Obama talks to the President of Mexico today and says NOTHING about our jailed Marine

Just despicable. ..

Maybe he doesn't know anything about it.

How many times has he gone before the press and say this...

I found out about Fast and furious when I saw reports on the News...
I found out about the IRS deal when I saw it on the news.
I found out about the VA problems when I saw it on the news....
I found out about the latest problems in Iraq when I saw it on the news.
I found out about all these kids walking across our southern border.....

I found out.....I found out....

This is the result of a non-natural born Citizen president with a certified 100% forged birth certificate and selective service registration card discovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. The founders warned of such a person hence they added the natural born citizen clause to the constitution as a national security safety net so a president would be 100% American with sole allegiance to the United States. Obama was never a 100% born American nor does he have sole allegiance to this country. A true natural born Citizen president would go live before the nation and demand Mexico to release the Marine who took an oath to defend his country and Constitution.

Last edited:
OK....let's try.

It would be a nice story......if the guy in question....a vet....is innocent of any wrongdoing and the POTUS did something to get him released.

However.....we do not know that the guy is innocent. He may be....but he may not be.

There are hundreds of Americans currently serving time in Mexican prisons. Some are veterans.

Should the POTUS make an effort on their behalf as well?

Is this really something that nutters need to include in their incessant ranting about the president?

Perhaps if Obama didn't say such stupid shit as "if I had a son" or "the cops acted stupidly" you might have a point. But since he wants to involve himself in the lives of EVERYDAY AMERICANS the least he can do is PRETEND he gives a shit about the men who are assigned to fight or die on his behalf.

Shocks me that you need something so god damn simple explained to you.

So if a former veteran of the Mexican Army drives to San Diego and breaks the law by violating US/California gun, laws we're supposed to let him go?

This is the result of a non-natural born Citizen president with a certified 100% forged birth certificate and selective service registration card discovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. The founders warned of such a person hence they added the natural born citizen clause to the constitution as a national security safety net so a president would be 100% American with sole allegiance to the United States. Obama was never a 100% born American nor does he have sole allegiance to this country. A true natural born Citizen president would go live before the nation and demand Mexico to release the Marine who took an oath to defend his country and Constitution.
You're not helping....

OK....let's try.

It would be a nice story......if the guy in question....a vet....is innocent of any wrongdoing and the POTUS did something to get him released.

However.....we do not know that the guy is innocent. He may be....but he may not be.

There are hundreds of Americans currently serving time in Mexican prisons. Some are veterans.

Is this really something that nutters need to include in their incessant ranting about the president?

Perhaps if Obama didn't say such stupid shit as "if I had a son" or "the cops acted stupidly" you might have a point. But since he wants to involve himself in the lives of EVERYDAY AMERICANS the least he can do is PRETEND he gives a shit about the men who are assigned to fight or die on his behalf.

You want the guy to be upset about the same things you are upset about. What are you.....his alter-ego?

You didn't agree with him saying those words about Trayvon Martin. You didn't appreciate him commenting about the treatment that his friend got from police. Were you calling for him to comment in those two cases? No. What we have here is you whining about the president not feeling the same way you do about something.....which IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!

By the way, you do not know that he does or does not give a shit about the the man. He hasn't spoken out about him. I wonder...did the POTUS make any public statements about Bergdahl before he secured his release? The guy was held for 5 years. Did you start any threads about Bergdahl?

This is you whining. Nothing more.

Last edited:
OK....let's try.

You want the guy to be upset about the same things you are upset about. What are you.....his alter-ego?

You didn't agree with him saying those words about Trayvon Martin. You didn't appreciate him commenting about the treatment that his friend got from police. Were you calling for him to comment in those two cases? No. What we have here is you whining about the president not feeling the same way you do about something.....which IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!

By the way, you do not know that he does or does not give a shit about the the man. He hasn't spoken out about him. I wonder...did the POTUS make any public statements about Bergdahl before he secured his release? The guy was held for 5 years. Did you start any threads about Bergdahl?

No, this is me realizing it's the presidents job to care about ALL Americans. Not just those who serve a political agenda.

HACK

No, this is me realizing it's the presidents job to care about ALL Americans. Not just those who serve a political agenda.

HACK

You are just now realizing this? That's really convenient for you.

You have a history here, Gramps. You don't think that the POTUS should care about all Americans.

HACK

You are just now realizing this? That's really convenient for you.

You have a history here, Gramps. You don't think that the POTUS should care about all Americans.

My "history" here does not precede Obama so you can stick your innuendo in your ass.

One might well wonder....

The particular Marine. Was he forced to tell whether his allegiance was to The U.S. Constitution or to the Personality Cult of The New Messiah?

If he was then it's a safe bet he made the mistake of choosing The Constitution - thereby making himself expendable.

This is literally all Wrongpublicans have against President Obama--implausible scenarios with ridiculous answers that they think up as fuel for their hatred.

And you wonder why so many of us intellectually advanced liberals refuse to debate you.

Thank you for having devoted so much of your precious little time on this Earth to addressing my scenario. Please continue since you obviously have naught else to do.

Just despicable. ..
Well logically speaking, just because he spoke to Mexico's president TODAY without mentioning the marine does not mean that he has not spoken privately to him at other points in time about this, right?

Possible, yes. Likely, no.

The way Obama loves the limelight and loves to prejudge scenarios we'd have likely heard him bloviate about it by now.

Possible, but not probable

Just despicable. ..
Well logically speaking, just because he spoke to Mexico's president TODAY without mentioning the marine does not mean that he has not spoken privately to him at other points in time about this, right?

The guy is still in jail, Horace.....does that give you a clue? Obabble is either mute or feeble...take your choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back