Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

Man, people really need their ass kicked

So your reaction to an American exercising her First Amendment right of free expression is a violent physical attack.

How conservative of you.

Not really. As ridiculous as the flag in the OP is, they can do it if they like.

Just shows the depths of his cult of personality, though. But then, there are a lot of confused people who think Obama IS the United States. They're the same people who claim criticism of The One is treason.

Absurd, isn't it? :lol:

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

??? I'm confused.

You said the desecrated the flag. You mean the flag of the United States of America, right? Well I don't see one in the picture. The U.S. flag code rigorously defines what a U.S. flag is, and that thing in the picture is not one - so its not subject to the U.S. flag code.

The first time I saw that flag was a couple of years ago when it was being flown over a Dem headquarters in some town.

The local AMVETS cut it down IIRC.

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

So, you only care about the American flag as long as it's a Democrat desecrating it. But you will proudly fly a Confederate flag, because you are a hypocrite. :eusa_shifty:

I fly the flag - In Honor of my Great Grandfather (3x) who served in The 49th Regiment- Tennessee Infantry- 'K' Company

-Geaux

If you can't tell the difference between the American Flag and the Confederate Battle Flag, then it is you that has the problem, not him.

Either that or else you are intentionally making a false equivalency argument to deflect from the issue.

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

??? I'm confused.

You said the desecrated the flag. You mean the flag of the United States of America, right? Well I don't see one in the picture. The U.S. flag code rigorously defines what a U.S. flag is, and that thing in the picture is not one - so its not subject to the U.S. flag code.

Holy SHIT!

Are you making sense?

I better call my shrink, fast!

The radical left invented desecrating the Flag. The radical left won a law suit allowing them to burn and shit on the Flag back in the 60's when they were angry about being drafted. They aren't subject to a draft but they are still angry.

Like Ted Nugent? :)

Nugent didn't shit on a flag. He shit on himself to avoid the draft. Get it right. :cool:

you seem to care about Nugent...but not desecrating the flag..

we got that right?

the Confederate flag is part of our history, the Obama flag is just disgusting

the Confederate flag is part of our history, the Obama flag is just disgusting

I agree. Almost everything about Obama is disgusting. Flying the flag of a former enemy, while criticizing the Obama flag is equally disgusting though.

Forum List

Back