Obama the White Supremacist

Is it the water or do Trump snowflakes take dumb pills twice a day? Pres Obama is now a what! LOL of course being an American conservative this is the best they can do when it come to thought or opinion. Sad.

If Conservatism Is The Ideology of Freedom, I'm The Queen of England

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.
Obama is a white supremacy, duh.
706767FB-993C-4E3E-B2C9-14DC52559818.jpeg

You Trump sheep are pulling out all the stops in a weak ass attempt to divert attention from your savior!
really?

how do you feel av=bout leftist fools attempting to brand anyone that uses the "A OK" sign as a white supremacist?

Including, but not limited to, a woman that works for Kavanaugh that happens to be of Jewish and Mexican heritage?
Gator breath is a rabid leftist who looks at the world with disgust.

Is it the water or do Trump snowflakes take dumb pills twice a day? Pres Obama is now a what! LOL of course being an American conservative this is the best they can do when it come to thought or opinion. Sad.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.
God gave us our rights.

Says the conservative Founding Fathers.

You Trump sheep are pulling out all the stops in a weak ass attempt to divert attention from your savior!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I had no idea what the white supremacy hand signal was until you Leftards educated me.

You Leftards made your bed, now sleep in it.

I thought this was debunked a couple years ago... If that’s a white power hand signal almost everyone is (unknowingly) a white supremacist.

LOL
Yea, thats what this is about. Not unhinged partisans screaming about white supremacists throwing gang signs in congressional hearings. No, its to divert away from the peaches-in-chief :rolleyes:

LOL
Yea, thats what this is about. Not unhinged partisans screaming about white supremacists throwing gang signs in congressional hearings. No, its to divert away from the peaches-in-chief :rolleyes:

There are unhinged partisans on both sides, their actions are basically identical

Again, you completely miss the point lol

My point would be that the OP is unadulterated bullshit.

I had no idea what the white supremacy hand signal was until you Leftards educated me.

when in high school-----I played the violin in the high school orchestra----
I AM COMPLETELY INEPT with a violin----in fact few of my co-musicians
could play their instruments------the Orchestra leader DEPENDED a few good
LOUD TRUMPET PLAYERS. We squeaked and moaned thru simple
selections------and at the end ------the ORCHESTRA LEADER would whisper
"bravo" and hold his hand up----index finger against thumb-------It has nothing
to do with "white supremacy"------he was covering up for our utter lack of talent
It has everything to do with white supremacy.
View attachment 214952

upload_2018-9-6_9-53-40.gif

It should be a crime to be so fucking stupid.

I thought this was debunked a couple years ago... If that’s a white power hand signal almost everyone is (unknowingly) a white supremacist.
main-qimg-dce65b689e6f9b2cb5e12e1d99f3fae1

Yeah you obviously don’t get what this thread is really about.

main-qimg-dce65b689e6f9b2cb5e12e1d99f3fae1
th

LOL

LOL

There are unhinged partisans on both sides, their actions are basically identical

OK

395383E7-B91E-4503-A4BB-C6DF8A37E70D.jpeg

LOL

LOL

Apparently it goes right over your head too LOL

Forum List

Back