Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

the Confederate flag is part of our history, the Obama flag is just disgusting

I agree. Almost everything about Obama is disgusting. Flying the flag of a former enemy, while criticizing the Obama flag is equally disgusting though.

It's STILL part of our HISTORY...you might not like it but that isn't going to change anything so please stop whining about it...I don't think I've ever seen a flag before with a Presidents face on it until Obama..that is SICK

I agree. Almost everything about Obama is disgusting. Flying the flag of a former enemy, while criticizing the Obama flag is equally disgusting though.

It's STILL part of our HISTORY...you might not like it but that isn't going to change anything so please stop whining about it...I don't think I've ever seen a flag before with a Presidents face on it until Obama..that is SICK

And Obama isn't part of our history?

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff/1359608
Lookit all the nifty Reagany flag stuff!

reagan_flag_face_ash_grey_tshirt.jpg

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

Kind of hard to think of a more certain way to desecrate the American flag than to shoot at it and kill all the soldiers standing under it. That is what that stars and bars flag represents. Folks who hated it and what it stood for. In more recent years it was itself desecrated when it was used by racist groups without a whimper from the southerners who only wanted it to be a symbol of the soldiers of the south, who like all soldiers, had little to say about who and why they were fighting. It continues to be used to exspress hate and no longer represents the soldiers that fought for it 150 years ago, or at least represents them in a negative way.

The democrats don't want to talk how they became increasingly split down the middle on going to war. Actually, half of them wanted to accept the South back into the union with their slaves. History is not always kind to those who distort it

-Geaux

He pretty much is already. He's a has-been who should have never been.

Unfortunately so. The bad news also is that history tends to repeat itself. But we'll be smarter next time

-Geaux

The democrats don't want to talk how they became increasingly split down the middle on going to war. Actually, half of them wanted to accept the South back into the union with their slaves. History is not always kind to those who distort it

-Geaux

I am a native West Virginian. Our most popular senator was Robert Byrd. I know all about Democratic hypocrisy. But flying the flag of our enemy while criticizing this "Obama flag" is beyond low.

-Geaux

I am a native West Virginian. Our most popular senator was Robert Byrd. I know all about Democratic hypocrisy. But flying the flag of our enemy while criticizing this "Obama flag" is beyond low.

We agree to disagree

-Geaux

unfortunately he is...But there are other ways to celebrate that than desecrating our flag..like I said, I don't think I've ever seen this before with any other president why should it be with Obama? It's that cult thing and it's damn creepy...hitler, hugo Chavez, etc etc

unfortunately he is...But there are other ways to celebrate that than desecrating our flag..like I said, I don't think I've ever seen this before with any other president why should it be with Obama? It's that cult thing and it's damn creepy...hitler, hugo Chavez, etc etc

I find the cult of personality behind Reagan creepy as well. When you elevate a politician to the status of Jim Jones, too many people will drink the Kool-Aid.

I find the cult of personality behind Reagan creepy as well. When you elevate a politician to the status of Jim Jones, too many people will drink the Kool-Aid.

the people back 20 years ago in Reagans day and their admiration for him doesn't even COMPARE to this Obama CULT thing..show me where they put his face on the AMERCIAN FLAG?

The stars and bars, as much as I find them offensive just because it offends nice people I know, is not a desecration of our flag. Putting a failed president on our flag certainly is a desecration.

No, because it's not "our flag". It's a variation....just like the one's with see with Harley Davidsons on them or the ones we see with native americans on them...or the ones we see on people's shirts or on stamps or on paper napkins or on wind socks or on bumper stickers or on lawn chairs or on..........

At least Obama didn't desecrate it himself. Like this guy....

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

He pretty much is already. He's a has-been who should have never been.

The President of the United States = has been.

This is sooooooooooo funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The stars and bars, as much as I find them offensive just because it offends nice people I know, is not a desecration of our flag. Putting a failed president on our flag certainly is a desecration.

No, because it's not "our flag". It's a variation....just like the one's with see with Harley Davidsons on them or the ones we see with native americans on them...or the ones we see on people's shirts or on stamps or on paper napkins or on wind socks or on bumper stickers or on lawn chairs or on..........

The bigger insult is to have anything with Barack Obama's face representing America

Oxymoron

-Geaux

The bigger insult is to have anything with Barack Obama's face representing America

Oxymoron

-Geaux

Only to an ever decreasing number of people. :D

Forum List

Back