Obama the wisest president since Kennedy, does it again!!

Shhhhhh

She thinks there was an agreement. Don't spoil it by telling her there's no agreement. Just a way for John Kerry to leave an empty room.

I know congress has to give their two cents....listen, you morons, no matter how hard you ass holes try to dumb me down, I'm not going any where...get over it...I'm hear to defend and protect my man, President Obama and I'm willing to get kicked off this site, as I have with others in order to do it.

First you need to learn how to spell: First lesson it's here, not hear, You hear with your ears dummy.

But here's the deal in all this....you got the point and that's all that matters, eh?

When I read the OP first I thought it was sarcasm, because no sane and normal person could be so idiotically gushing about an obvious failure and incompetent empty suit.

Time will tell, so far all the BAD PREDICTIONS, you war mongering anti american, president hating trolls have prayed for....all put on blast and foiled....face it, Obama is awesome!!

President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

View attachment 38905

Yep.

Yet again, he has made incredible progress - in spite of obstruction and sabotage from the right.

The right wants war. That's why they wrote the treasonous letter and they keep saying that to the camera's.

Let's just hope the right can't bring this down. They will try everything they can to undermine the US but hopefully, they'll fail and the president, and the other countries, will prevail.

President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

View attachment 38905

Yep.

Yet again, he has made incredible progress - in spite of obstruction and sabotage from the right.

The right wants war. That's why they wrote the treasonous letter and they keep saying that to the camera's.

Let's just hope the right can't bring this down. They will try everything they can to undermine the US but hopefully, they'll fail and the president, and the other countries, will prevail.

Luddy, make sure you check out the message I left for you and thanks for all the info you've provided me with.

Listen, I am convinced as is most of the sane in this country that the GOP wants chaos and mayhem going on in this country in order to garner the white house next year, save for no other reason. And why citizens of this country can not see past their obvious attempts, is just mind bodgling to me. They are the least to actually go and fight in wars, yet seem eager time and time again to start them, I mean you can't make this shtt up even if you tried. Oh and by the way, friend, do have a wonderful and pleasant Easter weekend.

Oh, I get it, if you support the President of the United States, your considered a troll, but if spew anti american bs and disrespect the black man in the white house, your considered an american hero, gotcha!@

No, when you blissfully ignore actual facts to spew your nonsense....THAT is what makes you a troll. Goodby troll!

Oh, I get it, if you support the President of the United States, your considered a troll, but if spew anti american bs and disrespect the black man in the white house, your considered an american hero, gotcha!@

No, when you blissfully ignore actual facts to spew your nonsense....THAT is what makes you a troll. Goodby troll!

Good bye? I suggest you take your own advice, report me and place me on ignore, because dealing with cra cra is exhausting to say the least, so good bye to you too.

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?
You're correct on one thing....the shit hit part.

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!
Why don't you do what black haters do best, rob, rape, and deal your crack. Friggin retard.

Great diplomatic accomplishment by our President

Secretary Kerry also deserves alot of credit for delivering a better deal than could have been imagined

But don't expect the RWs to give them credit.

Credit for what? Acting like a petulant child? When the government shutdown a couple of years ago obama closed memorials that are open 24/7. He did that to harm the veterans who visit those sites. He actually had to spend money to do it. That told me all i needed to know about him. He's an asshole. Only an asshole does something that petty to hurt old veterans who will be getting that one chance to visit a memorial to their services. Wise? Not by a long shot. A petulant fucking 8 year old wouldn't be that bad. But an asshole would.

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

My girlfriend often makes those sounds. It's delightful.

Obama has cost the average US household $8k annually against disposable income.
Nothing wise about that.
Those unaware got what they deserve. The rest of us suffer.
Impeach, evict and incarcerate Obama.
this country voted the guy in,now we have to live with his shit.....im sure this aint the first time we have had back to back half ass presidents...

Nothing wise about that.

Get the **** outta here with that bs. You know and we all know, nobody's stressing financially because of Obama and ACA. You morons just like to btch and moan about shttt, just because. Unemployment is at an all time low, gas prices are low, the min. wage across states are being raised, people now have healthcare, I mean you people really need to get over his being black and your president and stop the damned whining.
and people like you need to get it through your heads that it is possible to be against Obama BECAUSE of his policies....just because he is black does not mean the guy is fucking perfect,he is far from it.....

View attachment 38905

Wow! Is that the sound butt hurt makes? Bwahahaha.

View attachment 38905

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?

Yeah...that was the sound of his butt hurt........must really hurt.......:)

View attachment 38905

You're correct on one thing....the shit hit part.

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!
Why don't you put your head back up Obama's ass

Wow....another butt hurt.........bwahahaha.

Nothing wise about that.
this country voted the guy in,now we have to live with his shit.....im sure this aint the first time we have had back to back half ass presidents...

View attachment 38905

Glad your love is in full blossom. Better enjoy it, in less than two fast years the pos is gone ! :2up:

Child, Obama has given me more than two years of enjoyment and trust me, no GOP-ig will ever live in the white house ever again!!

As long as a black liberal is gone from the House, I'm getting so happy I could fart cherry flavored bubbles !

Yeah, you'll be squealing like a pig once Hillary gets in............bwahahaha!

Forum List

Back