "bob dole" chance in hell.

The freaking idiot and his handlers didn't even put him on one conservative talk show for an interview.

Do you know that?

He fucked over what well some would consider the base.

:lol:

Not really. The tide is turning on Mr Scandalbama

-Geaux

:lol: Keep telling yourself that....just like when people like you kept telling yourselves that President Obama was going to lose the 2012 election.

Bod no sane conservative thought Romney stood a "bob dole" chance in hell.

The freaking idiot and his handlers didn't even put him on one conservative talk show for an interview.

Do you know that?

He fucked over what well some would consider the base.

:lol:

They were to passive. Same today, the Pubs are worried about public opinion when they are done anyway. They have nothing to lose now because they gave the keys to the dem wagon and the joy ride continues

They need to shut the whole cluster **## down!

-Geaux

Last edited:
Before I decided to fly Old Glory, I looked up the protocol.

Not many know it.

But to knowingly put your version of your messiah where the stars are, give me a freaking break.

They know what they did.

Obama is their god.

So, Obama supporters supposedly desecrating the flag = bad

Bush actually desecrating it himself = you don't care

Your faux is showing

Why on earth do you people even attempt a word in a different language?

My faux?

Look I speak not only english but french both en francais the true language of the love of France but also the bastardized Quebec version, and still trying to keep up with my Ukrainian and Russian AND because of family, German.

Nice try though.

That's nice. But you still avoided Bush desecrating the flag by autographing it. Care to respond to that, or would you like to stroke your ego some more?

So, Obama supporters supposedly desecrating the flag = bad

Bush actually desecrating it himself = you don't care

Your faux is showing

My faux?

Look I speak not only english but french both en francais the true language of the love of France but also the bastardized Quebec version, and still trying to keep up with my Ukrainian and Russian AND because of family, German.

Nice try though.

That's nice. But you still avoided Bush desecrating the flag by autographing it. Care to respond to that, or would you like to stroke your ego some more?

It wasn't a flag. A flag has certain dimensions.
WOuld you stick to the topic please and quit deflecting?

My faux?

Nice try though.

It wasn't a flag. A flag has certain dimensions.
WOuld you stick to the topic please and quit deflecting?

Nah, I'm going to continue faux-outraging like the USMB Wingnut Brigade.

and you have to love the articles from the lamestream media, hundreds of thousands attended...

more like a few thousand...

man the media sucks

Holder said neither he nor President Obama would be in office without those who took part in 1963.

he is exactly right..................., they both would be swinging from a tree limb :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ...

Please do the world a favor and swallow a bullet

and you have to love the articles from the lamestream media, hundreds of thousands attended...

more like a few thousand...

man the media sucks

Well, according to Fox News:

Tens of thousands of people marched to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and down the National Mall on Saturday

But then again they ARE part of the mainstream media that you hate so much; so, maybe they're lying too.

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

It was about protesting an unjust war.

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

the Confederate flag is part of our history, the Obama flag is just disgusting

I agree. Almost everything about Obama is disgusting. Flying the flag of a former enemy, while criticizing the Obama flag is equally disgusting though.

That's a matter of opinion, depending on which side of the Mason-Dixon Line you were born on.

Guess you missed this part, huh?

The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.​

Hmmm...I can't find the words "...except for Obama" in there anywhere. :confused:

I already covered that part.

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back