Obama To Black Graduates: "Luck Kept You From Being A Drug Dealer"

Barack Obama: We can’t walk by a homeless man without asking why a society as wealthy as ours allows that state of affairs to occur. We can’t just lock up a low-level dealer without asking why this boy, barely out of childhood, felt he had no other options. We have cousins and uncles and brothers and sisters who we remember were just as smart and just as talented as we were, but somehow got ground down by structures that are unfair and unjust."
Barack Obama: "We have cousins and uncles and brothers and sisters who we remember were just as smart and just as talented as we were, but somehow got ground down by structures that are unfair and unjust."

So we've heard.
Obama treats his own family like trash. Really think he cares about your family?

Brother: ‘Dishonest’ Obama abandoned family

Barack Obama: We can’t walk by a homeless man without asking why a society as wealthy as ours allows that state of affairs to occur. We can’t just lock up a low-level dealer without asking why this boy, barely out of childhood, felt he had no other options. We have cousins and uncles and brothers and sisters who we remember were just as smart and just as talented as we were, but somehow got ground down by structures that are unfair and unjust."
Barack Obama: "We have cousins and uncles and brothers and sisters who we remember were just as smart and just as talented as we were, but somehow got ground down by structures that are unfair and unjust."

So we've heard.
Obama treats his own family like trash. Really think he cares about your family?

Brother: ‘Dishonest’ Obama abandoned family
could you post any thing with some actual credibility?

No such thing as hard work in the leftist mind.

"because, yes, you've worked hard, but you've also been lucky."
-Your POTUS

-Your POTUS
Basically, he's saying there is no moral or volitional component to success, or even, just, being a good person, instead of a bad person.

It's just luck.

You got lucky.

You didn't build that.

-Your POTUS

-Your POTUS
Basically, he's saying there is no moral or volitional component to success, or even, just, being a good person, instead of a bad person.

It's just luck.

You got lucky.

You didn't build that.
Only retarded people believe what you just claimed. Tell me. What does the word "work" mean to you? I ask because either you cant read or your understanding of its meaning is severely flawed. Still looking for a complaint from a grad or a parent or anyone at all that was present at the speech.

Still waiting for a link that says the people at the graduation were insulted. Why are all the detractors stalling?
the narrative is that the class of 2016 is too damn stupid to know that they have been horribly insulted by that bad racial divider obama.

Still waiting for a link that says the people at the graduation were insulted. Why are all the detractors stalling?
the narrative is that the class of 2016 is too damn stupid to know that they have been horribly insulted by that bad racial divider obama.
That pretty much seals it then. They have an iron clad case....at least in their own minds.
laugh.gif

-Your POTUS

-Your POTUS

It's just luck.

You got lucky.

You didn't build that.
Only retarded people believe what you just claimed. Tell me. What does the word "work" mean to you? I ask because either you cant read or your understanding of its meaning is severely flawed. Still looking for a complaint from a grad or a parent or anyone at all that was present at the speech.
It's just luck.
You got lucky.
You didn't build that.

They are recent college grads - they have been brainwashed in not thinking for themselves.
No parents? Something? Anyone? Bueler?
When young men and women cheer for getting to be on Mommys insurance until they are 26, they've been pussified.

Thats an interesting deflection but it still doesnt explain why no one is complaining that attended the speech. Are you having brain cramps or have you sprained something in your head?

They are recent college grads - they have been brainwashed in not thinking for themselves.
No parents? Something? Anyone? Bueler?
When young men and women cheer for getting to be on Mommys insurance until they are 26, they've been pussified.

Thats an interesting deflection but it still doesnt explain why no one is complaining that attended the speech. Are you having brain cramps or have you sprained something in your head?
Why would people who run for safe zones if they hear something they don't like have a spine?

Closed for Moderation. Will reopen shortly,..

30 posts cleaned and I'm not working that hard without making
others pay. We WILL keep thread open and clean. Even when major
trolling breaks out from the "usual suspects".

Take that crap to the proper forums.

Last edited:
Most probably understand his statements to be very true.

That's what the Great Society trained you for, amiright?
No. Common sense and experience told me this. if at 18 I was told I would be leading the life I live now I would have laughed at the person telling me this. I was too busy trying to avoid inbred racist cops and the gangbangers they protected. i was sure I would be dead before the age of 21.

Riiiiiiiiight, you and your fictional life narrative at it again

Forum List

Back