Obama To Black Graduates: "Luck Kept You From Being A Drug Dealer"

Obama is not only one of the worst Presidents we've ever had, but one of the worst people who ever lived. You don't tell a bunch of black kids that all their hard work to study hard and graduate college means nothing, because they were "lucky" and were it not for dumb "luck" they'd be a drug dealer. That is such a soul-draining put-down by the President, some of these kids may never recover from it.
When did he say their hard work means nothing? I need the full sentence and context.

hahahahahaha
You're a racist. You think the destiny of black people is to be drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. You think any black person who gets out of that life is undeserving of honor or praise, because he or she is "lucky." You are a loathsome cockroach, L.K. Eder, you're worse than any KKK Klansman or Aryan Brother redneck.
nigga please.

Obama is not only one of the worst Presidents we've ever had, but one of the worst people who ever lived. You don't tell a bunch of black kids that all their hard work to study hard and graduate college means nothing, because they were "lucky" and were it not for dumb "luck" they'd be a drug dealer. That is such a soul-draining put-down by the President, some of these kids may never recover from it.
yeah, right.
So you approve of what Obama said?

That makes you just as much of a racist as he is.

He is a very bad man, and if you don't denounce him, you are too.
i approve of what obama said. i also read the transcript of the speech. that's how awesome i am.
Then you are a racist who thinks black people who work hard and make good choices don't deserve to get credit for it. You probably think they're "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos." When you're hanging out at the barber shop with your lazy friends, you make fun of the kid who does his homework, because he "acts white."

yeah, right.

i approve of what obama said. i also read the transcript of the speech. that's how awesome i am.
Then you are a racist who thinks black people who work hard and make good choices don't deserve to get credit for it. You probably think they're "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos." When you're hanging out at the barber shop with your lazy friends, you make fun of the kid who does his homework, because he "acts white."
nah, i am just able to read and comprehend. awesomeness.

hahahahahaha
You're a racist. You think the destiny of black people is to be drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. You think any black person who gets out of that life is undeserving of honor or praise, because he or she is "lucky." You are a loathsome cockroach, L.K. Eder, you're worse than any KKK Klansman or Aryan Brother redneck.
Like you?

yeah, right.

nah, i am just able to read and comprehend. awesomeness.
Bravo!

If any white person gave a speech like this, telling black kids that they might as well be drug dealers, that white person would be fired, lose his business deals, and forced into a life in the shadows. But Obama is black, so he can insult his own kind and get away with it.

If any white person gave a speech like this, telling black kids that they might as well be drug dealers, that white person would be fired, lose his business deals, and forced into a life in the shadows. But Obama is black, so he can insult his own kind and get away with it.
What makes you think its an insult? Do you have a link that shows the people hearing the speech thought it was an insult?

you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this cesspit of a board. congratulations.

No....it wasn't luck. It was white people. See...we apparently control everything. And...Obama says no one earned what they got....it was given to them.

And they say white people hold them down.

So if we control everything and have the power to hold black kids down....and individuals don't earn anything its only given.....well....then every successful black person is only successful because white people allowed them to be.

Sound logic.

His own kind ? Racist much.
I guess like a lot ignorant people you don't understand a basic speaking/acting technique .
Speak to your audience.
That's means you speak in a manner they understand.
I'm not talking about language but contextual ideas.

No....it wasn't luck. It was white people. See...we apparently control everything. And...Obama says no one earned what they got....it was given to them.

And they say white people hold them down.

So if we control everything and have the power to hold black kids down....and individuals don't earn anything its only given.....well....then every successful black person is only successful because white people allowed them to be.

Sound logic.
If you have no clue as to what logic is.

Forum List

Back