Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

All the evidence, the Geneva Convention, the U.N. resolution on torture, and precedent (The U.S. convicted two Japanese soldiers of war crimes for waterboarding U.S. soldiers) confirm: waterboarding is torture.

Why do you keep telling the same lie, even after I corrected you yesterday?

Oh that's right, you of the Khmer Rouge are sociopaths, without any integrity at all.

If you are determined to be stuck on stupid (no real surprise there) you can keep braying that "waterboarding is not torture" but we all know that it is.

Does not maim, disfigure, cause permanent damage, or risk of death - does not meet the definition of torture.

Wrong - you tried to distract and lie with an unrelated link.
You are becoming quite the source of inaccuracies - I don't know if that is intentional or if you've just gotten too caught up in lying bloggers. Doesn't matter. You've proven yourself to be way too unreliable to be taken seriously. As you well know, the definition of torture is not limited to the elements you list. Or at least you would know it if you has opted to educate yourself on the topic beyond some hate-mongering blogger.

Last edited:
I believe in American exceptionalism.

You believe in serving the Khmer Rouge.

That utter scumbag Barack Obama thinks he can distract from his failures by once again screaming "BOOOOOSSSHHH."

As a mindless drone, you echo the cries of your ruler and defend his idiocy.

That our moral values and humane treatment of all people, regardless of their alleged crimes is a model for all nations

You have no moral values - you have only your disgraceful party.

I don't believe that waterboarding of prisoners is an act of an exceptional nation

You think you can support Obama in smearing the Republicans - which serves your party. There is nothing more or less to this.

Now you are just babbling nonsense

I expect it from anyone who tries to defend torture for too long

All the evidence, the Geneva Convention, the U.N. resolution on torture, and precedent (The U.S. convicted two Japanese soldiers of war crimes for waterboarding U.S. soldiers) confirm: waterboarding is torture.

If you are determined to be stuck on stupid (no real surprise there) you can keep braying that "waterboarding is not torture" but we all know that it is.

^^This

They are now posting certain torture techniques and saying if its not these specific techniques then its not torture :lol::lol: They are trying really hard but now they are just being silly.

Ignore history, Ignore who we prosecuted for torture, ignore the UN the only person who we should listen to is lawyers in the white house because...SHUT UP thats why :lol::lol:

Wrong - you tried to distract and lie with an unrelated link.

You made the claim that Japanese people were convicted of war crimes for waterboarding. That is a deliberate lie. I listed the 7 Japanese men convicted of war crimes, AND THE OFFENSES - which did not include waterboarding.

Obviously this is directly related to the fact that you're a fucking liar.

You're just another Khmer Rouge sociopath - utterly devoid of integrity or ethics.

You are becoming quite the source of inaccuracies - I don't know if that is intentional or if you've just gotten too caught up in lying bloggers. Doesn't matter. You've proven yourself to be way too unreliable to be taken seriously.

Wait, so the New York Times was lying when they listed the crimes of the Japanese war criminals?

:eek:

Clearly there is no lie that you would not tell for your filthy party - is there any act you would not do for the party?

s-killing-fields1.jpg

Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ....

The evidence is all clearly laid out and the conclusion is absolutely irrefutable ... you lied.

Under international law waterboarding is torture. When your brain becomes law, it might not be. But until then ... we're gonna stick with the law - you can hang onto your fantasies (lies) if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Mere assertion.
Rabbi Rules!

Do armies torture their own soldiers?

Now you are just babbling nonsense

I expect it from anyone who tries to defend torture for too long

So, this thread is NOT about Obama, facing yet another failure in foreign policy and extreme dissatisfaction from an angry electorate launching attacks on Bush, as he has since the first day he sullied the office?

You of the Khmer Rouge have no shame.

Waterboarding Used to Be a Crime

In this case from the tribunal's records, the victim was a prisoner in the Japanese-occupied Dutch East Indies:

A towel was fixed under the chin and down over the face. Then many buckets of water were poured into the towel so that the water gradually reached the mouth and rising further eventually also the nostrils, which resulted in his becoming unconscious and collapsing like a person drowned. This procedure was sometimes repeated 5-6 times in succession.

The United States (like Britain, Australia and other Allies) pursued lower-ranking Japanese war criminals in trials before their own tribunals. As a general rule, the testimony was similar to Nielsen's
Here's the testimony of two Americans imprisoned by the Japanese:

They would lash me to a stretcher then prop me up against a table with my head down. They would then pour about two gallons of water from a pitcher into my nose and mouth until I lost consciousness.

And from the second prisoner: They laid me out on a stretcher and strapped me on. The stretcher was then stood on end with my head almost touching the floor and my feet in the air. . . . They then began pouring water over my face and at times it was almost impossible for me to breathe without sucking in water.

As a result of such accounts, a number of Japanese prison-camp officers and guards were convicted of torture that clearly violated the laws of war. They were not the only defendants convicted in such cases. As far back as the U.S. occupation of the Philippines after the 1898 Spanish-American War, U.S. soldiers were court-martialed for using the "water cure" to question Filipino guerellas

Last edited:

The evidence is all clearly laid out and the conclusion is absolutely irrefutable ... you lied.

Under international law waterboarding is torture. When your brain becomes law, it might not be. But until then ... we're gonna stick with the law - you can hang onto your fantasies (lies) if it makes you feel better.

Did Japanese soldiers get convicted of war crimes for waterboarding? You said they did - you fucking liar.

You got caught lying for your party - be proud - scumbag.

George Bush was already convicted in absentia in Kuala Lumpur. Now, I doubt he was planning a vacation there anyway, but could Obama's statement prompt other in absentia trials? If so, is that a good thing?

I would argue that it is not a good thing for the U.S. at all right now. And that makes me question the timing and the motives of Obama's statement.

Water torture is torture. We did convict Japanese of the use of water boarding and sent them to prison for 15 year sentences. The best known one was Yukio Asano. Here is the indictment showing the specific detailed charges of water boarding.

http://public-access-project.org/asano_case.pdf

Camp, you are - of course - 100% correct. I believe that some folks are just too invested in their lies to admit it though.

Water torture is torture. We did convict Japanese of the use of water boarding and sent them to prison for 15 year sentences. The best known one was Yukio Asano. Here is the indictment showing the specific detailed charges of water boarding.

http://public-access-project.org/asano_case_pdf

That is a lie,

{ Yukio Asano, did, willfully and unlawfully,
brutally mistreat and torture Thomas B. Armitage, William O. Cash, and M unroe Dave
Woodall, American Prisoners of War by beating and kicking them, by forcing water into
their mouths and noses; and by pressing lighted cigarettes against their bodies}

You communists are such dishonest scumbags.

Did Japanese soldiers get convicted of war crimes for waterboarding? You said they did - you fucking liar.

Yukio Asano was convicted specifically for waterboarding.

Lying again, comrade?

brutally mistreat and torture Thomas B. Armitage, William O. Cash, and M unroe Dave
Woodall, American Prisoners of War by beating and kicking them, by forcing water into
their mouths and noses; and by pressing lighted cigarettes against their bodies}

Lying again, comrade?

Why did we even bring up waterboarding in his trial if it is not a criminal offense?

Camp, you are - of course - 100% correct. I believe that some folks are just too invested in their lies to admit it though.

I understand, however idiocy can be contagious. Vaccinating potential victims with shots of intelligent provable data helps prevent the spread of both idiocy and spinicitus.

HOUSTON, March 19 (1983) — The Sheriff of San Jacinto County has resigned after admitting he operated a marijuana trap on heavily traveled U.S. 59 as well as subjected jail inmates to water torture to gain confessions and testimony.

James C. Parker, 47 years old, entered the guilty pleas Friday to an extortion charge and two Federal civil rights violations before Federal District Judge Gabrielle McDonald. Mr. Parker, who could have been sentenced to a total of 40 years on the charges, agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a recommendation of three-year terms for each of the civil rights violations and five years of probation for extortion.

AROUND THE NATION - Texas Sheriff Is Guilty Of Torturing Prisoners - NYTimes.com

Lying again, comrade?

Why did we even bring up waterboarding in his trial if it is not a criminal offense?

Shows a pattern of abuse.

Also, what he did was not waterboarding, he didn't use a towel to simulate drowning, he stuck a rubber tube up the victims nose and force water into the lungs.

Forum List

Back