Obama Supporters at MLK March- Desecrate the Flag

Man, people really need their ass kicked

-Geaux

March on Washington: Tens of thousands honor Martin Luther King Jr. | abc7.com

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Wait, aren't you the guy who just had Obamas face on a Soviet flag as his avatar??

You mean you would be upset if someone desecrated the Soviet flag?

Of course they desecrated the flag. It's what they do to have a visual that ssys I really hate you.

Why don't we just have a flag desecrztion rally. Ametican flag, mexican flag, rainbow flag and make everyone happy by shitting on the all.

If it does not have the stars, it is not the Meticsn flag.

-Geaux

Dorothy Meekins holds up the national flag with the picture of President Barack Obama as she attends the rally, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013. Organizers have planned for about 100,000 people to participate in the event, which is the precursor to the actual anniversary of the Aug. 28, 1963, march. It will be led by the Rev. Al Sharpton and King's son Martin Luther King III. (AP Photo / Jose Luis Magana)

Obamaontheflag.jpg

Wait, aren't you the guy who just had Obamas face on a Soviet flag as his avatar??

no, he's more upset you had his dear leaders face on it...:eusa_shifty:
these people and their worry over avatars...just how petty they are

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

The "Putin in 2016" people might be.

So, Obama supporters supposedly desecrating the flag = bad

Bush actually desecrating it himself = you don't care

Your faux is showing

Why on earth do you people even attempt a word in a different language?

My faux?

Look I speak not only english but french both en francais the true language of the love of France but also the bastardized Quebec version, and still trying to keep up with my Ukrainian and Russian AND because of family, German.

Nice try though.

That's nice. But you still avoided Bush desecrating the flag by autographing it. Care to respond to that, or would you like to stroke your ego some more?

Bush was wrong.

Obama's supporters are wrong.

Will you agree with both of these statements, or just one of them?

and you have to love the articles from the lamestream media, hundreds of thousands attended...

more like a few thousand...

man the media sucks

Ya, lets deflect and change the subject since that whole flag desecration thing ain't going so well for you.

Guess you missed this part, huh?

The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.​

Hmmm...I can't find the words "...except for Obama" in there anywhere. :confused:

I already covered that part.

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

I know. Seawytch claimed the Obama flag isn't desecrated. But I can't help but notice you didn't rush in and correct her mistake.

Bush was wrong.

Obama's supporters are wrong.

Will you agree with both of these statements, or just one of them?

I don't really care about either one. I'm just faux-outraging for the fun of it.

and you have to love the articles from the lamestream media, hundreds of thousands attended...

man the media sucks

Ya, lets deflect and change the subject since that whole flag desecration thing ain't going so well for you.

Well, you have to admit...it's a change from "ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

man the media sucks

why not, you jerkoff did...turning an Obama thread onto Palin using a PICTURE that was probably PHOTOSHOPPED..I didn't START this thread..
now go fuck off with yourself

Last edited:
Guess you missed this part, huh?

The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.​

Hmmm...I can't find the words "...except for Obama" in there anywhere. :confused:

I already covered that part.

2018977549_bush_flag_desecration_xlarge.jpeg

I know. Seawytch claimed the Obama flag isn't desecrated. But I can't help but notice you didn't rush in and correct her mistake.

The "Obama flag". :lol:

It's STILL part of our HISTORY...you might not like it but that isn't going to change anything so please stop whining about it...I don't think I've ever seen a flag before with a Presidents face on it until Obama..that is SICK

The democrats don't want to talk how they became increasingly split down the middle on going to war. Actually, half of them wanted to accept the South back into the union with their slaves. History is not always kind to those who distort it

-Geaux

I am a native West Virginian. Our most popular senator was Robert Byrd. I know all about Democratic hypocrisy. But flying the flag of our enemy while criticizing this "Obama flag" is beyond low.

Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

I think this:

a05be0b0-bf04-4af6-96be-118feda9b7ff.jpg

Desecrates it more.

The democrats don't want to talk how they became increasingly split down the middle on going to war. Actually, half of them wanted to accept the South back into the union with their slaves. History is not always kind to those who distort it

-Geaux

I am a native West Virginian. Our most popular senator was Robert Byrd. I know all about Democratic hypocrisy. But flying the flag of our enemy while criticizing this "Obama flag" is beyond low.

Who is "our enemy?" The confederates were all Americans. They certainly weren't my enemy.

Certainly they were the enemies of black America. Still are.

Oh, and when Republicans ask you to PROVE that Lincoln wasn't a Confederate, you have proof they are ignorant.

-Geaux

Obamaontheflag.jpg

I think this:

a05be0b0-bf04-4af6-96be-118feda9b7ff.jpg

Desecrates it more.

Like I have said multiple times. I don't care what people or you think relative to my choices in life. Your opinions are worthless, yet mine matter. lol....

It is what it is

-Geaux

Certainly they were the enemies of black America. Still are.

BFD... I thought you had a legitimate complaint

-Geaux

man the media sucks

why not, you jerkoff did...turning an Obama thread onto Palin using a PICTURE that was probably PHOTOSHOPPED..I didn't START this thread..

Oh my....you sound upset.

man the media sucks

tissue?

Forum List

Back