Obama Teens Wore $20K Dresses to Dinner

most likely the dresses are on loan from the designers collection or a fashion consultants collection......loaned out for the publicity.....i guess they should dress in rags.....

how is letting his daughters wear dresses on loan flaunt anything.....did you object when the bush daughters were dressed well? no....you just hate obama

With a record number of Americans living on welfare, it's the old let them eat cake scenario. Easy to understand why Bernie and Donald are so popular.

Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner
Did you voice your objection when Nancy Reagan wore Galanos gowns? Those gowns cost more than $20,000. in 1980.
And you leftards ranted about what Nancy wore for years.
Hypocriticus Maximus.
But you didn't?

it is sad when the only thing one can think of to attack a president is how his kids are dressed
There are a litany of things to smack the Barrypuppet around about, his fake adopted CIA family not withstanding because MeChelle is a "chick with a dick" and Barry is a flaming homo....but I do find it rather ironic that while Americans are suffering, his "adopted daughters" are donning clothing that is worth more than what 28 percent of those that even have a job make in a year......."Let them eat cake".......yeah, I totally get what Weatherman was getting across.....

most likely the dresses are on loan from the designers collection or a fashion consultants collection......loaned out for the publicity.....i guess they should dress in rags.....
Flaunting wealth in front of a record number of Americans who make less in a year than the dress costs.
Typical Leftard behavior.
Since when did you care about that? Oh, with THIS President and his family, you say?

Why?

With a record number of Americans living on welfare, it's the old let them eat cake scenario. Easy to understand why Bernie and Donald are so popular.

Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner
Did you voice your objection when Nancy Reagan wore Galanos gowns? Those gowns cost more than $20,000. in 1980.
And you leftards ranted about what Nancy wore for years.
Hypocriticus Maximus.
I never complained about what Nancy wore...because I wasn't ignorant as to how the fashion industry used the First Ladies as clothes horses for their latest designs.

Forum List

Back