Obama the wisest president since Kennedy, does it again!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

upload_2015-4-2_15-22-14.jpeg

President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

• Banned

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?

View attachment 38905

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?
You're correct on one thing....the shit hit part.

View attachment 38905

490.gif

• Banned

View attachment 38905

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!

• Banned

View attachment 38905

490.gif

(sigh), its so refreshing seeing someone laughing themselves silly because they now feel safe...God bless you, its gonna be okay....a black man with a fuckin brain is in the white house.

Shhhhhh

She thinks there was an agreement. Don't spoil it by telling her there's no agreement. Just a way for John Kerry to leave an empty room.

View attachment 38905

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!
Why don't you put your head back up Obama's ass

The fact that Kennedy wasn't that wise notwithstanding, what the fuck is the OP babbling about? I mean besides stating that he wanted some Obama cock...

The fact that Kennedy wasn't that wise notwithstanding, what the fuck is the OP babbling about? I mean besides stating that he wanted some Obama cock...

View attachment 38905

490.gif

(sigh), its so refreshing seeing someone laughing themselves silly because they now feel safe...God bless you, its gonna be okay....a black man with a fuckin brain is in the white house.

I don't think Obama would let Clarence Thomas in the door.....

View attachment 38905

You're a day late, Aprils Fools Day was yesterday. :)

View attachment 38905

Glad your love is in full blossom. Better enjoy it, in less than two fast years the pos is gone ! :2up:

Shhhhhh

She thinks there was an agreement. Don't spoil it by telling her there's no agreement. Just a way for John Kerry to leave an empty room.

I know congress has to give their two cents....listen, you morons, no matter how hard you ass holes try to dumb me down, I'm not going any where...get over it...I'm hear to defend and protect my man, President Obama and I'm willing to get kicked off this site, as I have with others in order to do it.

Yep, he's got some brain alright.... :lol:

You really don't want to go there, now do you? Bush, Reagan and Jr. combined could give SNL a run for its money, the fools they were.

View attachment 38905

Glad your love is in full blossom. Better enjoy it, in less than two fast years the pos is gone ! :2up:

Child, Obama has given me more than two years of enjoyment and trust me, no GOP-ig will ever live in the white house ever again!!

View attachment 38905

Why don't you put your head back up Obama's ass

I'd rather be up his ass than smell a conservatives ass.....reeking of hypocritical shit!!

Forum List

Back