Obama Term Expiration Clock

The idea that President Obama is somehow going to seize power to remain president may the most retarded conspiracy theory yet. When 8 years are up this man is going to be the happiest man to ever lose his job.

Obama allegedly has an entire hallway in the WhiteHouse's private living quarters wallpapered with photos of his being surrounded by crowds of his adoring Obamabots, some reaching out to touch him, others in tears, all with the same stoned, stunned, stupified adoring expressions on their faces. Anyone that taken with themselves is going to find it hard to separate themself from that level of adulation. You have this constant stream of narcissistic photographs flowing out of the WhiteHouses photo pool, if its not Obama standing against a starlit night sky the day of Neil Armstrongs death or Obama throwing a football on the day of the Superbowl, its Obama pictured with some object in the background appearing to form a halo., ie the picture of Obama speaking at the Vietnam Memorial Wall with the sun's reflection on the black granite behind him oriented to form the halo. Its a dangerous situation when you give someone as severely aflicted with Narcissistic Personality Disorder like Obama almost limitless power. The only reason the IRS TeaParty targeting scandal was limited in nature and the major personalities at Fox and the Tea Party don't find themselves in re education camps, or worse, is America's and the ordinary American's ability to marshall a rifle behind every blade of grass if need be. Rest assured, Comrade Barack is working tirelessly to remove that aspect of Americana.

Do I believe that Obama is a clear and present danger to the United States? Well, honestly, he treads a very thin line…..very thin line indeed. But no, as of yet, he is not.

What he is, however, is a pseudo-academic that lives in a world of "theories". His Marxists "theories" tell him that America is an inherently evil place where the rich "eat the poor" at every meal and watch as their employees literally "starve to death".

He despises success and celebrates "victimhood" as all liberals do. He refuses to hold himself accountable for the nation's lack of any meaningful growth and lays claim to the notion that if only the right would get out of his "way" all would be good. He does nothing for the past five years to "encourage" business and growth opting, instead, for an ever increasing populace of unemployed, government dependent "lackies".

This country is quickly becoming a nation of the worthless and the lazy. And yes, he delights in that. Government is the only growing entity in this country with federal "police" forces growing at an alarming rate and being outfitted with the latest military technology. Why?

Is he the man that will impose tyranny on this country? No. He is simply not intelligent enough. Too limp wristed and womanly. That individual is coming, however. And not too far in the distant future. Obama is the set-up character.

Or, as Stephen King wrote in his novel "The Stand" - "THE DARK MAN IS COMING!! HE IS GROWING STRONGER!! THE DARK MAN IS COMING!!!"

And we are falling right into his trap…..

you put this butt hurt thread in a zone 2 sub-forum. :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...48-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html#post6790048
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

When is Obama going to redistribute all of that wealth? He's had six years already and the 1% made 95% of the economic gains since 2009, so when the fuck are all the poor druggies on food stamps going to bathing in gold coins taken from the rich?

Do Conservatives even know how to think?

Not so fast, KNB. Obama's redistributed a lot of wealth to the bruthas and sistahs of de realm, let go the nation's enemies in Guantanamo go to more friendly prisons in Al-Qaeda loving countries where they can "accidentally escape" in a few days, let Nancy Pelosi's relatives have neat little half-billion and billion-dollar freebies from the Treasury, and Harry Reid's son gets some green for letting the Chinese buy one of the bankrupt Green companies in exchange for free land in Nevada to put it on so they can take lots and lots of money back home to China to build the world's largest Navy by 2025.

If the Republicans had been more willing to let America go bankrupt, Obama could've let some o dat rich green treasury stuff trickle down to... well, his pals who call everybody else racist when Obambam has a bad day at the office.

Best of all, the first lady of the land set a record for eating lobsters with her two-a-day-for-lunch to stay slim and trim.

Everybody's happy, because they haven't been hit with the 15% excise tax Obama care is going to be the minute Obama is scheduled to be out of office which when I looked a few minutes ago was exactly:

Obama Term Expiration Clock
Washington DC
1092 : 03 : 17 : 33
Days Hr Min Sec
:woohoo:

Last edited:
He's not going to leave voluntarily. His supporters won't want to see him go. Who else will promise them the sun, moon and the stars and bankrupt the Treasury in return for their votes? Gonna be a lot of Sardine Packing before its over.

The idea that President Obama is somehow going to seize power to remain president may the most retarded conspiracy theory yet. When 8 years are up this man is going to be the happiest man to ever lose his job.

If it were I, I would flip them the bird when leaving.

He doesnt need to do it then. He's flipping all of us the bird right now.

He's not going to leave voluntarily. His supporters won't want to see him go. Who else will promise them the sun, moon and the stars and bankrupt the Treasury in return for their votes? Gonna be a lot of Sardine Packing before its over.

If it were I, I would flip them the bird when leaving.

I would say I was a Muslim or god forbid- an Atheist :shock: on my way out :cool:

Last edited:
What a wonderful clock! When Obama leaves office; it will be one of the greatest days in the history of our nation - cause for a grand celebration!

I coulda said the same thing 8 years ago... 'scept with a different dumbfuck asshole's name inserted...

That said, we now have 1041 days left...

[ame=http://youtu.be/qVjCag8XoHQ]The ultimate BEER SONG (99 bottles - Zane Williams) - YouTube[/ame]

I think Occupied is another paid goon from the Obama goon squad..

watch how he swoops in all the threads about Obama

Forum List

Back