Obama To Black Graduates: "Luck Kept You From Being A Drug Dealer"

Then you are a racist who thinks black people who work hard and make good choices don't deserve to get credit for it. You probably think they're "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos." When you're hanging out at the barber shop with your lazy friends, you make fun of the kid who does his homework, because he "acts white."

I don't think we should praise anyone for simply not committing crimes, not having a baby in their teens, and going tot school. Those things should simply be expected.

I'll praise anyone who goes the extra mile, white or black or brown or red or yellow, but not for just doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Kid in the projects doesn't squander his education? Good for him. Girl in the trailer park doesn't get knocked up? Good for her. But they don't deserve a pat on the back or a medal for it either.
Why not? You praise your kids for winning a meaningless softball game in a league nobody cares about.

Said no conservative ever....
Only in your masturbation fantasy.

Hopefully someone will knee you in the throat you little monkey. :laugh:

Hopefully they'll try....but I hear lead poisoning can be fatal so they might want to rethink it.
Your throat my be enlarged from swallowing your boyfriend but its not lined with lead.

Sorry,I wont take part,nor will I encourage you in your gay fantasies.
Because your are busy with your own.

It was your buddy who brought the gay lifestyle....hmmmm.
Fact is fact.

Hopefully they'll try....but I hear lead poisoning can be fatal so they might want to rethink it.
Your throat my be enlarged from swallowing your boyfriend but its not lined with lead.

You've had the gay lifestyle the entire time. Who do you think youre fooling?
laugh.gif

Whenever I meet a successful black person, 9 times out of 10 they are immigrants from Africa or the Carribean. My son played soccer, and we went to pizza with the team, and there was a black kid naming all the U.S. Presidents in order, which he had memorized. I was impressed, because when I was a kid, I also memorized all the U.S. Presidents in order.

I said to myself, "I'll bet this kid is the son of immigrants." Sure enough, his mother had a foreign accent.

The reason so many of our own home-grown blacks don't succeed is because white liberal Democrats mentally and psychologically abuse them into thinking they can't succeed.

The whole point of Black History Month is to remind black children that blacks in America have accomplished nearly nothing, and their most famous scientist is a guy who invented different things to do with peanuts.

The net result of Black History Month is to make black kids think even worse about themselves.

Parents tried so hard. I cannot believe he said what he said.
Whats so hard to believe? There are Black parents that work hard only to see their children caught up in bullshit or killed just like white people.

Prior to the failed LBJ "War on Poverty", the black family unit was one of the strongest of all family units. Now it is among the weakest.

How did that happen?

Simple, Progressives strongly believe it is a good thing to reward bad behavior. After all, we certainly don't want to damage their feelings.

Other than money, what is the most conspicuous difference between a child raised below the poverty line and a child growing up above the poverty line?

Whenever I meet a successful black person, 9 times out of 10 they are immigrants from Africa or the Carribean. My son played soccyawer, and we went to pizza with the team, and there was a black kid naming all the U.S. Presidents in order, which he had memorized. I was impressed, because when I was a kid, I also memorized all the U.S. Presidents in order.

I said to myself, "I'll bet this kid is the son of immigrants." Sure enough, his mother had a foreign accent.

The reason so many of our own home-grown blacks don't succeed is because white liberal Democrats mentally and psychologically abuse them into thinking they can't succeed.

The whole point of Black History Month is to remind black children that blacks in America have accomplished nearly nothing, and their most famous scientist is a guy who invented different things to do with peanuts.

The net result of Black History Month is to make black kids think even worse about themselves.
yawn repeat as necessary.

laugh.gif

Jesus....it's like arguing with a fifth grader.

WTF is wrong with this guy? He demeans the best and brightest young Black people? Liberals and their media are brain dead to keep giving this Racist anti-American a pass.

If any white person gave a speech like this, telling black kids that they might as well be drug dealers, that white person would be fired, lose his business deals, and forced into a life in the shadows. But Obama is black, so he can insult his own kind and get away with it.
you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this cesspit of a board. congratulations.

Profanity%206%20-%20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg

The Democrats have always hated blacks, and hurted blacks. Blacks are the victims of hundreds of years of trauma and abuse at the hands of the Democrats.

Blacks from other countries did not grow up being told by Democrats that they could not succeed, so when they come here as immigrants, they climb the ladder of success like other immigrants, leaving our home-grown blacks at the bottom.

The entire black race in America, except for those who have realized what a lie they've been told, suffers from a form of inferiority complex imposed on them by the white liberal culture. The white liberal culture is constantly telling blacks that they can't compete in a white-dominated world, so they might as not even try.

The Democrats are trying to do the same to Hispanics, but Hispanics do not want to end up permanently at the bottom with the blacks. They will work hard, and climb the ladder of success, and they will eventually forget how to speak Spanish, just like Germans have forgotten how to speak German and Italians have forgotten how to speak Italian.

laugh.gif

I'm new here, but I'm not sure he is not a fifth grader.

If any white person gave a speech like this, telling black kids that they might as well be drug dealers, that white person would be fired, lose his business deals, and forced into a life in the shadows. But Obama is black, so he can insult his own kind and get away with it.
you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this cesspit of a board. congratulations.

Go fuck yourself.
We should use every word we have.

laugh.gif

I'm new here, but I'm not sure he is not a fifth grader.

Okay so I gave him to much credit...fourth?

The key to understanding the Democratic Party is that they believe that winners vote Republican, and losers vote Democrat, so they want as many Americans to be losers as possible. That is why, under Obama, we now have 47% of the American people dependent on the government, and unwilling to vote Republican for fear that the gravy train will stop.

Barry is just too damn stupid to understand his words were insulting.
And there you go advocating feral violence. You type people just can't help yourselves.
Bitch please it was guys like you who had a good Ole time castrating ,burning, hanging dragging , raping etc.
You have no right to say jackshit about the violence other people might engage in.

Without question, one of the more stupid comments I've seen on this forum.

I don't know to whom you are referring but I'm sure you know that the KKK was originated as a radical wing of the Democrat party.

Go fuck yourself.

Quite obviously you are very limited in that area.

The way out of this is to take the black kids out of failing public schools and put them in charter, private and parochial schools, where they won't hear all the negativity from liberal public school teachers, and they will actually learn how to read, write, and do mathematics.

Note, however, that the Democrats will stop at nothing to keep blacks in failing public schools. If blacks ever get free of failing black schools, the Democratic party will cease to exist.

Democrats are very, very evil, and the horrible things they've done to the black race in America is the best proof of it.

Barry is just too damn stupid to understand his words were insulting.
And there you go advocating feral violence. You type people just can't help yourselves.
Bitch please it was guys like you who had a good Ole time castrating ,burning, hanging dragging , raping etc.
You have no right to say jackshit about the violence other people might engage in.

Without question, one of the more stupid comments I've seen on this forum.

I don't know to whom you are referring but I'm sure you know that the KKK was originated as a radical wing of the Democrat party.

You'll see that a lot from Duhs

Go fuck yourself.
Repubs hate additional words. It confuses them.

Forum List

Back