Obama the Oathbreaker will fundamentally transform America tonight.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Elections no longer have consequences, Obama will absorb their legislative powers tonight.

Next up: "Obama suspends elections with EO, Republicans say impeachment could backfire."

Yer guns are next!!!!!

You could be right.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y-capital-download-with-tom-coburn/19263969/\

WASHINGTON — Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn warns there could be not only a political firestorm but acts of civil disobedience and even violence in reaction to President Obama's executive order on immigration Thursday.

"The country's going to go nuts, because they're going to see it as a move outside the authority of the president, and it's going to be a very serious situation," Coburn said on Capital Download. "You're going to see — hopefully not — but you could see instances of anarchy. ... You could see violence."

When I see that swastika on Hitler's arm, it reminds me that it was a logo design done by Hitler. It reminds me of that Obama logo the people parade around. There are obama logo flags, bumper stickers and even jpg images you can download to set as wallpaper for your computer. I'm surprised an Obama flag isn't hanging from the balcony of the White House.

Yer guns are next!!!!!

You could be right.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y-capital-download-with-tom-coburn/19263969/\

WASHINGTON — Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn warns there could be not only a political firestorm but acts of civil disobedience and even violence in reaction to President Obama's executive order on immigration Thursday.

"The country's going to go nuts, because they're going to see it as a move outside the authority of the president, and it's going to be a very serious situation," Coburn said on Capital Download. "You're going to see — hopefully not — but you could see instances of anarchy. ... You could see violence."
I think I'll go out tonight for some early five-fingered Christmas shopping.

Forum List

Back