Obama the insane - "Women are at least as strong as men"

Tilly please explain to "proud to be white forever" that you can bench press him in your sleep. He's not getting it.
She couldn't bench press one of me.

I could easily bench press 3 of her though. Testosterone is a hell of a steroid.

Tilly please clarify. In our PM's, you told me that you could bench press PTBW and even launch him into the air and catch him. Please clarify.
I am 6 foot 3 and weigh over 240 lbs. I doubt she can lift more than her own body weight.

You haven't seen Tilly . She's hairy, buff, and has something of an adams apple. She can twirl you in the air.
Gross.

She definitely isn't representative of women at large though.

BTW, if you are 6' 3" and weigh over 240lbs, you are either fat as fuck or buffer than Jay Cutler. I'm leaning towards fat as fuck.

She couldn't bench press one of me.

I could easily bench press 3 of her though. Testosterone is a hell of a steroid.

Tilly please clarify. In our PM's, you told me that you could bench press PTBW and even launch him into the air and catch him. Please clarify.
I am 6 foot 3 and weigh over 240 lbs. I doubt she can lift more than her own body weight.

You haven't seen Tilly . She's hairy, buff, and has something of an adams apple. She can twirl you in the air.
Gross.

BTW, if you are 6' 3" and weigh over 240lbs, you are either fat as fuck or buffer than Jay Cutler. I'm leaning towards fat as fuck.
I have gained weight since I had my lean 216lbs swimmer's figure that was complemented by more muscle than I have now, but I am by no means fat.

Gross.

I have gained weight since I had my lean 216lbs swimmer's figure that was complemented by more muscle than I have now, but I am by no means fat.

lol

Gross.

lol
Fat for 6 foot 3 is 270 lbs with no muscle.

Gross.

lol
Fat for 6 foot 3 is 270 lbs with no muscle.

lol

Forum List

Back