Obama the wisest president since Kennedy, does it again!!

obama has done something no president in my lifetime has done. He got called a liar on the world stage for everyone to see. Right in the middle of some very sensitive negotiations. It really made my week.

Yeah, by an idiot who doesn't know Congressional decorum and had to apologize for everyone to see. Something to really be proud of, you must be a real moron.

obama has done something no president in my lifetime has done. He got called a liar on the world stage for everyone to see. Right in the middle of some very sensitive negotiations. It really made my week.

Yeah, by an idiot who doesn't know Congressional decorum and had to apologize for everyone to see. Something to really be proud of, you must be a real moron.

Unfortunately Obama prematurely pulled most of the troops out of Iraq, and undid all of the progress that had been made for stabilizing the country.

Bush fucked up by going in the first place, and Obama's premature troop ejaculation was the second big fuck up.

Obama has cost the average US household $8k annually against disposable income.
Nothing wise about that.
Those unaware got what they deserve. The rest of us suffer.
Impeach, evict and incarcerate Obama.

Get the **** outta here with that bs. You know and we all know, nobody's stressing financially because of Obama and ACA. You morons just like to btch and moan about shttt, just because. Unemployment is at an all time low, gas prices are low, the min. wage across states are being raised, people now have healthcare, I mean you people really need to get over his being black and your president and stop the damned whining.
and people like you need to get it through your heads that it is possible to be against Obama BECAUSE of his policies....just because he is black does not mean the guy is fucking perfect,he is far from it.....

All we liberals ask of you people is to give us something to at least debate. You come here with this anti Obama shttt, no meat behind it, just ranting and raving over stupid shttt. Give me a reason to engage you, give us something....but this tired ol bs, that's all I'm saying!! And yes, he is perfect.

President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

My girlfriend often makes those sounds. It's delightful.

LOLOLOL

Nothing wise about that.

Get the **** outta here with that bs. You know and we all know, nobody's stressing financially because of Obama and ACA. You morons just like to btch and moan about shttt, just because. Unemployment is at an all time low, gas prices are low, the min. wage across states are being raised, people now have healthcare, I mean you people really need to get over his being black and your president and stop the damned whining.
and people like you need to get it through your heads that it is possible to be against Obama BECAUSE of his policies....just because he is black does not mean the guy is fucking perfect,he is far from it.....

All we liberals ask of you people is to give us something to at least debate. You come here with this anti Obama shttt, no meat behind it, just ranting and raving over stupid shttt. Give me a reason to engage you, give us something....but this tired ol bs, that's all I'm saying!! And yes, he is perfect.

"Perfect" Lol !! This is obviously your first time around the block.
Come back after you've got some experience under your belt with other leaders, then we'll talk.

President Obama is just amazing.....Once again, without violence, without spending a trillion plus dollars...AGAIN...fighting a damned war, we're never gonna win, ie every war we got going thus far, you name it, we're fighting it....and without kissing the white man's ass, ie the GOP-igs, has defused Iran and has made Israel shit bullets....Every single second of each day, my love for my president deepin's!!

View attachment 38905

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...................... .gasp, spit MWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?
You're correct on one thing....the shit hit part.

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!
Why don't you do what black haters do best, rob, rape, and deal your crack. Friggin retard.

Oh, so allllll them white folk sitting up in the prisons and jails are all innocent creatures of unfortunate circumstances, eh? Why don't you do what white haters do best.......hate black people because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives.

Nothing wise about that.

Come back after you've got some experience under your belt with other leaders, then we'll talk.

No, I have voted all my 57 years of life and Obama makes all you white clowns look pale and stupid, including KKKlinto!!

Just a like a fly to a shit hill, thar she blows.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...jealous are we?

And true to predictable form, the fly is back. LOLOLOLOLOL...you people are so in over your heads, why don't you do what white haters do best, go to the back yard and shoot a neighbor....accidentally of course!!
Why don't you do what black haters do best, rob, rape, and deal your crack. Friggin retard.

Oh, so allllll them white folk sitting up in the prisons and jails are all innocent creatures of unfortunate circumstances, eh? Why don't you do what white haters do best.......hate black people because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives.
Criminals are criminals no matter skin color. Racist pig.

Why don't you put your head back up Obama's ass

Wow....another butt hurt.........bwahahaha.
Considering the fact that you have such a Dickhead for a president.....you should be the one who's butthurt....you voted for the prick.

Nothing wise about that.

No, I have voted all my 57 years of life and Obama makes all you white clowns look pale and stupid, including KKKlinto!!
Spoken like a true kindergartener.

Why don't you put your head back up Obama's ass

Wow....another butt hurt.........bwahahaha.
Considering the fact that you have such a Dickhead for a president.....you should be the one who's butthurt....you voted for the prick.

Yes I did and I would bet my last effin dollar people like you who vote republican, have nightmares of being so stupid and dumb. You people are a complete embarrassment to this country, really. I mean the poorest white shttt in the country voting a damned conservative ticket with a welfare check in the mailbox, I mean you people reeeeeeekkkkkkk of just insanity and stupidity. Even the fkkken Iranians called you people stupid....dude do me a favor, educate yourself before you address me again, I can't take dumb shttt heads without a drink and its Easter.

Yaw the one's acting like kids....already one of you morons have reported me. Like I really give a shttt, but yaw can show dish it out, but let your damned feelings get hurts and its time to run to moddmee!! Boo hoo hoo, so childish the lot of you!!

Obama has created a mess in Iraq and just gave Iran what they want.

What an idiot. It was Bush that created the mess in Iraq, the reason that ISIS is.
Actually it was George Washington......

Without him this country wouldn't exist......and thus we never would been in Iraq, so Obama could tuck his tail between his legs and runaway without finishing the job....and thus helped create ISIS.

ISIS didn't exist when Bush left office, so if your theory is correct then every president we had in our history is responsible for the mess we're in today.

Yaw the one's acting like kids....already one of you morons have reported me. Like I really give a shttt, but yaw can show dish it out, but let your damned feelings get hurts and its time to run to moddmee!! Boo hoo hoo, so childish the lot of you!!
Somebody probably reported you because you broke a rule, or because you're a racist prick.

The fact that Kennedy wasn't that wise notwithstanding, what the fuck is the OP babbling about? I mean besides stating that he wanted some Obama cock...

Warrior For Peace - The Lessons of J.F.K. - TIME

If it wasn't for John F. Kennedy's wisdom, restraint and his abhorrence of war, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation.

Kennedy prevented American cities from being reduced to radioactive rubble in the fall of 1962 and averted WWIII and a nuclear holocaust.

Had he lived, 60,000 young Americans wouldn't have perished in Southeast Asian jungles.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

tigerred is on some serious meds and getting some serious bucks for his posts. Best we leave him/her alone. She/he could be dangerous,,,

Nothing wise about that.

It's shithead's energy policy that did it. Some of us actually pay mind to our budgets and recognize hardship when it is created.

This is more accurate than the obama sex slave OP realizes.
Kennedy created the Vietnam disaster and sold out an ally giving the enemy exactly what they wanted in the Cuban missile episode.
Obama has created a mess in Iraq and just gave Iran what they want.

And both did it without once single ounce of blood shed. So where's the crime?
No blood shed in Iraq or Vietnam? Are you nuts?

I was talking about the cuban missile crisis and the deal with Iran....please pay attention, okay!!
And I was talking about all of it.

Forum List

Back