Obama To Black Graduates: "Luck Kept You From Being A Drug Dealer"

Then you are a racist who thinks black people who work hard and make good choices don't deserve to get credit for it. You probably think they're "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos." When you're hanging out at the barber shop with your lazy friends, you make fun of the kid who does his homework, because he "acts white."

I don't think we should praise anyone for simply not committing crimes, not having a baby in their teens, and going tot school. Those things should simply be expected.

I'll praise anyone who goes the extra mile, white or black or brown or red or yellow, but not for just doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Kid in the projects doesn't squander his education? Good for him. Girl in the trailer park doesn't get knocked up? Good for her. But they don't deserve a pat on the back or a medal for it either.

Barry is just too damn stupid to understand his words were insulting.
Hopefully someone will knee you in the throat you little monkey. :laugh:
And there you go advocating feral violence. You type people just can't help yourselves.
Bitch please it was guys like you who had a good Ole time castrating ,burning, hanging dragging , raping etc.
You have no right to say jackshit about the violence other people might engage in.

Hopefully they'll try....but I hear lead poisoning can be fatal so they might want to rethink it.
Your throat my be enlarged from swallowing your boyfriend but its not lined with lead.

Sorry,I wont take part,nor will I encourage you in your gay fantasies.

Then you are a racist who thinks black people who work hard and make good choices don't deserve to get credit for it. You probably think they're "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos." When you're hanging out at the barber shop with your lazy friends, you make fun of the kid who does his homework, because he "acts white."

I don't think we should praise anyone for simply not committing crimes, not having a baby in their teens, and going tot school. Those things should simply be expected.

I'll praise anyone who goes the extra mile, white or black or brown or red or yellow, but not for just doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Kid in the projects doesn't squander his education? Good for him. Girl in the trailer park doesn't get knocked up? Good for her. But they don't deserve a pat on the back or a medal for it either.
People who start off with huge disadvantages, and have to work much harder to overcome them, deserve more credit than people who have rich parents, and don't have to put in as much effort to succeed.

Why not? You praise your kids for winning a meaningless softball game in a league nobody cares about.

And there you go advocating feral violence. You type people just can't help yourselves.
Bitch please it was guys like you who had a good Ole time castrating ,burning, hanging dragging , raping etc.
You have no right to say jackshit about the violence other people might engage in.

Still living in the past I see....so when do you bring up the Crusades?
Personally I'm more concerned with the present and the staggering murder rate of ghetto dwellers both on the receiving end and those pulling the trigger.

Hopefully they'll try....but I hear lead poisoning can be fatal so they might want to rethink it.
Your throat my be enlarged from swallowing your boyfriend but its not lined with lead.

Because your are busy with your own.

Why not? You praise your kids for winning a meaningless softball game in a league nobody cares about.

Said no conservative ever....

t8w0ib.jpg

Because your are busy with your own.

It was your buddy who brought the gay lifestyle....hmmmm.

People who start off with huge disadvantages, and have to work much harder to overcome them, deserve more credit than people who have rich parents, and don't have to put in as much effort to succeed.

Muffy can get knocked up just as easily as Sheniqua. A scion of some good family can get just as addicted to drugs as some kid in the barrio.

Anyone can do the right thing.

Still living in the past I see....so when do you bring up the Crusades?
Personally I'm more concerned with the present and the staggering murder rate of ghetto dwellers both on the receiving end and those pulling the trigger.
False! Past is prologue.
In fact you could give a fuck as long as they are killing each other.

Youre too busy living your own gay fantasies of a lead lined throat.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back